Minnesota vax rate over 70% but they have the HIGHEST INFECTION RATE in the US!

Pretty clear evidence that vaccination rates need to be much higher. Especially among the young.

Sure, whatever. But when the long term adverse effects of the vaccine start kicking in and they're dropping like flies, I get dibs on their toys. I always wanted an Xbox.

BTW: What cool stuff do you have, that I can call dibs on?

Sure, whatever. But when the long term adverse effects of the vaccine start kicking in and they're dropping like flies, I get dibs on their toys. I always wanted an Xbox.

BTW: What cool stuff do you have, that I can call dibs on?
What long term effects are you expecting?
What is the life span of the mRNA in the vaccine?

What long term effects are you expecting?
What is the life span of the mRNA in the vaccine?

No idea. I'm one of the master race of immunes, so I didn't get jabbed. Had the Wuhan Flu in Sept. of '20, it was like a three-day cold and then it was gone.

I have yet to come across a single round of ammunition that wasn't color-blind. They do have quite an animosity towards commies and zombies, though.
I ain’t skeered. Just loadin magazines hunkerin down an waitin on Trump

No idea. I'm one of the master race of immunes, so I didn't get jabbed. Had the Wuhan Flu in Sept. of '20, it was like a three-day cold and then it was gone.
No idea but I’ll speculate wildly while loading ammo. Your pathology is showing.

Imagine a vaccine so safe and effective that after taking it THREE TIMES you’re still so terrified of the virus you’re supposedly vaccinated against you keep wearing a face diaper.

Imagine a vaccine so safe and effective that people who’ve had the vaccine are in constant fear of catching the virus they’ve been vaccinated against and the government won’t let you sue if you’re injured or killed by the vaccine.

Imagine a vaccine so safe and effective that that medical professionals would rather destroy their careers than take it, that the government would hide the number killed/injured by the vaccines, the government would prevent you from suing should you be killed or injured by the vaccine.

Interesting. Three other states have even higher vaccination rates, yet their increases in new cases are rising dramatically.

Published today:

"There are three states that have high vaccination rates and yet their COVID cases are rising: Maine, New York, and Vermont.

New York has a vaccination rate of 62% fully vaccinated people, yet the rate of increase in COVID cases there was 43% in August.

Maine has a very high rate of fully vaccinated people at 71% but their rate of increase in COVID cases was 100% in August.

Vermont has the highest vaccination rate of fully vaccinated resident at 71% and they had a 34% increase rate in COVID cases over the last week."

Three States With Highest Vaccination Rates Are Stunned To See Case Numbers
I don't know how many times the left has to be slapped across the face before they finally realize that vaccinated people spread the virus.

Uh huh. What makes you believe those new cases are among the vaxxed?
All we've heard for months from you Democrats is how "low vaxxed Red states" are causing the spread of Covid. Now the script is flipped in ultra blue Minnesota and all of a sudden it doesn't matter what the vaccination rate is for a state. Got it. :auiqs.jpg:

All we've heard for months from you Democrats is how "low vaxxed Red states" are causing the spread of Covid. Now the script is flipped in ultra blue Minnesota and all of a sudden it doesn't matter what the vaccination rate is for a state. Got it. :auiqs.jpg:
No one has said that but you, dope.

Soooooooo about all of that "Epidemic of the un-vaxxed" business. What say you Vaxxers about Minnesota's SPIKING Covid-19 infection rate and their >70% vax rate? :confused-84:

Modified RNA vaccines look for "parts" of the virus, not the virus itself. While they will lessen the severity if you do become infected, once the antibodies are gone its the same as never having seen the virus, as you body did not have to heal and create B and T cells in your bone marrow. The antibodies were triggered by a part of a virus and not the virus, in this case, the "spike proteins". You gain no long term protections.

This is also why you can become infectious to others. The virus grows unabated until there are sufficient "spike proteins" to trigger a response from your immune system. This is why people get ill, become infective, but have very mild cases. It is the lack of healing and the trigger by spike proteins which stops the body from creating long term immunities in B and T cells. Once your antibodies are gone from this mRNA vaccine your body has never seen or reacted to the actual virus, you are now a walking time bomb again to have a very sever case.

Do you expect another outcome?
The scamdemic was planed for depopulation of humanity by 90%
The current Modified messenger RNA vaccines do not create long term immunities. Once the antibodies are gone so is your protection. 3-9 months and it is as if you have never seen the virus.. The virus is again a potential killer. Natural immunities are the only way you beat this VIRUS.

Modified RNA vaccines look for "parts" of the virus, not the virus itself. While they will lessen the severity if you do become infected, once the antibodies are gone its the same as never having seen the virus, as you body did not have to heal and create B and T cells in your bone marrow. The antibodies were triggered by a part of a virus and not the virus, in this case, the "spike proteins". You gain no long term protections.

This is also why you can become infectious to others. The virus grows unabated until there are sufficient "spike proteins" to trigger a response from your immune system. This is why people get ill, become infective, but have very mild cases. It is the lack of healing and the trigger by spike proteins which stops the body from creating long term immunities in B and T cells. Once your antibodies are gone from this mRNA vaccine your body has never seen or reacted to the actual virus, you are now a walking time bomb again to have a very sever case.
Absolute nonsense.

Forum List

Back