USA has 3rd highest murder rate in the world, unless you subtract the five biggest Democrat-run metropolitan cities, and then we’re 189th out of 193

And I think we know why. But we really won't have the conversation about it as they keep on killing, marauding, looting, sucker-punching, etc.

Drive 30 minutes outside of any major city and the crime rate plummets to next-to-zero. The only reason the United States ranks 128th in safest countries of the world, according to the Global Peace Index, is because of a handful of horrifically violent Democrat-run metropolitan cities. Period. The biggest factor in figuring this “safety” gauge is the murder rate.
Democrat-run St. Louis has the highest murder rate in the whole country, with a whopping 70 murders for every 100,000 people. The twenty cities in the United States with the highest murder rates (murders per 100,000 people) are as follows:
murder-cities-300x210.jpg
St. Louis, MO (69.4)
Baltimore, MD (51.1)
New Orleans, LA (40.6)
Detroit, MI (39.7)
Cleveland, OH (33.7)
Las Vegas, NV (31.4)
Kansas City, MO (31.2)
Memphis, TN (27.1)
Newark, NJ (25.6)
Chicago, IL (24)
Cincinnati, OH (23.8)
Philadelphia, PA (20.2)
Milwaukee, WI (20.0)
Tulsa, OK (18.6)
Pittsburgh, PA (18.4)
Indianapolis, IN (17.7)
Louisville, KY (17.5)
Oakland, CA (17.1)
Washington D.C. (17.0)
Atlanta, GA (16.7)

I really hate to puncture your carefully worked out assumption.
But.
If you take away the 5 worst crime hotspots on any country then their crime figures will also tumble. And you will be back where you started.
It sort of makes your assertions meaningless.

I really hate to puncture your carefully worked out assumption.
But If you take away the 5 worst crime hotspots on any country then their crime figures will also tumble.

You've punctured nothing, Punjab--- give us an example of one of the crime nation capitals of the world whose figures would also drop precipitously all tied to just ONE GROUP OF PEOPLE.

:th_waiting:

Then I'll ask you, what are you still doing hanging onto those people then?

we need to purge ourselves of this third world leftwing violent shitholes

We're headed for even worse times as USA becomes more and more an Oligarchy. Kinda like England in Dicken's time. Little girls prostituting etc. Got a republican party which only cater to the wealthy and a supreme court run by republicans. What else could go wrong?

Forum List

Back