CDC Only Counts Deaths After 14 Days of Final COVID Shot as “Vaccinated,” in Attempt to Show Vaccinated Have Lower COVID Death

Only an blithering idiot would not get the safe, free, effective and available vaccine.
It's none of those things CC
The left is censoring covid information

Liberals, not the left.
The same sfolks who dubbed everything 'COVID', to the point where the flu disappeared ?

Are now 180 the other way on their failed gene therapy

imagine that!

6qip18.jpg

million Americans died from it
nope, we're a nation of 320 million who loose 1% annually, that did not tip up much at all.......again, stats don't lie, but liars use stats...
That weasel Fauci has been lying his whole career, or least back to the whole AIDS thing.
6qvdlu.jpg

~S~

Those fully vaxxed have something like a 94.5% chance of surviving a covid infection from what I recall reading.

Only an blithering idiot would not get the safe, free, effective and available vaccine.

I'll put a bowl of kibble out for our resident poodle whom I'm sure will be along any time now to start humping my leg.
Thanks. I’m including your ridiculous statement in my signature. That’s an all time winner.

Shut off the TV. You’ll notice an immediate improvement in IQ.

Thousands of doctors and scientists sign declaration: “International medical crisis due to the diseases and deaths co-related to the administration of products known as “COVID-19 vaccines.” Over 22,000 signatures total:

MedicalCrisisDeclaration.com

Prior calls by doctors and scientist calls for halt to mass “vaccinations,” partial list: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. 6.

CDC Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) data, compiled by MedAlerts, as of October 2022. VAERS reports are described by CDC as “early warning” signals to problems with vaccine safety. They are not intended to prove causation, but they are intended to show cause for alarm. COVID vaccine death reports are now 75 times higher per year for COVID vaccines than for all other vaccines combined, per year. Source: MedAlerts.org

(Click for larger image)

Below: Cumulative deaths reported to CDC Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS,) comparing deaths reported after COVID vaccines (blue line,) to all other vaccines combined. (VAERS Official Data)

(click for larger image)

Below: Excerpt from Sen. Ron Johnson vaccine injury hearings, July 2021, Maddie DeGaray, child who can no longer walk and must use a feeding tube. (Hearings press release) (view at Bitchute)

Examining the reports on CDC’s VAERS, the UK’s Yellow Card System, the Australian Adverse Event Monitoring System, Europe’s EudraVigilance System and the WHO’s VigiAccess Database, to date there have been more than 11 million reports of adverse effects and more than 70,000 deaths co-related to the inoculation of the products known as “covid vaccines”.
We know that these numbers just about represent between 1% and 10% of all real events.

~S~

Are you really unaware of numerous reports indicting the vax is not only ineffective, but harmful?
Sorry, but could you show us these reports...

Show us how ineffective it is and how harmful...

I will point out that there plenty of data and reports that prove otherwise... This is peer reviewed and published... I would be expecting the same standard from you...

Sorry, but could you show us these reports...

Show us how ineffective it is and how harmful...

I will point out that there plenty of data and reports that prove otherwise... This is peer reviewed and published... I would be expecting the same standard from you...
Show the data proving the vax is safe and effective.

Examining the reports on CDC’s VAERS, the UK’s Yellow Card System, the Australian Adverse Event Monitoring System, Europe’s EudraVigilance System and the WHO’s VigiAccess Database, to date there have been more than 11 million reports of adverse effects and more than 70,000 deaths co-related to the inoculation of the products known as “covid vaccines”.
We know that these numbers just about represent between 1% and 10% of all real events.

~S~
Not scientifically assessed...

There is no tie back of proof it is the vaccine...

The empirical data is far more compelling that vaccine saves lives...

But lets just see your actual proof that the vaccine is more harmful than COVID...

the government i actively suppressing stats , as well as scientific peer reviewed data Ted
Proof...
this has been proven
Where is your proof... Just saying something doesn't make it so....
ergo, this is 'proof'

~S~
Well that is doesn't really stand up... I said it so it is so...

Please the proof of this massive international conspiracy which involves every country in the world, every party, millions of healthcare workers...

Please show us this proof..

Proof...

Where is your proof... Just saying something doesn't make it so....

Well that is doesn't really stand up... I said it so it is so...

Please the proof of this massive international conspiracy which involves every country in the world, every party, millions of healthcare workers...

Please show us this proof..
See Twitter Files.

That is not a report...

That is a webpage looking for signatures...

That is your proof...

You can have a poll of where Mel Gibson was born and 90% could say Australia.. But he is still born in the US.
Brought to you by Pfizer!!!

The twitter files are hardly scientific...

What the fuck do I care what someone says on Twitter, the hellscape where truth dies..
This proves you’re dishonest. Twitter and other social media sites actively colluded with government to suppress all those opposing the government/pharma/MSM narrative, as sparky told you. The Twitter Files proves this. You asked for proof. I gave it to you.

You aren’t man enough to accept the truth.

Forum List

Back