Minneapolis police chief committed perjury

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Recently Derek Chauvin from prison released the actual Minneapolis police training manual proving that the police were all trained in the technique Chauvin used on George Floyd.
Chauvin is in prison on fraudulent charges.

This video was done for actual police who all were also trained to use the tactic that Chauvin used.
I do not understand why Chauvin is still in prison. Was he stabbed to keep him quiet?

The Fall Of Minneapolis

Here are five things to know about "The Fall of Minneapolis":

1. The documentary is produced by a local conservative outlet, Alpha News, and features interviews conducted by conservative commentator and former CBS Minnesota/WCCO news anchor Liz Collin.

2. The documentary makes several controversial claims, including:
  • Minneapolis police were ordered not to stop the riots following Floyd's death
  • Chauvin was following current Minneapolis police protocol when he placed his knee to Floyd's neck for 9 minutes and 29 seconds
  • The FBI altered the autopsy report
  • Minnesota Democrats and prosecutors rushed to judgment to prosecute the four officers involved in Floyd's arrest
  • EMTs took 20 minutes to arrive despite officers at the scene calling immediately and there being an ambulance bay eight blocks away

3. The documentary features Collins' interview with Chauvin from a federal prison. In it, Chauvin tells Collins that he was simply following his training during Floyd's arrest and that his "whole trial was a sham."

4. Collins is married to Bob Kroll, who was the Minneapolis police union president during Floyd's death. Kroll and Collins were targeted by protests outside their home in Hugo on Aug. 15, 2020. Piñatas of Kroll and Collins were smashed during the demonstration.

5. The documentary is based on Collins' book, "They're Lying: The Media, The Left, and The Death of George Floyd."

Nobody is trained to kneel on a mans neck until he dies.

Chauvin knelt on Floyd's shoulders, not his neck.

Screen Shot 2023-10-26 at 8.17.35 PM.png

The entire leadership chain of Minnesota setup Derek Chauvin for murder and set off the BLM riots. That is indisputable FACT. Watch "The Fall Of Minneapolis" for the details that were hidden.
I went to a site that says the title and to watch it one has to sign in and also include a credit card.
I won't watch such a site. I refuse to give them a credit card as a blank check.

Where can I watch the movie and not be asked for a credit card when they tell me the movie is free?

I went to a site that says the title and to watch it one has to sign in and also include a credit card.
I won't watch such a site. I refuse to give them a credit card as a blank check.

Where can I watch the movie and not be asked for a credit card when they tell me the movie is free?
Not sure, some folks here found one, I'll poke around. I found a youtube link, maybe they're charging now.

Last edited:

It is free. You shouldn't need a credit card. I watched it here for free.

It is free. You shouldn't need a credit card. I watched it here for free.
Thanks very much. I was suspicious of the other site when it asked for my credit card number. And also my password.

This site is excellent.

Folks, this is the site he recommended to me and it is excellent.

This is just like 2000 Mules. You can see what happened with your own eyes in the video, and Leftists immediately claim that it has been discredited. Watch the fucking video. It is free on YouTube.

They have THE ACTUAL POLICE MANUAL with a drawing of an officer doing EXACTLY what Chauvin did. And some ass-hole above denies it.

This is just like 2000 Mules. You can see what happened with your own eyes in the video, and Leftists immediately claim that it has been discredited. Watch the fucking video. It is free on YouTube.

They have THE ACTUAL POLICE MANUAL with a drawing of an officer doing EXACTLY what Chauvin did. And some ass-hole above denies it.
This film is a genuine eye opener. The Mayor ordered the cops to abandon the precinct building and the crowd set it on fire. And the cops at the precinct had to abandon it to save their lives.

Forum List

Back