More EPIC Obama fail? UN to allow Iran to inspect some of its own nuclear facilities...

The Jerusalem Post

And the jokes just keep rolling in.

It's not an epic Obama fail. It's intentional on his part.
Yes because he's a Kenyan and part of the Muslim Brotherhood and wants to destroy America and blah blah blah :rolleyes:

He could not better serve the Iranian mullahs if he were one himself.
Not buying it.

I believe Obama to be a bad president but not a traitor.
My ex wife and I often had opposing ideas on what was best for our children. Didn't mean she didn't love her kids.

The Jerusalem Post

And the jokes just keep rolling in.

It's not an epic Obama fail. It's intentional on his part.
Yes because he's a Kenyan and part of the Muslim Brotherhood and wants to destroy America and blah blah blah :rolleyes:

He could not better serve the Iranian mullahs if he were one himself.
Not buying it.

I believe Obama to be a bad president but not a traitor.
My ex wife and I often had opposing ideas on what was best for our children. Didn't mean she didn't love her kids.

I don't know what he is. Insufficient data.

Its either this deal or war.

If you are for war then get your rifle, sign the paper, and ship out. Or send your son. That should be the requirement for every person in Congress that votes against this deal.

Don't like it? Good, get on the chopper.

If you are for war then get your rifle, sign the paper, and ship out. Or send your son. That should be the requirement for every person in Congress that votes against this deal.

^^^^^^ Exibit A of the liberal stupidity that plagues this nation.

Your in the crowd that doesn't have fact, so you attack people.

Stop wasting posting space.

The agreement involves investigation of Iran's past activity, not it's current activity. It's not ideal to have Iran investigating it's own past military activity, but IAEA will still oversee those particular inspections, and Iran must be granted some right to protect its national security secrets.

This is not a deal killer.

^^^^^^ Exibit A of the liberal stupidity that plagues this nation.

Your in the crowd that doesn't have fact, so you attack people.

Stop wasting posting space.
^^^^Exibit B

OP- Good. GOPers should stop helping to prove IRAN's RW a-holes are right about us (and ISRAEL's RW a-holes). This deal is a good one and it's OVER. Now this is just Fox etc infotainment and ginning up the hate for ratings. The more you listen, the less you know.

OP- Good. GOPers should stop helping to prove IRAN's RW a-holes are right about us (and ISRAEL's RW a-holes). This deal is a good one and it's OVER. Now this is just Fox etc infotainment and ginning up the hate for ratings. The more you listen, the less you know.
Fox News was never mentioned nor linked to dumbass. And to think you CLAIM to be a teacher.....laughable

Nothing to see here. Iranian techs are going to do the sampling, but they'll be supervised by international inspectors. Per usual, this is a case of the administration's opponents twisting the facts.

State Department defends Iran nuclear deal inspections - CNNPolitics.com
No it is a case of you being spoon fed and happily eating it up.

You do realize the Iranian inspections only involve the investigation of past (not current) activity at one particular site right? Iran has the right to have national security secrets. This is no deal killer.

Fox News was never mentioned nor linked to dumbass. And to think you CLAIM to be a teacher.....laughable

It's unfortunate you didn't read Fox News' article which explained this was only about the inspection of past activities at one site.

Nothing to see here. Iranian techs are going to do the sampling, but they'll be supervised by international inspectors. Per usual, this is a case of the administration's opponents twisting the facts.
No one has said the Iranians are going to self-inspect, except those determined to defeat the deal. Makes you wonder who's really being spoon fed. Where's this proof that Iranians will be going it solo?

You do realize the Iranian inspections only involve the investigation of past (not current) activity at one particular site right? Iran has the right to have national security secrets. This is no deal killer.
What I realize is that as the drip, drip, drip of behind the scenes deals come forward this "deal", and I use that term loosely as we got NOTHING, stinks more & more.

It's unfortunate you didn't read Fox News' article which explained this was only about the inspection of past activities at one site.
I already know that. Fox News is not the be all end all news outlet. Jesus Christ

No one has said the Iranians are going to self-inspect, except those determined to defeat the deal. Makes you wonder who's really being spoon fed. Where's this proof that Iranians will be going it solo?
Read the link. The source is the Associated Press.

That's where you get your bs talking points. Fox, Rush, Savage, Heritage, Trump, whatever, same Pubcrappe from greedy idiot billionaires. I don't give a shytte about your stupid personal insults. I was a teacher 25 years ago. Business since. Retired now. Irrelevant.

Forum List

Back