Misinformation And Listening To The Experts

It's not about Covid, it's just another opportunity for Americans to express hate.
Hate of what? Being lied to by our government? If what's said is true, doesn't that mean that your government also lied to you about where it came from and the measures one has to take to "prevent" the virus?

It is hard for me to get too excited about a theory that the Dept of Energy itself labeled as "low confidence".

And why the hell is the Dept of Energy looking into this, how does that fall under their realm?

All of the government reports about the origins have been marked "low confidence" from natural transmission to giant screw up theories.

That said, I had the same reaction when I saw that reported this morning, except my hell was WTF

Wasn't this just the assumption from early on?

I remember hearing about "wet markets" (whatever THAT is) for a couple of weeks, but I thought we knew it came from a Chinese lab for a long time now.
They're still denying it.

Exactly
When someone says something that you don't agree with they don't have your trust.
That's how you roll.

This should have been directed at the OP not me.

He normally does not trust a thing these agency say, now with this one thing they are beyond questioning.

My theory has always been that they were doing gain of function activities just to create an unending supply of the little suckers for the lab, someone infected themselves, and then stopped off at the market on the way home and created The Great Plague II: COVID Boogaloo

Now I understand. You have total and complete confidence in them regarding anti-Trump stuff but not other stuff.

Can you show me a single post where I expressed complete confidence, or any confidence at all in them regarding anti-Trump stuff?

I will be happy to wait while you look.

What makes them "experts"? Media support? The FBI has been shown to be nothing but a lap dog for the Biden administration after it committed treason by undermining the Trump administration.

Forum List

Back