FLASHBACK: A Timeline of Hunter Biden’s Years of Drugs, Addiction, Dildos, Arrests and Multi-Million Dollar Deals Thanks to Daddy

I did see a very limited and select group of people talking.
Usually we don't get hundreds of people testifying. What we do get are those few who are involved, and it is invariably always that way (Jan 6 insurrection notwithstanding).

His Dad didn't allow or disallow. Fathers generally do not have much of an influence on their 50 yr old kids.
I have been there and not done that.
Of course his dad allowed it. He wasn’t just any father. He was the VP, and he observed as his good-for-nothing crackhead son became a multimillionaire. He should have stopped it by telling Crackhead that unless he stops, he will go public.

But of course he didn’t do that. That’s because the entire family was taking extortion money from America’s enemies, himself included.

Usually we don't get hundreds of people testifying. What we do get are those few who are involved, and it is invariably always that way (Jan 6 insurrection notwithstanding).
There was no insurrection. Your liberalism is blinding you to the corruption that Biden enabled, if not outright participated in.

Sorry the "allowed" part is incorrect.

Joe facilitated, expedited, aided, ran interference for, strong armed, threatened, and otherwise assisted in Hunter making Millions.
The President did none of the above, but nice try. Obviously, you don't have grown children. That's ok
and I understand that you would have no way of knowing. Make it up as you go along.

A protest that got out of control, but thankfully not as bad as the hundreds of BLM protests thw proceeding summer.
There are "protests" and there is Jan 6. That was hardly a protest, and it was an attempt to preclude
a peaceful transfer of power.

• Fake News
Reactions: DBA
A protest that got out of control, but thankfully not as bad as the hundreds of BLM protests thw proceeding summer.
BLM-bad, yes? Jan 6 was much much worse, with our nation's democracy in the balance.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Of course his dad allowed it. He wasn’t just any father. He was the VP, and he observed as his good-for-nothing crackhead son became a multimillionaire. He should have stopped it by telling Crackhead that unless he stops, he will go public.

But of course he didn’t do that. That’s because the entire family was taking extortion money from America’s enemies, himself included.
If you were a crackhead, would your parent go public? Hardly. I, as a parent, would support my child's effort to clean up. Nothing public, I assure you.

If you were a crackhead, would your parent go public? Hardly. I, as a parent, would support my child's effort to clean up. Nothing public, I assure you.
Not if he was extorting millions of dollars from America’s enemies while I was Vice President of the United States.

Stop acting like we are talking about a regular father and son.

BLM-bad, yes? Jan 6 was much much worse, with our nation's democracy in the balance.
BLM much worse - 30 killed, thousands injured, and $2 billion of property damage.

And get a grip. Democracy didn’t hang in the balance - that’s just a Democrat talking point.

Not if he was extorting millions of dollars from America’s enemies while I was Vice President of the United States.

Stop acting like we are talking about a regular father and son.
We are doing just that, and your imagination has gotten the best of you. I don't care what position you have in life.....

We are doing just that, and your imagination has gotten the best of you. I don't care what position you have in life.....
Actually, you are way too biased to have a normal debate. And I’m not sure what my position in life has to do with anything.

BLM much worse - 30 killed, thousands injured, and $2 billion of property damage.

And get a grip. Democracy didn’t hang in the balance - that’s just a Democrat talking point.
It is a fact. trump has no interest in democracy. Autocracy is his game, and he has admitted that
Actually, you are way too biased to have a normal debate. And I’m not sure what my position in life has to do with anything.
Exactly. Your position in life has nothing to do with Hunter and his foibles. He is all fucked up and pop is attempting to help him. Your unabashed support for trump has clouded your ability to think clearly about this non-issue.

When are you going to stop harassing a private citizen?

You can complain but no one on the left did this to Tiffany Trump.

You have nothing on Joe so you go for his son... It is not about policies or how the country is run, it is about dirt, cause you got nothing else...

What is like to admit you are loosing and that the Biden Administration is so good you can't have a clean argument.

Thanks for making the choice simple between Joe Biden and your Gutter politics...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

One of the most delusional leftists on this forum.
Did you watch any part of the Jan 6th hearings?

Hahahahahaha too funny!

Forum List

Back