The Weisselberg Trial and Testimony (Trump Organization) Trump Wasn't Involved

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Funny how no one on the left here has mentioned this.

Could that be because the people who give them their marching orders as to what to say are having a difficult time spinning the testimony that exculpated Trump?

Part of Weisselberg's testimony:

Alan Futerfas, a lawyer for the company, coaxed Mr. Weisselberg into acknowledging that Mr. Trump was not to blame for the scheme, saying, “He didn’t authorize you to commit tax fraud, did he?” Mr. Weisselberg agreed that Mr. Trump did not.
And when Mr. Futerfas asked Mr. Weisselberg, “Were you reducing the compensation because you didn’t want to hurt the company?” He responded, “No, my intention was to save pretax dollars,” a key admission that could undercut the prosecution’s attempt to show that Mr. Weisselberg was not acting solely for his own benefit.
Mr. Futerfas, referring to the tuition, asked if it was “solely done to benefit you, Allen Weisselberg.” Mr. Weisselberg agreed that it was.

Last edited:

Could that be because the people who give them their marching orders as to what to say are having a difficult time spinning the testimony that exculpated Trump?

Alan Futerfas, a lawyer for the company, coaxed Mr. Weisselberg into acknowledging that Mr. Trump was not to blame for the scheme, saying, “He didn’t authorize you to commit tax fraud, did he?” Mr. Weisselberg agreed that Mr. Trump did not.
And when Mr. Futerfas asked Mr. Weisselberg, “Were you reducing the compensation because you didn’t want to hurt the company?” He responded, “No, my intention was to save pretax dollars,” a key admission that could undercut the prosecution’s attempt to show that Mr. Weisselberg was not acting solely for his own benefit.
Mr. Futerfas, referring to the tuition, asked if it was “solely done to benefit you, Allen Weisselberg.” Mr. Weisselberg agreed that it was.

And you believe that? OMG. His companies, guilty of defrauding the us citizens. His foundations, guilty of fraud.

Come on man! Give it up. His organizations were breaking the laws. THey weren't using the current "corrupt" system to get away with not paying taxes. That's different. This is fraud.

This is why it's bullshit to separate the organization from the owner. So the organization is found guilty and his CFO is guilty, but Trump is not.

Even though Trump personally signed the checks for this guys kids private schools. Amazing. But this should certainly disqualify him from being President again. Right?

Imagine if Hunter or Hillary were involved.

So he will spend less than a year in jail and have a job when he gets out. If he rolled on Trump, what would he do when got out?

The Trump Organization was convicted on all 17 counts after a day of jury deliberations, the culmination of a three-year investigation into the company’s practice of awarding off-the-books gifts and other forms of compensation to executives. The DA’s prosecution leaned heavily on the company’s former chief financial officer, Allen Weisselberg, who pleaded guilty to 15 counts in August in association with the scheme.

Weisselberg’s plea deal mandated he pay restitution and testify at the trial in October. He is expected to receive a reduced jail sentence and may serve as little as 100 days.

Excuse me, I mean 100 days. Not even close to a year.

Throw the guy under the bus

Trump continued to slam Weisselberg, saying his former finance chief had committed “tax fraud on his personal returns.” The Trump Organization also released a statement saying it was “simply preposterous” it should be held responsible “for an employee’s actions, to benefit themselves, on their own personal tax returns.”

Trump signed and initialed every document.

Of course trump was involved.
That is how mafia bosses operate.

The loyalty by Weisselman is very odd.
Somethings up, pretending trump is unaware and never directed any actions, is a very kkkult like thing to do.

And you believe that? OMG. His companies, guilty of defrauding the us citizens. His foundations, guilty of fraud.

Come on man! Give it up. His organizations were breaking the laws. THey weren't using the current "corrupt" system to get away with not paying taxes. That's different. This is fraud.

This is why it's bullshit to separate the organization from the owner. So the organization is found guilty and his CFO is guilty, but Trump is not.

Even though Trump personally signed the checks for this guys kids private schools. Amazing. But this should certainly disqualify him from being President again. Right?

Imagine if Hunter or Hillary were involved.
We’re you upset when the Board of Directors of every bank and brokerage firm weren’t prosecuted for the 2008 Housing Crash, hypocrite?

We’re you upset when the Board of Directors of every bank and brokerage firm weren’t prosecuted for the 2008 Housing Crash, hypocrite?
I was upset when NO ONE was prosecuted yes.

Anyways, now we see Trump's corporations and Foundations break the laws. They don't use current tax laws to avoid paying taxes. They lie cheat and steal. That can't be POTUS and I think you guys know it. You just love pushing Trump because it pushes our buttons. You can't be serious at this point about this criminal. But then again you wanted to elect Hershey Walker to the Senate and Judge Roy Moore remember him?

I have a 30,000 square foot apartment in Trump Tower to sell you. Cheap!

The prosecutor has said Trump "was not blissfully ignorant". Trump signed checks and paperwork that indicate he was in on the scam.

Trump has wasted no time throwing his CFO under the bus, though.

That's what he always does when the heat gets too close.

Anyone who does business with, or works for, Trump in the future would have to be one stupid masochistic dumb fuck.

I was upset when NO ONE was prosecuted yes.

Anyways, now we see Trump's corporations and Foundations break the laws. They don't use current tax laws to avoid paying taxes. They lie cheat and steal. That can't be POTUS and I think you guys know it. You just love pushing Trump because it pushes our buttons. You can't be serious at this point about this criminal. But then again you wanted to elect Hershey Walker to the Senate and Judge Roy Moore remember him?
Like yourself, I prefer pro-Crime Representatives.
You prefer stabbings and shootings while I prefer Tax Evasion.

Forum List

Back