More Hunter Biden pictures

Going down a slide naked seems to be fraught with hazard.
hunterbidenjldjldjldjsdj.jpg

New photos and videos show Hunter Biden's wild and debauched parties at a luxury Malibu AirBnB.

In the videos Hunter is seen riding across the lawn on a bicycle, stripping naked and sliding down a waterslide into the $4,140-per-night property's pool.

Other pictures show him having group sex and entertaining hookers in his luxury rental's hot tub in 2018.

The videos were stored on Hunter's abandoned laptop and obtained by DailyMail.com.

This comes as President Biden spoke highly of Hunter and praised him for overcoming drug addiction in an interview aired Sunday night.

'I love my son, number one,' Biden said when asked about whether Hunter's work or past struggles could be a liability on the 2024 campaign trail. 'He fought an addiction problem and he overcame it, he wrote about it.

'And no, there is not a single thing that I've observed, at all, that would affect me or the United States relative to my son Hunter.'

Comment:
The Biden family is messed up.

He's not even an attractive man, money is the only way he gets laid

New photos and videos show Hunter Biden's wild and debauched parties at a luxury Malibu AirBnB.

In the videos Hunter is seen riding across the lawn on a bicycle, stripping naked and sliding down a waterslide into the $4,140-per-night property's pool.

Other pictures show him having group sex and entertaining hookers in his luxury rental's hot tub in 2018.

The videos were stored on Hunter's abandoned laptop and obtained by DailyMail.com.

This comes as President Biden spoke highly of Hunter and praised him for overcoming drug addiction in an interview aired Sunday night.

'I love my son, number one,' Biden said when asked about whether Hunter's work or past struggles could be a liability on the 2024 campaign trail. 'He fought an addiction problem and he overcame it, he wrote about it.

'And no, there is not a single thing that I've observed, at all, that would affect me or the United States relative to my son Hunter.'

Comment:
The Biden family is messed up.
Here’s more

Drug addiction is a tragedy. A horrible tragedy.

I had an older brother who was a intravenous drug addict and he was one of the early victims of AIDS.

I have two immediate family members who got caught up in the opioid epidemic. They are both in recovery and doing well.

When you are a public figure, the ugliness and horror of drug addiction is made known to everyone far and wide to the extreme embarrassment of everyone who cares about that person.

But there are millions and millions of families in America who can certainly resonate with what the Biden family is going through right now.

Someone HAS to make a movie about this guy.

He is out there ballin HARD.

It would be better than Wolf of Wall Street.

Forum List

Back