Zone1 Is Jesus God?

There is no Scripture saying God gave all authority to an angel to die for my sins.
Then explain to the world why God had to be given all authority when God owned 100% of it to begin with. You see it makes 0 sense. You wont believe bible facts over the errors.

You demanded I give you a verse that states "Jesus is Michael", and that doesn't exist. Just like "God is The Trinity", doesn't exist either. Is that your standard?
We're not discussing the trinity. Show me your evidence that Michael is Jesus.

Then explain to the world why God had to be given all authority when God owned 100% of it to begin with. You see it makes 0 sense. You wont believe bible facts over the errors.
Jesus became a man. He gave up his position.

You're a pathetic punk who ignores the grammar and context of the passages you cite. You're the lying piece of garbage insulting people hiding behind your computer like a coward because otherwise you would get your butt kicked.
Oh, go put a bucket over your head and beat it to death, you clanging pharisee.

Michael, aka The Ancient of Days, is Adam. Michael and his angels fought against Satan in the war in heaven and after Satan was cast to earth Michael was the first of all the spirit children of God to come to this earth and take on a body of flesh and bones. The archangel Michael was not only a leader in the war in heaven but also is the head of the human race. He is our great progenitor and now works as the great archangel of our Lord Jesus Christ in administering the gospel to this earth.

Michael

Who is like God. Mentioned in Dan. 10:13, 21; 12:1; Jude 1:9; Rev. 12:7. He is called the Archangel. Latter-day revelation informs us that Michael is Adam, the Ancient of Days (Dan. 7), a prince, and the patriarch of the human family (D&C 27:11; 107:53–56; 128:21). See also Adam.

Archangel

Michael, or Adam, is the archangel or chief angel.

Last edited:
The Living God can do anything. Your God is obviously a fraud.

YHWH can't violate his divine nature and essence.

BS Filter, the only god that can be an omnipotent impotent is in your twisted, reprobate mind. That is definitely the god who is a fraud and a fake. My God YHWH is ALMIGHTY, He is OMNIPOTENT, not impotent. YHWH can't be omnipotent, while being impotent. You are either Almighty or you're not. YHWH God isn't an all-knowing ignoramus, except in your twisted mind. YHWH is ALL KNOWING - without ignorance. He isn't an omniscient nescient. My God isn't evil or filthy, because He is Holy, Righteous, Pure, Free Of Sin. Your fake "god", can supposedly be Holy, Good, and Sinless while also being a wicked, sinful, filthy being.

My God YHWH, will never contradict or violate his inherent essence and nature unlike your fake, fraud of a "god", that supposedly can be Holy and wicked. A truthful liar. My God is truthful, He is not a liar. Your fake god, is a "truthful liar", that only exists in your twisted, confused, reprobate, wicked mind. Only there can YHWH GOD be a truthful liar, or a holy wicked one, or an omnipotent impotent one, or an omniscient nescient or a GOD-man. You live in LALALAND. In a trinitarian fantasy world, that has nothing to do with the Holy One Of Israel.

YHWH is not a man, because being God and being a man are two mutually exclusive states. You're either one or the other.

Last edited:
Michael, aka The Ancient of Days, is Adam. Michael and his angels fought against Satan in the war in heaven and after Satan was cast to earth Michael was the first of all the spirit children of God to come to this earth and take on a body of flesh and bones. The archangel Michael was not only a leader in the war in heaven but also is the head of the human race. He is our great progenitor and now works as the great archangel of our Lord Jesus Christ in administering the gospel to this earth.

Michael

Who is like God. Mentioned in Dan. 10:13, 21; 12:1; Jude 1:9; Rev. 12:7. He is called the Archangel. Latter-day revelation informs us that Michael is Adam, the Ancient of Days (Dan. 7), a prince, and the patriarch of the human family (D&C 27:11; 107:53–56; 128:21). See also Adam.

Archangel

Michael, or Adam, is the archangel or chief angel.
In Daniel 7, The Ancient Of Days is God Almighty, the Son of Man is a symbol of Christ and the holy remnant or nation, which has the Torah. The beasts in the vision are the nations without God's law or Torah.

In Daniel 7, The Ancient Of Days is God Almighty, the Son of Man is a symbol of Christ and the holy remnant or nation, which has the Torah. The beasts in the vision are the nations without God's law or Torah.
Where does it state that the Ancient of Days is God Almighty? Jesus, at his second coming will come and meet with the Ancient of Days on the earth and this earth will be given to Christ as his kingdom on earth. God the Father does not come down to earth to meet Christ at His second coming but it is Michael, the Ancient of Days, or Adam who will prepare the way.

Daniel 7:13-14
13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

Latter-day revelation has named the Ancient of Days to be Adam aka Michael.

Doctrine and Covenants 116:1
1 Spring Hill is named by the Lord Adam-ondi-Ahman, because, said he, it is the place where Adam shall come to visit his people, or the Ancient of Days shall sit, as spoken of by Daniel the prophet.

Doctrine and Covenants 27:11
11 And also with Michael, or Adam, the father of all, the prince of all, the ancient of days;

YHWH can't violate his divine nature and essence.

BS Filter, the only god that can be an omnipotent impotent is in your twisted, reprobate mind. That is definitely the god who is a fraud and a fake. My God YHWH is ALMIGHTY, He is OMNIPOTENT, not impotent. YHWH can't be omnipotent, while being impotent. You are either Almighty or you're not. YHWH God isn't an all-knowing ignoramus, except in your twisted mind. YHWH is ALL KNOWING - without ignorance. He isn't an omniscient nescient. My God isn't evil or filthy, because He is Holy, Righteous, Pure, Free Of Sin. Your fake "god", can supposedly be Holy, Good, and Sinless while also being a wicked, sinful, filthy being.

My God YHWH, will never contradict or violate his inherent essence and nature unlike your fake, fraud of a "god", that supposedly can be Holy and wicked. A truthful liar. My God is truthful, He is not a liar. Your fake god, is a "truthful liar", that only exists in your twisted, confused, reprobate, wicked mind. Only there can YHWH GOD be a truthful liar, or a holy wicked one, or an omnipotent impotent one, or an omniscient nescient or a GOD-man. You live in LALALAND. In a trinitarian fantasy world, that has nothing to do with the Holy One Of Israel.

YHWH is not a man, because being God and being a man are two mutually exclusive states. You're either one or the other.
Jesus is Almighty God. The Father is Almighty God. The Holy Spirit is Almighty God. You can't ignore Scripture that doesn't align with your beliefs. You must align your beliefs with Scripture. Scripture is the final authority.

Jesus is Almighty God. The Father is Almighty God. The Holy Spirit is Almighty God. You can't ignore Scripture that doesn't align with your beliefs. You must align your beliefs with Scripture. Scripture is the final authority.
Scripture doesn't say anything about Jesus being Almighty God. The fact that he is a man, disqualifies him as Almighty God. He doesn't know the day or the hour of his coming, and he was killed, hence he is clearly, obviously, not Almighty God (Those three reasons alone prove he's not God, and there are many more reasons as well). You are misinterpreting scripture.

Your claim that God can do ANYTHING, is false. God can't violate His nature or the law of non-contradiction.

So far all of your so-called evidence from scripture that supposedly proves Jesus is Almighty God, has failed. You have nothing but your false beliefs, without any scriptural support.

Where does it state that the Ancient of Days is God Almighty? Jesus, at his second coming will come and meet with the Ancient of Days on the earth and this earth will be given to Christ as his kingdom on earth. God the Father does not come down to earth to meet Christ at His second coming but it is Michael, the Ancient of Days, or Adam who will prepare the way.

Daniel 7:13-14
13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

Latter-day revelation has named the Ancient of Days to be Adam aka Michael.

Doctrine and Covenants 116:1
1 Spring Hill is named by the Lord Adam-ondi-Ahman, because, said he, it is the place where Adam shall come to visit his people, or the Ancient of Days shall sit, as spoken of by Daniel the prophet.

Doctrine and Covenants 27:11
11 And also with Michael, or Adam, the father of all, the prince of all, the ancient of days;
Daniel 7 is a vision or dream, about the remnant of Israel that keeps God's Torah vs the nations that don't. The Ancient Of Days is YHWH, the "Son of Man" is the Human Being representing the righteous, faithful remnant of Israel, and the beasts are the nations that don't have YHWH's Law or Torah. Just read the angel's interpretation of the dream. You are taking symbolic representations of a prophetic vision or dream, and interpreting it to mean something completely different.

Scripture doesn't say anything about Jesus being Almighty God. The fact that he is a man, disqualifies him as Almighty God. He doesn't know the day or the hour of his coming, and he was killed, hence he is clearly, obviously, not Almighty God (Those three reasons alone prove he's not God, and there are many more reasons as well). You are misinterpreting scripture.

Your claim that God can do ANYTHING, is false. God can't violate His nature or the law of non-contradiction.

So far all of your so-called evidence from scripture that supposedly proves Jesus is Almighty God, has failed. You have nothing but your false beliefs, without any scriptural support.
Revelation 1:7-8. That's Jesus. If you don't believe that's Jesus, then you're blind.

Revelation 1:7-8. That's Jesus. If you don't believe that's Jesus, then you're blind.
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty. - Rev. 1:8, RSV.

We know this is the Father alone because only he is called `the Lord God' and `Almighty' in holy scripture. Notice that the Father (not the Son) in this verse is described as one who is to come. And, again, these 2 previous verses show the same thing:

Grace to you and peace from him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven spirits who are before his throne, and from Jesus Christ the faithful witness...." - Rev. 1:4, 5, RSV.

Again there can be no doubt that this is the Father alone (not the Son) who is said `to come.' He is clearly separated from the Christ and his holy spirit in this verse. Therefore, the sense in which he will `come' must be as described above.

That simple. The preponderance of evidence clearly shows that Jesus the man, isn't Almighty God.

Daniel 7 is a vision or dream, about the remnant of Israel that keeps God's Torah vs the nations that don't. The Ancient Of Days is YHWH, the "Son of Man" is the Human Being representing the righteous, faithful remnant of Israel, and the beasts are the nations that don't have YHWH's Law or Torah. Just read the angel's interpretation of the dream. You are taking symbolic representations of a prophetic vision or dream, and interpreting it to mean something completely different.
I agree that it is a dream with visions. I believe Daniel saw a succession of four worldly kingdoms that are described as beasts. I am under the belief that these four beasts represented the Babylonian, Medo-Persian, Greco-Macedonian, and the Roman-Holy Roman Empires. The vision continues to end times when the Son of Man comes again upon the earth and rules in righteousness. However, I do believe that Jesus comes to the Ancient Days here upon this earth to receive his kingdom. I just differ in who the Ancient of Days is. I believe it will be Adam, aka Michael, who will be assembled with the Saints of God and will turn over the kingdom of this earth to our Lord Jesus. Jesus will then go and place his foot upon the Mount of Olives and save the Jews from utter destruction. He will then appear to all the World an usher in the Millennial reign upon the earth before the earth is celestialized and become part of the Kingdom of Heaven. We will just have to differ on who the Ancient of Days is.

"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty. - Rev. 1:8, RSV.

We know this is the Father alone because only he is called `the Lord God' and `Almighty' in holy scripture. Notice that the Father (not the Son) in this verse is described as one who is to come. And, again, these 2 previous verses show the same thing:

Grace to you and peace from him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven spirits who are before his throne, and from Jesus Christ the faithful witness...." - Rev. 1:4, 5, RSV.

Again there can be no doubt that this is the Father alone (not the Son) who is said `to come.' He is clearly separated from the Christ and his holy spirit in this verse. Therefore, the sense in which he will `come' must be as described above.

That simple. The preponderance of evidence clearly shows that Jesus the man, isn't Almighty God.
I would agree with BS_Filter on this topic that it is Jesus Christ. For my response see my post 230 on page 12.

Forum List

Back