More EPIC Obama fail? UN to allow Iran to inspect some of its own nuclear facilities...

Nothing wrong with that, iran has no reason to trust anybody, given the 1950's..

Obviously Congress will have to step in and address this. The more people learn about it, the worse they feel about it. They tried to keep it secret like their awful recent Trade Deal, but information is steadily leaking out. This deal could be dead.

Obviously Congress will have to step in and address this. The more people learn about it, the worse they feel about it. They tried to keep it secret like their awful recent Trade Deal, but information is steadily leaking out. This deal could be dead.
How will congress convince the other countries that are part of this deal to back out?

Nothing wrong with that, iran has no reason to trust anybody, given the 1950's..
Oh my goodness. I'm not sure how to respond to this level of stupidity.
Don't respond, do you know what a coup is? Do you know about irans history? The others involved in the deal?
Obama had his chance to side with the Iranian people when they rose up during the Arab Spring. He failed to take that opportunity.

How will congress convince the other countries that are part of this deal to back out?

That's up to them to decide. The Peoples of those countries will have to weigh in. But our Congress needs to get involved and possibly kill this deal. Even many Democrats see this as a very bad deal.

Oh my goodness. I'm not sure how to respond to this level of stupidity.
Don't respond, do you know what a coup is? Do you know about irans history? The others involved in the deal?
Obama had his chance to side with the Iranian people when they rose up during the Arab Spring. He failed to take that opportunity.
And I think Obama was an idiot for that.

That's up to them to decide. The Peoples of those countries will have to weigh in. But our Congress needs to get involved and possibly kill this deal. Even many Democrats see this as a very bad deal.
The deal isn't going anywhere.

Yep. Both in the House and the Senate, the Democrats have enough votes to block a veto override. It's a done deal.

It's also something that will embarrass the GOP badly in 2016. After a year of Iran cooperating fully (being they have every incentive to do so), the Republicans are going to look like truly awful human beings when they have to explain why they're still pushing for war with Iran.

Yep. Both in the House and the Senate, the Democrats have enough votes to block a veto override. It's a done deal.

It's also something that will embarrass the GOP badly in 2016. After a year of Iran cooperating fully (being they have every incentive to do so), the Republicans are going to look like truly awful human beings when they have to explain why they're still pushing for war with Iran.
I don't know a single republican who believes the only option besides this bill is war. In fact the only morons i know that think that way are DEMOCRATS.

The Jerusalem Post

And the jokes just keep rolling in.

It's not an epic Obama fail. It's intentional on his part.
I do believe it is intentional but probably not for the same reasons?
I believe he is so desperate to create a legacy that he compromises himself & our country to achieve it.

Why would he seek to create a legacy that is doomed to fail?

Seems a bit self-defeating.

Forum List

Back