Mitch McConnell Votes Against Interracial Marriage Despite Asian Wife

Just a couple of months ago, right-wingers were telling us that nobody would ever move to ban same-sex marriage...
I'm sorry - who passed CA's proposition 8, 52-47, in 2008?
You know, the same election where The Obama won CA 61-37?

When the supreme court overturns Hodges, let us know -- until then "the right" can't do anything about same-sex marriage.
You should know this. Maybe you don't. Tell us which.

Of course, given the left's propensity to do everything it can to get around, if nout simply ignore, decisions it doesn't like - Bruen, for instance - I can see why you'd assume the right would do the same thing.

Last edited:
First of all who is we? Democrats are not the ones voting against the issue that affect black folks, that would be your beloved Republiklans. This isn't 1950 or 1955, those Dixiecrats became Republiklans.
we? free people fighting against the demklan

black folks can marry whomever they want. it’s been that way since the gop got civil rights s passed ans ended the demaklan a racist policies

No, you would have been hiding in the closet and telling the folks who were fighting, "why yall making all this trouble, we got it good."

There you go with that GOP lie again.
1) haha that sounds a lot like your post
2) no it’s. not a lie, marry whomever you want. you really do t have to ask your master joey…go marry whomever ever

1) haha that sounds a lot like your post
2) no it’s. not a lie, marry whomever you want. you really do t have to ask your master joey…go marry whomever ever
See boot licking black folks like you have been around since the first slaves stepped off the ships. You would be what Brutha Malcolm called a House Negro, if the master gets sick, you are one of those fools who be saying, "is we sick massa."

If the Republican Party gets their way, you are going to have stop messing around with white men. What are you going to do next?

See boot licking black folks like you have been around since the first slaves stepped off the ships. You would be what Brutha Malcolm called a House Negro, if the master gets sick, you are one of those fools who be saying, "is we sick massa."

If the Republican Party gets their way, you are going to have stop messing around with white men. What are you going to do next?
haha the gop has never said they want to outlaw interracial marriage….those were dems. laws in their jim crow oppressive states. The GOP were able to get those laws kicked as unconstitutional and illegal

try again.

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell voted against legislation that would protect interracial marriages on Wednesday, despite the fact that he's married to an Asian American woman.

McConnell, who is white, is the husband of former U.S. Secretary for Transportation Elaine Chao, the first woman of Asian heritage to be appointed to a presidential cabinet.

The Kentucky Republican was one of 37 GOP senators who opposed a motion to advance on the Respect for Marriage Act (RFMA), but the procedural vote succeeded with a bipartisan majority of 62, with one senator not voting.

The Senate is divided, with 50 Democrats and 50 Republicans, but the vote means that formal debate could take place on the legislation, while the Senate could pass the bill as early as Thursday.

The RFMA passed the House of Representatives in a bipartisan vote in July.

Many social-media users criticized McConnell following the vote and pointed to his relationship with Chao, whom he married in 1993.

I can't believe this is even a topic in 2022.

How many right wingers are against interracial marriage?
Unreal. They are scum arent they ?

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell voted against legislation that would protect interracial marriages on Wednesday, despite the fact that he's married to an Asian American woman.

McConnell, who is white, is the husband of former U.S. Secretary for Transportation Elaine Chao, the first woman of Asian heritage to be appointed to a presidential cabinet.

The Kentucky Republican was one of 37 GOP senators who opposed a motion to advance on the Respect for Marriage Act (RFMA), but the procedural vote succeeded with a bipartisan majority of 62, with one senator not voting.

The Senate is divided, with 50 Democrats and 50 Republicans, but the vote means that formal debate could take place on the legislation, while the Senate could pass the bill as early as Thursday.

The RFMA passed the House of Representatives in a bipartisan vote in July.

Many social-media users criticized McConnell following the vote and pointed to his relationship with Chao, whom he married in 1993.

I can't believe this is even a topic in 2022.

How many right wingers are against interracial marriage?
Interracial marriage is already protected. Dems put that provision in there so if any republicans vote against enshrining gay marriage, they can then claim that republicans are against interracial marriage. I see you fell for this obvious trick quite easily. I suppose they throw in extra shit like this specifically because they know people like you will be fooled by it.

haha the gop has never said they want to outlaw interracial marriage….those were dems. laws in their jim crow oppressive states. The GOP were able to get those laws kicked as unconstitutional and illegal

try again.
Yep the GOP is pissed when they see you walking arm in arm with a white man, aren't those the days you and Coondace want to go back to. It was more Democrats that voted to get rid of those laws than there were Republicans, but I guess you are just going to keep repeating that lie.

Yep the GOP is pissed when they see you walking arm in arm with a white man, aren't those the days you and Coondace want to go back to. It was more Democrats that voted to get rid of those laws than there were Republicans, but I guess you are just going to keep repeating that lie.
sounds like projection

Interracial marriage is already protected. Dems put that provision in there so if any republicans vote against enshrining gay marriage, they can then claim that republicans are against interracial marriage. I see you fell for this obvious trick quite easily. I suppose they throw in extra shit like this specifically because they know people like you will be fooled by it.

If the Supreme Court ruled that the Federal government didn't have the jurisdiction to rule on marriages, the protections on interracial marriages go away also.

If the Supreme Court ruled that the Federal government didn't have the jurisdiction to rule on marriages, the protections on interracial marriages go away also.
Then what? Congress and the Senate gather enough votes to ban interracial marriage? Do you think even a single person would be in support of this banning? :laugh:

Then what? Congress and the Senate gather enough votes to ban interracial marriage? Do you think even a single person would be in support of this banning? :laugh:
State rights are a tool of the racists. Who knows what those crazy fucks will do. The GOP hates blacks.

Forum List

Back