Minnesota vax rate over 70% but they have the HIGHEST INFECTION RATE in the US!

Many many democrats are gonna be dying this winter, and over the next 2-years, many of them, good riddance to every last one of them. Bill Gates wishes to eradicate at least 1/3rd of the planetary population, multiple billions of human lives, looks like he and Fauci are gonna achieve that objective, and every democrat thinks those two psychopaths a hero, how sublime could that be....... :auiqs.jpg:
*psychotic laughter emoji

What are their positivity rates, as compared to recent spikes in other states?

how about hospitalizations?

You guys seem to be working very hard to avoid the relevant stats. Or maybe you truly can't figure this out and you're just a bit slow.
7.8 percent positivity.

Back in August Florida was running 22%.

So was tx.

Crepitus Not according to this. Minnesota crossed 70% vaccinated in JULY so they are certainly above that now. So all those posts bashing Red states for their LOW VACCINATION RATES CAUSING THE PANDEMIC and now the script is flipped. The bluest state in the country with one of the highest vax rates also has the highest Covid infection rate. Whodathunk?

*psychotic laughter emoji
Its just amazing how utterly ignorant you democratic fascists are, you are so deluded, its in your face, its literally occurring right before your eyes, and you just refuse to see what they are doing, you are not on their team, you are not friends with the bullies as the bullies wage a murderous campaign of hate for you, they want you democratic street walkers dead more than they want the real Americans dead, you are just tools of the attack, not team members, they want the world to themselves and they are literally acting on that right before your impossibly stupid eyes and you refer to me as a psychotic, its sublime... :fu:

Crepitus Not according to this. Minnesota crossed 70% vaccinated in JULY so they are certainly above that now. So all those posts bashing Red states for their LOW VACCINATION RATES CAUSING THE PANDEMIC and now the script is flipped. The bluest state in the country with one of the highest vax rates also has the highest Covid infection rate. Whodathunk?

7.8% is currently the highest infection rate?

That's good news. FL and TX were both running over 20% just a couple weeks ago.

Because breakouts are not simultaneous in every State. You haven't really provided any useful information for a comparison yet.

Right now, Minnesota's positive rate is 51/100,000 people

Florida's was 135/100,000 recently.
The population density of Fla is massive with a huge tourist industry. You have a brain?

You never made more than 9 bucks an hour eh?

Its just amazing how utterly ignorant you democratic fascists are, you are so deluded, its in your face, its literally occurring right before your eyes, and you just refuse to see what they are doing, you are not on their team, you are not friends with the bullies as the bullies wage a murderous campaign of hate for you, they want you democratic street walkers dead more than they want the real Americans dead, you are just tools of the attack, not team members, they want the world to themselves and they are literally acting on that right before your impossibly stupid eyes and you refer to me as a psychotic, its sublime... :fu:
He's about as dumb as they come

I can't believe the stupidity residing here.......lololol......It is just incredible

I guess life must be pretty damned easy when you're really fucking dumb. You're too dumb to know how dumb you really are

Dr Crepitus. Dr Lesh did consult with you saying the Florida situation is dwindling and it makes him angry huh?

Dr Lesh wants Covid to remain as it is. He doesn't give a shit about it except for politics. You are his main assistant so you know this

I heard Dr Fauci is holding for you Dr Crepitus. Something about Halloween and ruining it

Dr Crepitus. Dr Lesh did consult with you saying the Florida situation is dwindling and it makes him angry huh?

Dr Lesh wants Covid to remain as it is. He doesn't give a shit about it except for politics. You are his main assistant so you know this

I heard Dr Fauci is holding for you Dr Crepitus. Something about Halloween and ruining it
thumb_you-make-my-head-hurt-you-make-my-head-hurt-51919441.png

it looks like Tennessee has highest infection rate of 18 percent, with a vaccination rate of 46%

i'm not sure why pick on Minnesota, since its infection rate is 13%, which is better than the country average. New England states have the highest vaccination rates.

To me, such information only re-solidifies the only question that I will ever have, how much of a good difference can this "injection" truly make?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Prior vaccinations from the past may have been good enough, but that doesn't guarantee the same result for the more recent ones.

Interesting. Three other states have even higher vaccination rates, yet their increases in new cases are rising dramatically.

Published today:

"There are three states that have high vaccination rates and yet their COVID cases are rising: Maine, New York, and Vermont.

New York has a vaccination rate of 62% fully vaccinated people, yet the rate of increase in COVID cases there was 43% in August.

Maine has a very high rate of fully vaccinated people at 71% but their rate of increase in COVID cases was 100% in August.

Vermont has the highest vaccination rate of fully vaccinated resident at 71% and they had a 34% increase rate in COVID cases over the last week."

Three States With Highest Vaccination Rates Are Stunned To See Case Numbers
Pretty clear evidence that vaccination rates need to be much higher. Especially among the young.

Forum List

Back