A Travesty of Justice. Part 3.

Did you not watch the video? Putting the entire weight of a larger person on just one knee on somebody's neck caused them no harm. You can't kill anybody after 1000 seconds of doing so.
I am saying that if Officer Chauvin had wanted to kill George Floyd with his knee, he could have done it very quickly by crushing his windpipe. He was obviously not trying to kill George Floyd the way he was positioned but that didn't matter. The video had "the image" the Woke Mob needed to ignite the firestorm .

I am saying that if Officer Chauvin had wanted to kill George Floyd with his knee, he could have done it very quickly by crushing his windpipe. He was obviously not trying to kill George Floyd the way he was positioned but that didn't matter. The video had "the image" the Woke Mob needed to ignite the firestorm .
Nobody said he intentionally killed him. The cop had total disregard for his life though.

Did you not watch the video I gave a link to? Chauvin's actions didn't cause floyd's death. It couldn't have. That Chauvin allowed himself to be convicted proves to me that he was threatened into doing so. And he was convicted by a jury of black fearing pussies.

I saw the video. Quite often before the trial.

But here is the problem you have. Your opinion is wrong. I pointed to the testimony of a Medical Expert. You ask if I watched the video.

But the good news. We have finally gotten you to state your real issue with the so called Travesties of Justice. It is you who is afraid of Blacks.

If I hadn't watched "the video" how would I know that your young, tough substitute wasn't wearing handcuffs? Wasn't "restrained" otherwise whatsoever? Unlike Floyd. Cry "Uncle!" before you blow a gasket and die from a heart attack.

It doesn't matter if you are wearing handcuffs or not. If your hands are being held in the same position as they would be if they had handcuffs on them, it's the same thing.

So which, if any parts of our government you trust? Don't sidestep like you just did. Answer the question.

I told you which part. But when it gets right down to it, every branch of government is corrupt.

I saw the video. Quite often before the trial.

But here is the problem you have. Your opinion is wrong. I pointed to the testimony of a Medical Expert. You ask if I watched the video.

But the good news. We have finally gotten you to state your real issue with the so called Travesties of Justice. It is you who is afraid of Blacks.

What I said was true. What the two police officers showed was fact. Your "medical expert" was obviously a jackoff who was paid to lie. Contact him yourself and send him the video. Ask him why those cops could still breathe. Let alone speak. Which you need to be able to breathe to do. Next, why would I or anybody be afraid of around 13% of the population. They all just need to be sent back to Africa. Where there will be no White people around to bother them.

I must have missed that. Now you say you don't trust any part of our government?

That's right. And you would be a FOOL if you did. For example, I saw a politician in Washington being interviewed. He was surprisingly honest in what he said. He said that there was so much legal graft that went on in Washington that only a fool would get involved in the illegal kind. Also, Trump said that the election was stolen from him. And he was the leader of our government. Do you believe him?

What I said was true. What the two police officers showed was fact. Your "medical expert" was obviously a jackoff who was paid to lie. Contact him yourself and send him the video. Ask him why those cops could still breathe. Let alone speak. Which you need to be able to breathe to do. Next, why would I or anybody be afraid of around 13% of the population. They all just need to be sent back to Africa. Where there will be no White people around to bother them.
Try that speak and breathe thing again. You aren't making any sense.

It doesn't matter if you are wearing handcuffs or not. If your hands are being held in the same position as they would be if they had handcuffs on them, it's the same thing.
No shit. Your tough guy's wrists in your demonstration video are clearly not restrained analogous to anyone placed in handcuffs these days. His fingers are very loosely holding his hands together is all. Newer cuffs are comprised of single link chain, hinged, or zip ties.

That's right. And you would be a FOOL if you did. For example, I saw a politician in Washington being interviewed. He was surprisingly honest in what he said. He said that there was so much legal graft that went on in Washington that only a fool would get involved in the illegal kind. Also, Trump said that the election was stolen from him. And he was the leader of our government. Do you believe him?
Then why don't you take your traitorus ass someplace else?

The only reason the image of officer Chauvin using leverage to floyd's neck got any traction was because those who control the media wants America destroyed. And those who control the media also control the politicians. I wish I could tell you more about that. But they also control all forums too. So I'm sure it wouldn't be allowed. Also, what's the deal with the picture of the M M as an avatar image. If it is a family member, don't bother asking me what M M means.

Nobody said he intentionally killed him. The cop had total disregard for his life though.

Gee, somebody who spent time in prison for his involvement in a home invasion where a pregnant woman was beaten. And he himself held a gun to her stomach. Somebody who was a counterfeiter. Somebody who resisted arrest. Only a person who is seriously deranged would have any regard for such a person's life. Or believe him when he said he couldn't breath. Officer Chauvin used a non-lethal hold on floyd. He knew that even if floyd was having trouble breathing, it wasn't because of what he was doing. Also, you have probably heard the saying, "If you can't do the time, don't do the crime." Well I have another. "If you are too high and in poor health, don't do the crime." Floyd could have just sat in the back of the cop car. A place that he was no stranger to. But he decided to play another game. Which is one reason why his death makes me happy. They should have given officer Chauvin a promotion and a medal.

No shit. Your tough guy's wrists in your demonstration video are clearly not restrained analogous to anyone placed in handcuffs these days. His fingers are very loosely holding his hands together is all. Newer cuffs are comprised of single link chain, hinged, or zip ties.

Yeah, and handcuffs cut off your air supply. Blow it out your ass.

Gee, somebody who spent time in prison for his involvement in a home invasion where a pregnant woman was beaten. And he himself held a gun to her stomach. Somebody who was a counterfeiter. Somebody who resisted arrest. Only a person who is seriously deranged would have any regard for such a person's life. Or believe him when he said he couldn't breath. Officer Chauvin used a non-lethal hold on floyd. He knew that even if floyd was having trouble breathing, it wasn't because of what he was doing. Also, you have probably heard the saying, "If you can't do the time, don't do the crime." Well I have another. "If you are too high and in poor health, don't do the crime." Floyd could have just sat in the back of the cop car. A place that he was no stranger to. But he decided to play another game. Which is one reason why his death makes me happy. They should have given officer Chauvin a promotion and a medal.

Instead he got what he truly deserved. A sort of demotion and a new number. Good news for him is that his lodging and food is managed for him for the next several years.

You are a disgusting piece of crap. I already knew that, but I didn't know how disgusting you are.

Instead he got what he truly deserved. A sort of demotion and a new number. Good news for him is that his lodging and food is managed for him for the next several years.

Well, there's some impressive stupidity. Chauvin may not have been perfect. But he was a hell of a lot better than that drugged up criminal. You also speak of "several years." Try 22 and a half years just for a death that Chauvin didn't cause. And another 21 yeares for violating floyd's "civil rights." The only civil right a struggling criminal should have is jack shit!

Cicero quote.jpg

You are a disgusting piece of crap. I already knew that, but I didn't know how disgusting you are.

You support a policeman getting over 40 years in jail over a death he didn't cause. And you call me a disgusting piece of crap. That's rich.

Forum List

Back