Survival of the Fittest

In my opinion, every single one of the 26% of adults who do not intend to get a vaccination deserve to get the virus.
IMHO you're blaming the symptom while ignoring the disease.

The disease is whatever/whomever convinced those 26% not to get the vaccine, in other words, look to the sources of DISinformation because in this day and age those sources are very powerful and difficult to resist.

Only thing that is better than science is better science, and better sciences says anti-vaxxers are covidiots.

It's no different than continuing smoking: you will get sick.
Progs live by code words. Damage has bee done and continues to be done by the Prog controlled media/entertainers every day. For the destruction of half the population you call Deplorables and Dregs and all the other words with it you have to take the near total mistrust of you. Even when you finally take full control this will exist. Your full control will mot be what you end up liking.

In my opinion, every single one of the 26% of adults who do not intend to get a vaccination deserve to get the virus.

The disease is whatever/whomever convinced those 26% not to get the vaccine, in other words, look to the sources of DISinformation because in this day and age those sources are very powerful and difficult to resist.

I'm not minimizing the forces of disinformation, but every person has his own brain and a history of being vaccinated in school to guard against a number of diseases. This shouldn't be anymore controversial than whole wheat bread.

I'm not minimizing the forces of disinformation, but every person has his own brain and a history of being vaccinated in school to guard against a number of diseases. This shouldn't be anymore controversial than whole wheat bread.

And don't forget that Trump saved America with the warp speed initiative.
Bi-Dung was administered his 1st vaccine on 1/11/21 while Trump was still President!!

Many people misunderstand Darwinism and his theory of natural selection which was later described as survival of the fittest.

An oversimplification of the theory is that people who are more physically fit and more intelligent, as well as more adaptable to their environment are also more likely to survive and pass on their genes to subsequent generations where as the "less fit" are less likely to do so.

Why do I bring this up? It's because I read the following article today.

(CNN)With a majority of adult Americans now at least partially vaccinated against coronavirus, roughly a quarter of adults say they will not try to get the shot, according to a new CNN Poll conducted by SSRS. That vaccine-hesitant 26% is much more willing to return to regular activity, far less confident in the government health officials overseeing vaccine rollouts, and opposed to vaccine requirements for everyday activities.

Overall, the poll seems to point to a country on the road to normalcy, with about 7 in 10 having gotten a vaccine or planning to do so and two-thirds comfortable returning to their regular routines. But there are sharp divisions by vaccine willingness over the role vaccines might play in a return to pre-pandemic life.

In the poll, 55% of adults say they have received at least one dose of a coronavirus vaccine, while 45% have not -- which matches with the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's statistics on vaccine distribution. Those who have not yet received a dose at this point are more likely to say that they will not try to get one than that they will seek it out. All told, 26% of adults say they will not try to get a coronavirus vaccine, about the same as those who said so in March, while 16% say they haven't yet gotten one but will do so.

Republicans remain the group most likely to say that they will not try to get a vaccine. Almost half of Republicans, 44%, feel that way, compared with 28% of independents and 8% of Democrats.

CNN Poll: About a quarter of adults say they won't try to get a Covid-19 vaccine - CNNPolitics

Why is Joe Biden still wearing two masks after he's been vaccinated?

If I would have to guess, I would say it's because he's an elderly person with incredible responsibilities to this country which he takes very seriously, and he and his aides believe that he should set a good example and not be cavalier about his own safety.

So he doesn't believe the CDC's finding that wearing a mask outdoors is unnecessary if you're fully vaccinated?

Joe Biden is anti-vaxx and anti-science. Either he's lying about getting vaccinated, or he knows the vaccine doesn't work.

“Shouldn’t be anymore controversial” is completely subjective, think of it as if we’re discussing a subject that has been completely brainwashed to believe that vaccination is *bad* because that’s exactly what is happening via social media/et al… people are being trapped in bubbles where the only opinions that exist are the ones that they currently believe and thus those are constantly being reinforced.

It’s a completely screwed up situation, truth not only doesn’t matter anymore , it doesn’t even exist inside those confirmation bias bubbles.

Forum List

Back