Haley backs out of debate

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Why won't Nikki show up? Shouldn't she be willing to attend all debates? I'm sure there are more questions the voters want her to answer.

---Another Republican presidential debate has been canceled after Nikki Haley's refusal to participate in any forum that doesn’t also include former President Donald Trump---

why should she stand up there by herself?
I guess she could have done a two hour stump speech by herself answering question from Moderators, all on the RNC and network tab. Free prime-time air is free prime-time air.

Who's she supposed to debate dunce?

Dunce%20Cap.jpg

Why won't Nikki show up? Shouldn't she be willing to attend all debates? I'm sure there are more questions the voters want her to answer.

---Another Republican presidential debate has been canceled after Nikki Haley's refusal to participate in any forum that doesn’t also include former President Donald Trump---

So, no problem that your orange fuhrer is a chickenshit coward for not showing up? Talk about a cult. :itsok:

Nikki is in a bad place. She has all those millions in Democrat donor funding and she is trying to play the long game hoping that Trump is disqualified. She is walking into the worst home state beat down in history.
Even if Trump wasn't candidate, there is no guarantee that she is even the nominee.

How does one back out of something that is not taking place.

Ask why Trump won't show up first.

You ever hear of Reid Hoffman non-real person? Look him up, and I don't smoke weed it's 10 times stronger than when I did. Just FYI

You truly are an idiot, he stopped funding her.
And when he did it was not for the Dems benefit. All polls have have made clear Haley would destroy Biden in the election, not Trump.

Who else is there to debate? You want her to stand up there and argue with the moderator?

Nikki is in a bad place. She has all those millions in Democrat donor funding and she is trying to play the long game hoping that Trump is disqualified. She is walking into the worst home state beat down in history.
That's Nikki's aspirations. Her Democrat donors are salivating at the thought of Nikki throwing a temper tantrum against Trump when she's inevitably defeated.

Forum List

Back