Singapore hangs 45-year-old woman for drug trafficking, the city-state’s first execution of a woman in nearly 20 years

You can try to rationalize it away but the fact is you want to allow druggies to do their thing unimpeded
I want everyone to do their thing unimpeded. As long as they arent impeding on others.
I also dont support the government abusing its powers. Unlike some people...

You people are nuts. Singapore will kill you for having 15 grams of heroine? Thats fucking insane.

The point is their system works. Anyone who says harsh punishments for crimes don't work is a liar. Singapore is one of the safest places on the planet you can be. You can walk the streets at night without having to fear for your safety.

Does that mean we should emulate them completely? No, I would rather have more personal freedom than live under a semi-oppressive police state, but it's more than clear that the Western World's system of justice (rather lack thereof) simply doesn't work. Surely, there's a medium point between the two.

The point is their system works. Anyone who says harsh punishments for crimes don't work is a liar. Singapore is one of the safest places on the planet you can be. You can walk the streets at night without having to fear for your safety.

Does that mean we should emulate them completely? No, I would rather have more personal freedom than live under a semi-oppressive police state, but it's more than clear that the Western World's system of justice (rather lack thereof) simply doesn't work. Surely, there's a medium point between the two.
Of course it works. Just kill them all. :lol:

I want everyone to do their thing unimpeded. As long as they arent impeding on others.
I also dont support the government abusing its powers. Unlike some people...
So when the druggie is camping outside your store or under your 80-year old widow mothers window what happens?

So when the druggie is camping outside your store or under your 80-year old widow mothers window what happens?
That would be impeding on others.
People do that who dont do drugs...
Try again.

If you threaten society with death, they wont do crime. Its fucking genius! :rofl:

Forum List

Back