Moderator of Presidential Debate Number 3

Chinacrats think so little of ole Joe that they have to keep handicapping Trump with these corrupt moderators.

Lots of chatter was about what a pussy Biden is and if he should bail out. All the while, they plant a transmitter on him and give him these little weasel helpers to bail him out and attack the president.

Not sure I see why Trump needs to bother, frankly. Sans voting corruption, Trump's got this.

I never saw Tyson jump into a boxing ring with one hand tied behind his back and blindfold over one eye.

Last edited:
Trump has trolled the LWNJ's in every debate since HilLIARy in 2016. He sets them up, and the rubes fall for it .....Every Friggin Time!! It's amazing to watch. Last night he destroyed Biden, obliterated him.

He doesn't need to alpha dog Biden anymore, Biden is beaten.

Sit Ubu, Sit

iu

The moderator for debate number three is Kristen Welker .

Here is some photos of her:

View attachment 395183

And another one with her colleagues:

View attachment 395186

If Trump doesn't have himself in check, he will blow a gasket when she has to continuously interrupt him.
Who the fuck is that!?
She's been a reporter for 15 years. I don't think she was ever on Fox so you clearly wouldn't have any idea.
So? Who gives a shit?

Never heard of her. Wonder why they would pick someone most people never heard of??

Seems to me they could find better people for moderators.

They should get a non profit organization to moderate. I dunno which one, do the womens league or something.

The cable news entertainment industry has lost control of their own side show. Clearly.
The LWV won't do it since they have already told the public that the debates are "a fraud."

Screenshot_2020-06-27 League Refuses to Help Perpetrate a Fraud League of Women Voters(2).png

League Refuses to "Help Perpetrate a Fraud"

Last edited:
Why do they pick hacked out journalists to do it?
Why dont they pick apolitical people or groups?
Why not common joes?

Why does anyone need to know what the moderator looks like, and why would the president react anymore differently to this woman than any other woman? Do they have a personal history? Does she have a vendetta?

I don't get it, what is the deal?

Is it because she lies about him as per Obiwan's post? What is the point of the thread?

He's relying on the women's vote. How crude and disgusting he is in the final debate may play a factor if he gets it. We know he'll be crude. We know he'll be disgusting. Its just a question of degrees.

I don't know why you believe folks should be able to attack him and he should not be able to attack back.

Here you are being crude and disgusting with your OP, and yet you don't think folks should be crude and disgusting back.

All I see from you since he was elected is "blob this," and "blob that,"

You are like a child, all emotion, and no critical analysis.

Grow up.

I don't care what she does or says, nor do I care how he responds. It is a playground tiff, they deserve each other.

Forum List

Back