Misinformation And Listening To The Experts

And the bottom line is that if The POTUS at the time had faced the problem head on instead of denying and lying about the severity of it, and mounted a strong national response instead of worrying about how it would have affected his "image," the outbreak in our country would have been less severe.
Oh you mean like this?

It it like you were not even alive in 2020
All year, i was, watching all the Lame Stream Media spew out lie after lie. I used to feel sorry for you fuckers for being duped by those "News Orgs", then i realized that you are just a stupid twit, you wants to be led by their nose rings, because you have to have someone tell you how to think.

Then you would know it was your god that put Fauci in front of the American people on a weekly (or more basis) while standing next to him, giving him the POTUS seal of approval.
As i said before when China, working with Joe Biteme, released the Kung Flu upon US, of course the expert Tony, would have to be used, as he was the one funneling money to the Wuhan virus center, which Tony had to make sure, that he never would be proven the one who had it released. You can bet that Tony would of been fired if President Trump didnt have the 2020 election stolen, when everyone was shoving bogus ballets from under the table into the voting machines for Joe....

As i said before when China, working with Joe Biteme, released the Kung Flu upon US, of course the expert Tony, would have to be used, as he was the one funneling money to the Wuhan virus center, which Tony had to make sure, that he never would be proven the one who had it released. You can bet that Tony would of been fired if President Trump didnt have the 2020 election stolen, when everyone was shoving bogus ballets from under the table into the voting machines for Joe....

Wow, so many bullshit conspiracy theories in such a short amount of space.

Well done.

Wow, so many bullshit conspiracy theories in such a short amount of space.

Well done.
All true, just like the Kung Flu actually came out of the Wuhan Labs, and Masks didnt work. But slaves like you will always follow what your masters tell you to do.

b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

Then you would know it was your god that put Fauci in front of the American people on a weekly (or more basis) while standing next to him, giving him the POTUS seal of approval.
The real takeaway from all this is that Trump was leaking "low confidence" but highly classified information all along.
He was carelessly sharing on Twitter the Top Secret early assessments that were being provided to him.

I wonder what other Top Secret U.S. intel Trump was carelessly sharing?
Especially with his pimp, Vlad?

Hmmm......

The real takeaway from all this is that Trump was leaking "low confidence" but highly classified information all along.
He was carelessly sharing on Twitter the Top Secret early assessments that were being provided to him.

I wonder what other Top Secret U.S. intel Trump was carelessly sharing?
Especially with his pimp, Vlad?

Hmmm......
Funny i thought it was the FBI and Democrooks that were leaking like a broken faucet,

Forum List

Back