CDC Only Counts Deaths After 14 Days of Final COVID Shot as “Vaccinated,” in Attempt to Show Vaccinated Have Lower COVID Death

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Would you buy a used car from the CDC?

CDC Only Counts Deaths After 14 Days of Final COVID Shot as “Vaccinated,” in Attempt to Show Vaccinated Have Lower COVID Death

A chart frequently posted to purportedly illustrate that the “unvaccinated” die at higher rates from COVID as the “vaccinated,” is based on an assumption which categorizes many deaths which occur post-COVID-vaccination as “unvaccinated.”

Even though “early warning” signals data from the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) show that 80% of sudden, unexpected deaths after COVID shots take place within 14 days, a person is not counted as “vaccinated” until 14 days or more have passed after the second shot in a two-shot “primary” series, or after the single shot in a one-shot drug.

The CDC website states:

“Persons were considered fully vaccinated ≥14 days after receipt of the second dose in a 2-dose series (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccines) or after 1 dose of the single-dose Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 vaccine.”

All other people are counted as “unvaccinated.”

Below: CDC chart purporting to show that “unvaccinated” dying of COVID at higher rates than “unvaccinated”

image-4.png

Below; Data showing 80% of deaths post-vaccination occur within 14 days (chart source)

screenshot-2022-03-30-10.53.21-pm.png

CDC Chart Flies in the Face of Emerging Data​

According to a steady stream of studies and reports, serious COVID, up to and including death, is at least as prevalent among the vaccinated as the unvaccinated. In February of 2022, Professor Jacob Giris, director of Ichilov Hospital’s coronavirus ward in Israel, said:

“Right now, most of our severe cases are vaccinated…They had at least three injections. Between seventy and eighty percent of the serious cases are vaccinated. So, the vaccine has no significance regarding severe illness…”

In August of 2022 KUSI News San Diego reported that in San Diego County, the fifth most populous in the US, 41% of recent COVID-19 deaths are among fully vaccinated and boosted individuals, indicating that the vaccines do not protect against death.

This is in contrast to a nonstop campaign by public officials, including Joe Biden, to assure the American public that the still-experimental agents would prevent COVID infection and death (collection of news clips in video below.)

Public officials’ statements on COVID vaccines (view at Rumble)

Those fully vaxxed have something like a 94.5% chance of surviving a covid infection from what I recall reading.

Only an blithering idiot would not get the safe, free, effective and available vaccine.

I'll put a bowl of kibble out for our resident poodle whom I'm sure will be along any time now to start humping my leg.

Would you buy a used car from the CDC?

A chart frequently posted to purportedly illustrate that the “unvaccinated” die at higher rates from COVID as the “vaccinated,” is based on an assumption which categorizes many deaths which occur post-COVID-vaccination as “unvaccinated.”

Even though “early warning” signals data from the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) show that 80% of sudden, unexpected deaths after COVID shots take place within 14 days, a person is not counted as “vaccinated” until 14 days or more have passed after the second shot in a two-shot “primary” series, or after the single shot in a one-shot drug.

The CDC website states:

“Persons were considered fully vaccinated ≥14 days after receipt of the second dose in a 2-dose series (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccines) or after 1 dose of the single-dose Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 vaccine.”

All other people are counted as “unvaccinated.”

Below: CDC chart purporting to show that “unvaccinated” dying of COVID at higher rates than “unvaccinated”

image-4.png

Below; Data showing 80% of deaths post-vaccination occur within 14 days (chart source)

screenshot-2022-03-30-10.53.21-pm.png

CDC Chart Flies in the Face of Emerging Data​

According to a steady stream of studies and reports, serious COVID, up to and including death, is at least as prevalent among the vaccinated as the unvaccinated. In February of 2022, Professor Jacob Giris, director of Ichilov Hospital’s coronavirus ward in Israel, said:

“Right now, most of our severe cases are vaccinated…They had at least three injections. Between seventy and eighty percent of the serious cases are vaccinated. So, the vaccine has no significance regarding severe illness…”

In August of 2022 KUSI News San Diego reported that in San Diego County, the fifth most populous in the US, 41% of recent COVID-19 deaths are among fully vaccinated and boosted individuals, indicating that the vaccines do not protect against death.

This is in contrast to a nonstop campaign by public officials, including Joe Biden, to assure the American public that the still-experimental agents would prevent COVID infection and death (collection of news clips in video below.)

Public officials’ statements on COVID vaccines (view at Rumble)

So you're saying that people who have had the full lot of shots, rather than just one, which they say isn't enough, are less likely to die?
Right then. Get your full shots in then.

Those fully vaxxed have something like a 94.5% chance of surviving a covid infection from what I recall reading.

Only an blithering idiot would not get the safe, free, effective and available vaccine.

I'll put a bowl of kibble out for our resident poodle whom I'm sure will be along any time now to start humping my leg.
Can I buy you a couple boosters?

I'll even send you a free stogie.

6vwqr4.jpg

The average time from conception to FDA approval is 10 to 12 years for new drugs. Calling the vaccine's safe without knowing the long term effects makes you a blithering idiot.

The average time from conception to FDA approval is 10 to 12 years for new drugs. Calling the vaccine's safe without knowing the long term effects makes you a blithering idiot.

Man...Trump really fucked up then right?

Ladies and Gentleman...join me in watching Thundewuss do a tap dance.

Hop to it boy.

Hop to it boy.
Don't give a shit what Trump said. 10-12 years average. I'll wait and see if you sheep start dropping first before I will take the shot.

Hop to it boy.

From your link:

KEY POINTS
  • Former President Donald Trump again urged people to be vaccinated against Covid-19.
  • Trump said he would recommend vaccination to “a lot of people that don’t want to get it, and a lot of those people voted for me.”
  • The former president acknowledged that people were free to decide for themselves whether they would be vaccinated against Covid-19.

That sucks, the unvaxed have over 99% survivability. Just look at the real numbers and do the math. Oh yeah, don't forget to get your next booster.

Hop to it boy.
Trump was dumb to trust Fauci and the corrupt CDC and FDA. They lied to him.

Fauci himself in 2019 said mRNA vaccines would take a decade to get approved even if they were “perfect”, meaning 100% effective in preventing catching the virus and 100% safe. So was Fauci lying in 2019?

Trump was dumb to trust Fauci and the corrupt CDC and FDA. They lied to him.

Fauci himself in 2019 said mRNA vaccines would take a decade to get approved even if they were “perfect”, meaning 100% effective in preventing catching the virus and 100% safe. So was Fauci lying in 2019?
That weasel Fauci has been lying his whole career, or least back to the whole AIDS thing.

Forum List

Back