Mom let her 2-year-old smoke meth and roll joints, cops say...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Mom let her 2-year-old smoke meth and roll joints, cops say. Now she's in jail.

Kaitlyn Ecker was first arrested back in January on drug charges. On Friday she was in the Wakulla County Jail for a much more serious alleged offense.

The 20-year-old Florida woman is accused of giving drugs to her 2-year-old son.

The toddler's hair and blood tested positive for "chronic" use of methamphetamine, according to the Wakulla County Sheriff's Office.

“The toxicology results concluded that the 2-year-old tested positive for both methamphetamine and amphetamines and the findings were ‘chronic’ rather than ‘acute,’” WCSO wrote in a Facebook post.

Various witnesses told investigators that they heard that Ecker let the boy smoke meth with a pipe and the child even knew how to roll joints, according to the post.

A search of the suspect's home in Crawfordville revealed drug paraphernalia. Items included two glass pipes (the type used to smoke methamphetamine), each with residue inside; a plastic pill bottle converted into a handmade smoking device with burned residue; two grinders (the type consistent with marijuana usage), one of which had marijuana inside; a digital scale; and a small plastic bag containing marijuana residue located within a basket containing children's toys.

Ecker was arrested Thursday. She’s also charged with lewd and lascivious battery and transmission of harmful material to a minor.

Lucky kid. I bet none of you had moms who were that cool. :eusa_snooty:

what do they mean ".....let the kid..." or "....gave the kid..."---------If I had had meth in my house------MY TWO
YEAR OLD would have found it. He was opening
CHILD PROOF ---medicine bottles at that age----and when
he saw me struggling once he said "mommy--push down and turn...."

I call bullshit. No way can a 2 year old roll a joint.

Not long ago I was watching a documentary about meth where the police raided a house with a 7-year-old living there. They said that during the one hour interview with the kid he drew a meth lab for them. :eusa_wall:

I didn't learn how to roll a joint till I was at least 12. This kid is a prodigy.

I call bullshit. No way can a 2 year old roll a joint.

yeah? ----my brother had a kid the SAME age (almost exactly) as my kid. He brought me "OUTLET PLUGS"
so the little boy would not stick things into the electric outlets.
My little tyke----under age one watched FASCINATED as I
pushed the GAYLY colored plugs into all the outlets.
He, ALMOST IMMEDIATELY-----crawled himself to the nearest plug-----and HAPPILY pulled it out---pushed it back
in-------over and over like it was a NEW CRIB TOY.
My brother refused to believe that he could do it-----it was
supposed to be child proof. Amazing what those little
tykes CAN DO with their little fingers. Primates IMMITATE
movements-----monkeys do it

No caring mother would let her 2 year old roll joints. There'd be pot everywhere...

"What did I tell you? What did I tell you?"

"Roll joints on the coffee table."

"And what did you do?"

"I didn't do what you said."

Forum List

Back