A Travesty of Justice. Part 3.

You support a policeman getting over 40 years in jail over a death he didn't cause. And you call me a disgusting piece of crap. That's rich.
The judge and jury disagree with your about Chauvin being responsible.

Well, there's some impressive stupidity. Chauvin may not have been perfect. But he was a hell of a lot better than that drugged up criminal. You also speak of "several years." Try 22 and a half years just for a death that Chauvin didn't cause. And another 21 yeares for violating floyd's "civil rights." The only civil right a struggling criminal should have is jack shit!

View attachment 761735

Actually he did cause it.

The death of Floyd was ruled a Homicide. The Coroner explained it to the Jury. The Pulmonologist explained that he had no doubts that Chauvin produced sufficient force to suffocate Floyd.

For the Defense the Medical Examiner did more harm than good. He argued that he would have ruled the death as undetermined and tried to explain that the car exhaust may have contributed. The final nails in Chauvin’s coffin were driven in while the Defense ME was cross examined.

He testified that as a Doctor he would not recommend nor would he want to see anyone kneeling on someone who had lost consciousness. As a Doctor he could not Recommend that the individual continue kneeling when no pulse was able to be found. As a Doctor he would want to see CPR performed. And as a Doctor he agreed that Floyd would possibly and perhaps even probably be alive if Chauvin had performed CPR.

The Defense Expert literally proved the Prosecutions case.

So as a matter of fact. The Coroner determined that Floyd died because of the actions of Chauvin. Ow that doesn’t make it a crime. It makes it a fact that Floyd died because of the actions of another.

As a matter of law. The Jury convicted Chauvin thus making the legal decision binding.

So as both a matter of Fact and of Law, Chauvin killed Floyd.

Actually he did cause it.

The death of Floyd was ruled a Homicide. The Coroner explained it to the Jury. The Pulmonologist explained that he had no doubts that Chauvin produced sufficient force to suffocate Floyd.

For the Defense the Medical Examiner did more harm than good. He argued that he would have ruled the death as undetermined and tried to explain that the car exhaust may have contributed. The final nails in Chauvin’s coffin were driven in while the Defense ME was cross examined.

He testified that as a Doctor he would not recommend nor would he want to see anyone kneeling on someone who had lost consciousness. As a Doctor he could not Recommend that the individual continue kneeling when no pulse was able to be found. As a Doctor he would want to see CPR performed. And as a Doctor he agreed that Floyd would possibly and perhaps even probably be alive if Chauvin had performed CPR.

The Defense Expert literally proved the Prosecutions case.

So as a matter of fact. The Coroner determined that Floyd died because of the actions of Chauvin. Ow that doesn’t make it a crime. It makes it a fact that Floyd died because of the actions of another.

As a matter of law. The Jury convicted Chauvin thus making the legal decision binding.

So as both a matter of Fact and of Law, Chauvin killed Floyd.

Why do you keep supporting the antics that went on in a kangaroo court. Kneeling on somebody's neck doesn't impair the ability to breathe. Either conscious or unconscious. That's just the way it is. The cops in the video proved it. Chauvin could have demonstrated it being done to him in the court for as long as they could stand. But he didn't. And the only logical reason why is because he was forced to lose the case.

Why do you keep supporting the antics that went on in a kangaroo court. Kneeling on somebody's neck doesn't impair the ability to breathe. Either conscious or unconscious. That's just the way it is. The cops in the video proved it. Chauvin could have demonstrated it being done to him in the court for as long as they could stand. But he didn't. And the only logical reason why is because he was forced to lose the case.

Nonsense.

Chauvin couldn’t find a single expert to testify to that could he? Not one Coroner in the country which has literally thousands.

That's what makes you nuts.
I resemble that remark. No, plenty such vacuous denials get offered here daily. That just makes one pettish. Like just about every sentence this child has written. But this,.. this is also truly wackadoodle:
The only civil right a struggling criminal should have is jack shit!
Spoken like a brainwashed NAZI toddler in need of a fresh diaper.

Nonsense.

Chauvin couldn’t find a single expert to testify to that could he? Not one Coroner in the country which has literally thousands.

Who needs testimony. As I said, he could have had somebody in court do exactly the same thing to him for as long as the court could take. But he didn't. Now ask yourself, why.

If I couldn't breath, I would struggle too. How long did he hold him down with his knee? I don't think he intentionally wanted to kill him, but he didn't give a shit if he died.
i don't give a shit that he dies either. One less drain.

I resemble that remark. No, plenty such vacuous denials get offered here daily. That just makes one pettish. Like just about every sentence this child has written. But this,.. this is also truly wackadoodle:

Spoken like a brainwashed NAZI toddler in need of a fresh diaper.

Criminals are bad. Ok? If I were to choose, I would choose Nazi over criminal any day of the week.

Who needs testimony. As I said, he could have had somebody in court do exactly the same thing to him for as long as the court could take. But he didn't. Now ask yourself, why.

Because it is an idiotic idea.

Chauvin had three possible defenses to the charges. Everyone, especially cops does. The first option is proving that the defendant didn’t kill the victim. For Chauvin that would be finding a coroner who would say that it was drugs or any other cause. The Defense Expert was as close as they got. And his testimony on cross examination was the final nail in the coffin.

The second way is to demonstrate that the actions taken were in self defense, or otherwise justified by circumstance. That was out the window because Floyd was handcuffed.

Lastly, as a cop, you can demonstrate you were doing what you were taught and trained to do.

The knee technique was authorized, until the suspect was restrained. Chauvin was violating policy by maintaining the position after that. The person who trained him testified that yes, he had explained it to Chauvin during the training course.

Your idiotic idea was disallowed because you can’t do dangerous things in court. This rule goes back to a case during the old west. A man was accused of murder. The Defense argument was that the man carried his pistol butt forward requiring a twist draw. It was possible to shoot yourself. This was before the discovery of rifling distinctiveness. The lawyer thought the pistol was empty and shot himself. He died, his client was acquitted.

For your idiotic demonstration to work, the Prosecution would get to choose the person kneeling on Chauvin. If I was the Prosecutor, I’d choose someone from Floyd’s family or friends and let them murder the Defendant right there in the courtroom.

If you were half as smart as you claim you would know that the demonstration would be suicide for Chauvin.

Because it is an idiotic idea.

Chauvin had three possible defenses to the charges. Everyone, especially cops does. The first option is proving that the defendant didn’t kill the victim. For Chauvin that would be finding a coroner who would say that it was drugs or any other cause. The Defense Expert was as close as they got. And his testimony on cross examination was the final nail in the coffin.

The second way is to demonstrate that the actions taken were in self defense, or otherwise justified by circumstance. That was out the window because Floyd was handcuffed.

Lastly, as a cop, you can demonstrate you were doing what you were taught and trained to do.

The knee technique was authorized, until the suspect was restrained. Chauvin was violating policy by maintaining the position after that. The person who trained him testified that yes, he had explained it to Chauvin during the training course.

Your idiotic idea was disallowed because you can’t do dangerous things in court. This rule goes back to a case during the old west. A man was accused of murder. The Defense argument was that the man carried his pistol butt forward requiring a twist draw. It was possible to shoot yourself. This was before the discovery of rifling distinctiveness. The lawyer thought the pistol was empty and shot himself. He died, his client was acquitted.

For your idiotic demonstration to work, the Prosecution would get to choose the person kneeling on Chauvin. If I was the Prosecutor, I’d choose someone from Floyd’s family or friends and let them murder the Defendant right there in the courtroom.

If you were half as smart as you claim you would know that the demonstration would be suicide for Chauvin.

Strange. I posted the video of two Czech policemen demonstrating the hold. If you saw it, you still didn't see it. There is no possible way that the restraint could have killed floyd. Mr Chauvin knew that. He could have had the same thing done to him on front of the court. But he didn't. And the only logical reason why is because he was forced to lose the case. The government didn't want hordes of unevolved pieces of shot rioting. Causing who knows how much damage. So they decided to throw officer Chauvin under the bus.

Everybody was spoon fed the crap about floyd saying "I can't breathe!" All the simpletons and black ass kissers out there wanted to think that what officer Chauvin was doing was why he couldn't breathe. Mr Chauvin could have crushed that argument in court and at least not get convicted of murder. Do you doubt this? How about this. Do you have any friends? Have one of them do exactly the same thing to you. That will change your "mind." Also, the defense can present any kind of defense they want. The prosecutor doesn't have shit to say about it. The prosecutor puts forward their argument and the defense puts forward their argument. Then the jury decides. That's how things work.

Strange. I posted the video of two Czech policemen demonstrating the hold. If you saw it, you still didn't see it. There is no possible way that the restraint could have killed floyd. Mr Chauvin knew that. He could have had the same thing done to him on front of the court. But he didn't. And the only logical reason why is because he was forced to lose the case. The government didn't want hordes of unevolved pieces of shot rioting. Causing who knows how much damage. So they decided to throw officer Chauvin under the bus.

Everybody was spoon fed the crap about floyd saying "I can't breathe!" All the simpletons and black ass kissers out there wanted to think that what officer Chauvin was doing was why he couldn't breathe. Mr Chauvin could have crushed that argument in court and at least not get convicted of murder. Do you doubt this? How about this. Do you have any friends? Have one of them do exactly the same thing to you. That will change your "mind." Also, the defense can present any kind of defense they want. The prosecutor doesn't have shit to say about it. The prosecutor puts forward their argument and the defense puts forward their argument. Then the jury decides. That's how things work.
You should have been his lawyer. Why did you waste your time posting batshit crazy conspiracy theories here, instead of going to the courthouse and winning the case?

How about this. Do you have any friends? Have one of them do exactly the same thing to you.
No you. It's your claim to defend. Posting an obviously farcical video of two alleged Czech policemen supposedly mimicking Floyd and Chauvin only illustrated your desperation.

You do it. Video yourself, your wrists tightly restrained with nice, fat zip ties to really demonstrate how that makes no difference. Lie down flat on your chest. Have two friends restraining your lower legs. Then show another "friend" kneeling on your neck for nine minutes straight..

That would do it, but if you're really so sure you're right and wish to prove it beyond all doubt, have that "friend" kneel or stand on your neck with all their weight for nine minutes straight..

Best have a paramedic unit standing by..

Help me out. Explain this to me. The Pulmonologist said he estimated about 80 pounds of force was used by Chauvin to kneel on the back of Floyd.

How does a Boa kill anyone? You claim that it isn’t enough force. But a Boa Constrictor has only 6-12 pounds of force. The victim suffocated. But according to you that isn’t enough force to kill someone.

Why did the Police Department have as its policy to get off of the suspect once he was restrained? If there was no danger, why have the policy?

You refuse to address anything but the cherry picked video of two cops. Explain why others have died from this hold if it isn’t dangerous.

134 people have died from Asphyxia/Restraint. And those are just the ones we know about.

According to you. All 134 should be alive. How did they die?

Is there some unknown ailment that is causing sudden death in more than a hundred cases where coincidentally and totally not related the police just happened to be restraining them?

Science says you are wrong. Logic says you are wrong. And you reject all of it.

No you. It's your claim to defend. Posting an obviously farcical video of two alleged Czech policemen supposedly mimicking Floyd and Chauvin only illustrated your desperation.

You do it. Video yourself, your wrists tightly restrained with nice, fat zip ties to really demonstrate how that makes no difference. Lie down flat on your chest. Have two friends restraining your lower legs. Then show another "friend" kneeling on your neck for nine minutes straight..

That would do it, but if you're really so sure you're right and wish to prove it beyond all doubt, have that "friend" kneel or stand on your neck with all their weight for nine minutes straight..

Best have a paramedic unit standing by..

Have it done to myself? I'm not the one saying that it caused floyd's death. Or that it made him unable to breathe. If anybody thinks it interfered with floyd's breathing, put it to the test. Find out for yourself. Apparently nothing I say is going to change anybody's "mind." But that will.

Help me out. Explain this to me. The Pulmonologist said he estimated about 80 pounds of force was used by Chauvin to kneel on the back of Floyd.

How does a Boa kill anyone? You claim that it isn’t enough force. But a Boa Constrictor has only 6-12 pounds of force. The victim suffocated. But according to you that isn’t enough force to kill someone.

Why did the Police Department have as its policy to get off of the suspect once he was restrained? If there was no danger, why have the policy?

You refuse to address anything but the cherry picked video of two cops. Explain why others have died from this hold if it isn’t dangerous.

134 people have died from Asphyxia/Restraint. And those are just the ones we know about.

According to you. All 134 should be alive. How did they die?

Is there some unknown ailment that is causing sudden death in more than a hundred cases where coincidentally and totally not related the police just happened to be restraining them?

Science says you are wrong. Logic says you are wrong. And you reject all of it.

People can spout all the bullshit they want. But the fact remains having a knee on your neck doesn't interfere with your ability to breathe. It just can't happen. Not unless there was some sort of mound or big lump on the underside of the neck as well. Where the weight of the knee on the back of the neck pressed against what was under the neck. Restricting the windpipe.

People can spout all the bullshit they want. But the fact remains having a knee on your neck doesn't interfere with your ability to breathe. It just can't happen. Not unless there was some sort of mound or big lump on the underside of the neck as well. Where the weight of the knee on the back of the neck pressed against what was under the neck. Restricting the windpipe.
How did those 134 people die then?

Forum List

Back