Mom let her 2-year-old smoke meth and roll joints, cops say...

Why would you give your kid meth anyways? Most parents won't give their kid caffeine or sugar too close to bedtime because it keeps them up. This kid is tweeking out for multiple days. He had to be a pain in the ass.

She isn't a mom she is a birth canal.....
I am rather stunned that the kid even made it out alive when she has made it as clear as crystal glass that she doesn't give to craps about the kid.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. And you would think that someone as screwed up as she is wouldn't be willing to share their loot with anyone let alone an infant.

The lesson to be learned is that drugs should be kept out of the hands of children. That is why we have prescriptions and child-proof containers. Why should "recreational" drugs be treated any differently?

I call bullshit. No way can a 2 year old roll a joint.

I still don't know how to roll a joint, guess I didn't learn anything in school. The kid might be a savant possibly :rolleyes-41:

Rolling a joint with a dollar bill.

I've done that so many times. Even a strip of paper works. You don't even have to do it before licking the gummed ends as the article says. I'd finish the initial roll before using the bill. Just tightens a joint that you may have rolled loose to begin with.

Mom let her 2-year-old smoke meth and roll joints, cops say. Now she's in jail.

Kaitlyn Ecker was first arrested back in January on drug charges. On Friday she was in the Wakulla County Jail for a much more serious alleged offense.

The 20-year-old Florida woman is accused of giving drugs to her 2-year-old son.

The toddler's hair and blood tested positive for "chronic" use of methamphetamine, according to the Wakulla County Sheriff's Office.

“The toxicology results concluded that the 2-year-old tested positive for both methamphetamine and amphetamines and the findings were ‘chronic’ rather than ‘acute,’” WCSO wrote in a Facebook post.

Various witnesses told investigators that they heard that Ecker let the boy smoke meth with a pipe and the child even knew how to roll joints, according to the post.

A search of the suspect's home in Crawfordville revealed drug paraphernalia. Items included two glass pipes (the type used to smoke methamphetamine), each with residue inside; a plastic pill bottle converted into a handmade smoking device with burned residue; two grinders (the type consistent with marijuana usage), one of which had marijuana inside; a digital scale; and a small plastic bag containing marijuana residue located within a basket containing children's toys.

Ecker was arrested Thursday. She’s also charged with lewd and lascivious battery and transmission of harmful material to a minor.

Lucky kid. I bet none of you had moms who were that cool. :eusa_snooty:

Sorry, but I knew what sex was at the age of five...

Show and tell at school was scary for my teachers because the toys I would bring were eye opening...

My dad used to have me fetch him beers. Called me his personal Gopher. "Go-phor a beer son". I used to steal sips.
Sounds like this kid was just being helpful to his dear mother and getting a little side buzz.

Forum List

Back