Zone1 Mods, Stop Being Political Biased and Stop Posting In Closed Threads Just Because You Can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's kinda' petty when they close a thread but then keep posting in it.

If it's important enough to keep the rank and file from posting in a thread, it should be important enough to keep everyone from doing so.

No one really cares to watch the mods talk to themselves...

You know who you are (and who you aren't obviously) because it's really starting to get annoying and I'm asking you nicely so this isn't a call out thread, it's simply just a feedback thread. Please and thank you.
This board is a tossup for me. I love being able to say what I mean and I do enjoy knowing at times that a mod agrees with me, but all in all, I'd rather have a board where mods are not allowed to post in threads that they moderate. It does make it really difficult to know that no bias is being injected.

My 2¢.

Yeah, it's kinda' petty when they close a thread but then keep posting in it.

If it's important enough to keep the rank and file from posting in a thread, it should be important enough to keep everyone from doing so.

No one really cares to watch the mods talk to themselves...

Yeah, either close it completely or leave it open for Pete's sake!! :rolleyes:

This board is a tossup for me. I love being able to say what I mean and I do enjoy knowing at times that a mod agrees with me, but all in all, I'd rather have a board where mods are not allowed to post in threads that they moderate. It does make it really difficult to know that no bias is being injected.

My 2¢.

Yeah and close threads that are against their political views just because they feel like it.

You know who you are (and who you aren't obviously) because it's really starting to get annoying and I'm asking you nicely so this isn't a call out thread, it's simply just a feedback thread. Please and thank you.

OOOOOOOOO!!!!!
You dun it now Mods!!!!!

1663949952990.png

And I don't understand WHY they close many of the posts/threads, because they aren't mean or slanderous, or even in the wrong thread line. And yet they are closed down for some reason.

It's just retarded.

Exactly my point. My current thread was called a bait thread because it was all about democratic beliefs but that was it.

I can't believe I am saying this, but the mods at this website and they're pretty cool. Even the Flact guy!

Which mods are doing this and my guess is they are leftists. Leftists cheat and posting in locked thread is cheating. They need to have their mod privileges revoked.

Yes to all of the above.

I can't believe I am saying this, but the mods at this website and they're pretty cool. Even the Flact guy!

You're just sucking up to them so they won't ban you for trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back