Zone1 Mods, Stop Being Political Biased and Stop Posting In Closed Threads Just Because You Can

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a thread is closed it's closed. Just common sense.

But some mod thinks themselves "special"
Some moderators have a much more valued opinion than the run of the mill spammers.

What is fair is what the particular moderator deems to be fair.

Yes finally!
0105629736b065ac29e9b4ee1a143df4.jpg

Go away, you're a major part of the problem

You know who you are (and who you aren't obviously) because it's really starting to get annoying and I'm asking you nicely so this isn't a call out thread, it's simply just a feedback thread. Please and thank you.
Ok, Karen.

You know who you are (and who you aren't obviously) because it's really starting to get annoying and I'm asking you nicely so this isn't a call out thread, it's simply just a feedback thread. Please and thank you.

Yes, that is kind of bizarre.

Wut? And you're endorsing they can make the rules as they go along.

Good grief I despise leftists
Yes, the moderator (s) can and should make the rules.
Then they will have to live with what they create and if they don't do so equtably then they will cause more harm to the forum.

Having said that, I'll also say fwiw, the a more equitable balance needs to be restored.

At present there's nothing any of us can do to further that cause, and especially not whining!

Yes, the moderator (s) can and should make the rules.
Then they will have to live with what they create and if they don't do so equtably then they will cause more harm to the forum.

Having said that, I'll also say fwiw, the a more equitable balance needs to be restored.

At present there's nothing any of us can do to further that cause, and especially not whining!

Mods don't make rules. Especially as they go along.

Good grief

always cheat.

Of course you feel like that.

Go away, you're a major part of the problem

Exactly.

troll-trolls.gif

"Don't bring hands to a teeth fight"
-Hannah, the Poodie Princess of Cedar Park

View attachment 700438

If you're going to troll this thread at least make sense. Please and thank you. Cute doggie though.

Fckn stupid.

Ikr? But at least they have a cute dog.

I was going to say that,.. thank you!!! :D

Where have I ever whined about the mods?

Maybe not about the mods, but whenever have you not whined?

Btw, this is the thread in question. Okay, so maybe I did call the Democrat party a Nazi party but,.. do I have any evidence for the contrary? I wasn't flaming anybody in particular either. I made a point of saying that in my OP. It's just about the Democrat party not any specific Democrats.

You said it not me. He seems nice, but it's just unfair and annoying that he does this all the time.
I've talked to flac about issues I've had and he's, always listened to me to try n help.

I have had mods close threads and comment later in a mocking fashion but it wasn't him.

But that shit about made me gtfo of here.

I've talked to flac about issues I've had and he's, always listened to me to try n help.

That's why I've made this thread in the first place but it's sort of got a little out of hand. Meister, could you possibly move this thread into the badlands please because I still think it's important to stay around but this isn't the proper place for it and you're one of the mods I think that actually does his job and has earned my utmost respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back