Moderator of Presidential Debate Number 3

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
The moderator for debate number three is Kristen Welker .

Here is some photos of her:

1601499950361.png

And another one with her colleagues:

1601500106424.png

If Trump doesn't have himself in check, he will blow a gasket when she has to continuously interrupt him.

Not much of a reporter, if she can't even get her facts straight....

But then. neither can Biden!!!

Why does anyone need to know what the moderator looks like, and why would the president react anymore differently to this woman than any other woman? Do they have a personal history? Does she have a vendetta?

I don't get it, what is the deal?

Is it because she lies about him as per Obiwan's post? What is the point of the thread?

Why does anyone need to know what the moderator looks like, and why would the president react anymore differently to this woman than any other woman? Do they have a personal history? Does she have a vendetta?

Is it because she lies about him as per Obiwan's post? What is the point of the thread?
She's paid to hate Rs.

The moderator for debate number three is Kristen Welker .

Here is some photos of her:

View attachment 395183

And another one with her colleagues:

View attachment 395186

If Trump doesn't have himself in check, he will blow a gasket when she has to continuously interrupt him.
Fugly City...where the beer is warm and the girls ain't pretty.
At least the one on the left looks like a female.

She better be equal and fair balanced as possible. Or else she can shrill up like Megyn Kelly. She tried to be nasty towards President Trump and it totally backfired. Oh, let's not forget the unhinged Rosie and Kathy Griffin who've become even more washed up.

She better be equal and fair balanced as possible. Or else she can shrill up like Megyn Kelly. She tried to be nasty towards President Trump and it totally backfired. Oh, let's not forget the unhinged Rosie and Kathy Griffin who've become even more washed up.
She moderated a debate. Trump went full retard and has never come back.

I hope we will see a repeat performance of that in a few weeks.

He's relying on the women's vote. How crude and disgusting he is in the final debate may play a factor if he gets it. We know he'll be crude. We know he'll be disgusting. Its just a question of degrees.

Here's the angle that Biden and Welker will run against Trump when they start talking about education. Will definitely be another two against one scenario.

I dunno what her other political pet peeves are, though, so.

Basically, they wanna pick up where they left off with it before Obama got replaced.

Sylvester the cat explains...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back