A Travesty of Justice. Part 3.

Have it done to myself? I'm not the one saying that it caused floyd's death. Or that it made him unable to breathe. If anybody thinks it interfered with floyd's breathing, put it to the test. Find out for yourself. Apparently nothing I say is going to change anybody's "mind." But that will.
18f1j7.jpg

How did those 134 people die then?

I posted a video. Watch it. Seeing how you probably don't understand Czech, read what they are saying. People being held can die for all sorts of reasons. In floyd's case, it was most likely a drug overdose. It sure as hell wasn't because what officer Chauvin was doing was restricting his ability to breathe.

None. You?
Meanwhile, when are you going to man up and actually demonstrate or otherwise compellingly back up exactly what only you persist in claiming here?

I posted a video. Watch it. Seeing how you probably don't understand Czech, read what they are saying. People being held can die for all sorts of reasons. In floyd's case, it was most likely a drug overdose. It sure as hell wasn't because what officer Chauvin was doing was restricting his ability to breathe.

I posted the article. 134 people have died and the coroners around the nation listed the cause of death as asphyxia/restraint. How did they die? If your one video is right, then 134 deaths are at least mistaken. How did they die?

Again the choice of believing what verified medical professionals said, or what some nutjob on the internet says. You lose again, dumb ass.

I posted the article. 134 people have died and the coroners around the nation listed the cause of death as asphyxia/restraint. How did they die? If your one video is right, then 134 deaths are at least mistaken. How did they die?

Yeah? Well I posted the actual action! You can't get any more precise than that. Having one of your knees on the back of somebody's neck doesn't restrict their ability to breathe.

Yeah? Well I posted the actual action! You can't get any more precise than that. Having one of your knees on the back of somebody's neck doesn't restrict their ability to breathe.

Then explain how 134 people died with a cause of death from many different coroners as Asphyxia/Restrained.

Forum List

Back