Misinformation And Listening To The Experts

Who kept putting him out there every week to do that?
The media.. he was on a ton of CNN, MSNBC shows talking about how masking was the key to stopping the virus, demonizing anyone who questioned him, and declaring he alone was wiscience.

Such a dedicated “scientist”.. busy with a consistent talk show circuit and posing for leftist magazine covers. He’s the latest prime example of how people in objective positions of power can become obsessed with themselves and feel the warmth of being praised for pushing forward a specific narrative/ideology without performing proper due diligence.

Fauci was absolutely reckless, and deserves blame for so much suffering because of the policies he demanded be followed

Just because you’re a govt official who want to “help” doesn’t mean your efforts actually do. I don’t think Fauci stopped once to question himself. The drums of Democrat tribalism were in his ear as they praised him, and he accepted and bathed in his own leftist praise..

Last edited:
Can you show me a single post where I expressed complete confidence, or any confidence at all in them regarding anti-Trump stuff?

I will be happy to wait while you look.
Post #28
"They do not have my trust now...you are the one quoting them like they are an extension of the word of god."

If you say they do not have your trust now then they must have had your trust before.

Post #28
"They do not have my trust now...you are the one quoting them like they are an extension of the word of god."

If you say they do not have your trust now then they must have had your trust before.

Damn, that is the worst logic from you yet.

I say I do not have a Porsche 911 now, does that mean I had one before? NO.

So come on now, you made a claim about me. Back it up. Show a post from me confidence at all in them regarding anti-Trump stuff.

Your claim, you back it up.

Surly you would not make claims you could not support, would you?

The media.. he was on a ton of CNN, MSNBC shows talking about how masking was the key to stopping the virus, demonizing anyone who questioned him, and declaring he alone was wiscience.

And why was he on all those shows? Because he had been made the face and the voice of the Fed Govt pandemic response. Every week, if not more, we say him on stage at the Whit House, most times with Trump standing next to him.

So come on now, you made a claim about me. Back it up. Show a post from me confidence at all in them regarding anti-Trump stuff.

Why would you have qualified it with the word "now" though?

But calling a Joe Biden mask "useless" still gives it a value, which is still manyfold an over-reach. JoeXi is more u

Two authors: Saif links to sudden death coronaviruses in pigs and Danielle E. links to the Wuhan lab. All these authors are flaming zoonotis.
The PNAS authors say their literature search revealed “considerable scientific peer-reviewed evidence” that SARS-CoV-2 moved from bats to other wildlife, then to people in the wildlife trade, finally causing an outbreak at the Huanan Seafood Market in Wuhan. In contrast, they say, relatively few peer-reviewed studies back the lab-leak idea, and Daszak notes much of the argument has been advanced through opinion pieces. “The most parsimonious hypothesis is that the pandemic emerged through the animal market system,” Daszak says. “And while the evidence could be a lot better, it’s fairly good.”

He also agrees, however, that the question of how the pandemic began has yet to be answered conclusively. No one has independently audited how viruses were handled at WIV, for example. And no reports exist of scientists testing mammals at animal farms in China that supplied the Huanan market or the humans who handled them. “Absent those two critical pieces of data, you’re left with what’s available,” Daszak says. “What we concluded is that the weight and quality of the evidence is far higher on the natural origins idea.”

'Perhaps no one would have been any wiser were it not for a groups of internet sleuths, and a highly qualified scientist and mother of a young son living in Pune, India called Dr. Monali Rahalkar. She is a microbiologist at the Agharkar Institute's Department of BioEnergy, and studied in Germany.

She was reading the Wuhan Institute of Virology'
s scientific research and analysing the viruses they had been working with when she made a stunning discovery one rainy evening. Looking on GenBank, the genetic sequence database for every deposited virus, she realised that the virus Shi Zhengli's team had discovered in the abandoned mine - BtCoV/4991 - had exactly the same genetic sequence as RaTG13. It was a 100 percent match. BtCoV/4991 had been deposited in 2016 and RaTG13 was deposited in January 2020. It was the same virus. For some unexplained reason the virus had been renamed in Shi Zhengli's February 2020 paper.'
(Sharri Markson, What Really Happened in Wuhan, p.249)

Neither Rahalkar nor Markson makes the Anthony Fauci (aka The Elf) connection to the mine in question. One of Shi's reasons for the deflection would link to the synchrony of The Elf's testimony to the U.S. Senate on 26 Ap 2012, just as the sick Mojiang miners shuffled into hospital.

The PNAS authors say their literature search revealed “considerable scientific peer-reviewed evidence” that SARS-CoV-2 moved from bats to other wildlife, then to people in the wildlife trade, finally causing an outbreak at the Huanan Seafood Market in Wuhan. In contrast, they say, relatively few peer-reviewed studies back the lab-leak idea, and Daszak notes much of the argument has been advanced through opinion pieces. “The most parsimonious hypothesis is that the pandemic emerged through the animal market system,” Daszak says. “And while the evidence could be a lot better, it’s fairly good.”

He also agrees, however, that the question of how the pandemic began has yet to be answered conclusively. No one has independently audited how viruses were handled at WIV, for example. And no reports exist of scientists testing mammals at animal farms in China that supplied the Huanan market or the humans who handled them. “Absent those two critical pieces of data, you’re left with what’s available,” Daszak says. “What we concluded is that the weight and quality of the evidence is far higher on the natural origins idea.”
But Huff (The Truth About Wuhan) actually worked with Daszak. Huff also documents the Moderna SARS2 sequence showing up in the patent of 4 Feb 2016.

Unlike SARS1, SARS2 emerged already well-adapted to human hosts. Note the timing of WIV's Zheng-li Shi depositing BtCoV/4991 in 2016.

'The virus sample RaTG13 is 96.2 percent identical to SARS2 as Shi Zhengli said in her February 2020 article. But is you look at the original, shorter RdRp segment of RaTG13 that was published back in 2016, it is 98.65 percent identical to that of SARS2.'
(Markson, op cit, p. 258)

Too Close for The Elf
The infected miners were shuffling into hospital (as [italics]) The Elf testified to the Senate on "Dual Use," 26 Ap 2012. Actually, the first miner went in on the 25th.

I backed it up already. Now you are changing your story.

It is hard for me to get too excited about a theory that the Dept of Energy itself labeled as "low confidence".
No need to get excited. Simply admitting that those of us to whom it was obviously the most likely explanation were not wild eyed conspiracy crazies would suffice.
And why the hell is the Dept of Energy looking into this, how does that fall under their realm?
Wondering that myself. Maybe Granholm grew a conscience. Or maybe she sees the handwriting on the wall and wants off the wet market bandwagon while it's not too late.

So the DOE? Rahalkar was already doing Indian DOE on Wuhan viruses.

Zoonotis don't have time on their side, because relentlessly, new questions are being synthesized that they dare not answer in public.
'Letting researchers find a virus that has a partial 98,65 percent genetic match to SARS2 while the sequence of the next virus is only 89 percent identical would have been very suspicious, Ribera says.
Now here is where this all gets fascinating. Rahalkar has already explained how RaTG13 can't infect bats. Despite its RdRp being more than 98 percent similar to SARS2, RaTG13 can't infect humans, either. A paper published in Nature Structural and Molecular Biology by the esteemed Francis Crick Institute in London confirms this.

"Together, our structural and biochemical data indicate that a bat virus, similar to RaTG13, would not be able to bind effectively to human ACE2 receptor and would be unlikely to infect humans directly," it states.
And now we know that Shi Zhengli says RaTG13 no longer exists. Shi Zhengli, who has fudged the truth on so much about that virus and its history, says it has "disintegrated."'
(Markson, op cit)

Rahalkar is microbiologist for Agharkar Institute Department of Bioenergy. Viral infection (is nuclear poisoning [italics]).

' "Does The Lancet acknowledge that any legitimate 'Covid-19 Commission' would not involve Daszak or others with conflicts of interest? Will you be saking Peter Daszak to step down as commissioner of The Lancet's 'Covid-19 Commission'?"

The Lancey finally responded on 22 Jun 2021, by publishing an updated declaration of interest statement for Daszak that noted EcoHealth Alliance's work in China. They also recused him from their Commission on the origins of the pandemic.'
(Markson, op cit p.276)

It is hard for me to get too excited about a theory that the Dept of Energy itself labeled as "low confidence".

And why the hell is the Dept of Energy looking into this, how does that fall under their realm?
And the bottom line is that if The POTUS at the time had faced the problem head on instead of denying and lying about the severity of it, and mounted a strong national response instead of worrying about how it would have affected his "image," the outbreak in our country would have been less severe.

Forum List

Back