More Articles On The Way!!!

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
With "Prayerful" Pelosi already sitting on lame articles the House is again swinging its purse at Trump, threatening to pursue a new round of impeachment articles.

Evidently Hysterical House Dems realize their first batch of spitballs has impressed exactly NO ONE and what America most needs is more of the House Dem charade!!!

House Democrats eye more articles of impeachment

It must be remembered that Pelosi herself just months ago claimed “I’m not for impeachment,” she said in a March 6 interview ... "impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path because it divides the country. And he’s just not worth it.”

So compelling she is sitting on 'em. Yup ... the BITCH has divided us.

With "Prayerful" Pelosi already sitting on lame articles the House is again swinging its purse at Trump, threatening to pursue a new round of impeachment articles.

Evidently Hysterical House Dems realize their first batch of spitballs has impressed exactly NO ONE and what America most needs is more of the House Dem charade!!!

It must be remembered that Pelosi herself just months ago claimed “I’m not for impeachment,” she said in a March 6 interview ... "impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path because it divides the country. And he’s just not worth it.”

More articles just means they messed up the first time, which destroys their credibility now.

More articles just means they messed up the first time, which destroys their credibility now.
Credibility???
Congress's approval rating is just below that of used car salesmen and just above those of serial killers. Currently at 20%, it hasn't been above 30% in a decade ... an all-time record for congressional disgrace.

And yeah, Pelosi's failure to deliver the articles to the Senate are unmistakable proof she knows she's got nothing.

Congress's approval rating hasn't hit 30% in 10 years. That's a record - CNNPolitics

those lame articles impeached Trumps fat ass-

the sob wins a second term, and wins a second impeachment.

F him and his shetland -

F him and his shetland -
I can't wait for the November rout when the democrats get their sorry asses handed to them. What levels of violence will you perpetrate?

More articles are just a lame threat by the Dems to try and muscle the Repub Senate into accommodating the witnesses they want.
McConnell needs to tell the Dems two words and two words only......"Fuck off!".

Credibility? That ship sailed awhile ago, now that they know they have none left there is nothing to lose with doubling or tripling down on more articles, more impeachments, more "whistleblowers", etc.

F him and his shetland -
I can't wait for the November rout when the democrats get their sorry asses handed to them. What levels of violence will you perpetrate?

I'm kinda hoping for mass self-immolation myself. Like the Buddhist monks do.

That'll show them Republicans.

F him and his shetland -
..thanks for the laughs.......hahahahhahahahhahahahaa
SUPER TDS--LOVIN it

Why does the house need those witnesses to testify?

So the Democrats can try one last time to get some dirt on the Donald. And if that doesn't work, they'll try it again, and again, and again.....

You know, like the definition of insanity.

F him and his shetland -
..thanks for the laughs.......hahahahhahahahhahahahaa
SUPER TDS--LOVIN it

Think that's funny? Just wait until Siete tries to eff Donald's shetland.

Al Green said there was no limit on the number of times democrats would impeach Trump and now Pence.

The limit is actually until the voters tell them to leave.

3gk32b.jpg

F him and his shetland -
:laugh:

F him and his shetland -

Sounds like you need a hug snowflake.

Democrats have been trying to impeach Trump for three years for "crimes" that only happened this year. Only in a place where the entire justice system is corrupt could something like this happen.

Forum List

Back