A Travesty of Justice. Part 3.

dimensional

VIP Member
Feb 17, 2023
This next travesty of justice concerns the death of george floyd. Officer Derik Chauvin didn't kill him. At the very worst, officer Chauvin should have been fired for not rendering assistance to floyd when he was complaining about not being able to breathe. But when somebody is resisting the cops, their credibility isn't very high. In fact, they shouldn't be trusted. At one point, even though officer Chauvin had a knee on floyd's neck and another on his back, floyd's struggling at one point lifted the foot with the knee on floyd's neck off the ground. Like all of the other travesties of justice I mentioned, officer Chauvin was just railroaded for the cause of black appeasement.

Though in the case of officer Chauvin, I think it went even further than that. For the cause of black appeasement, I think that officer Chauvin and his family were threatened if he didn't throw the case and allow himself to be found guilty. Why do I think that? What other reason could there be. Consider this. Though the statistics on floyd seem to have changed some recently, I will go with what I originally found out. Floyd was 6 foot 6 and weighed 242 pounds. Officer Chauvin was 5 foot 9 and weighed 140 pounds. He weighed 102 pounds less than floyd. For somebody to do exactly to officer Chauvin who weighed 102 pounds less than him, it would have had to have been a child that weighed 38 pounds! During the trial, and after pointing that out, Officer Chauvin could have had a child do that to him until the jury cried for mercy. Or until the judge threw the case out of court. Whichever came first.

All the mindless, brainwashed fools out there like to complain about officer Chauvin having one of his knees on floyd's neck. But using a knee on the neck to restrain a suspect is a technique used by police officers all over the world. It does no harm. It is just a simple matter of leverage. I will show you a video of a couple police officers in the Czech Republic demonstrating the knee on neck hold. And unlike what officer Chauvin did with a knee on floyd's neck and another on his back, they show what happens when you put your ENTIRE weight on just one knee on somebody's neck.

Jeden test - uškrtí vás při policejním zákroku 115 kily - 100FREE Best Video Sharing

If I couldn't breath, I would struggle too. How long did he hold him down with his knee? I don't think he intentionally wanted to kill him, but he didn't give a shit if he died.

The knee on neck video was the "holy grail" video that Black Lives Matter needed to explode into a global phenomenon. Anyone who knows anything about choke holds knows that if you want to kill someone you can do so in about 10 seconds by applying full body weight to a man's neck even with the size disparities of Floyd and Chauvin. But none of that matters. The media played it thousands of times, and threw us into a Woke tailspin we have yet to pull out of.

The knee on neck video was the "holy grail" video that Black Lives Matter needed to explode into a global phenomenon. Anyone who knows anything about choke holds knows that if you want to kill someone you can do so in about 10 seconds by applying full body weight to a man's neck even with the size disparities of Floyd and Chauvin. But none of that matters. The media played it thousands of times, and threw us into a Woke tailspin we have yet to pull out of.
So tell the cops to quit killing people just because they don't care.

This next travesty of justice concerns the death of george floyd. Officer Derik Chauvin didn't kill him. At the very worst, officer Chauvin should have been fired for not rendering assistance to floyd when he was complaining about not being able to breathe. But when somebody is resisting the cops, their credibility isn't very high. In fact, they shouldn't be trusted. At one point, even though officer Chauvin had a knee on floyd's neck and another on his back, floyd's struggling at one point lifted the foot with the knee on floyd's neck off the ground. Like all of the other travesties of justice I mentioned, officer Chauvin was just railroaded for the cause of black appeasement.

Though in the case of officer Chauvin, I think it went even further than that. For the cause of black appeasement, I think that officer Chauvin and his family were threatened if he didn't throw the case and allow himself to be found guilty. Why do I think that? What other reason could there be. Consider this. Though the statistics on floyd seem to have changed some recently, I will go with what I originally found out. Floyd was 6 foot 6 and weighed 242 pounds. Officer Chauvin was 5 foot 9 and weighed 140 pounds. He weighed 102 pounds less than floyd. For somebody to do exactly to officer Chauvin who weighed 102 pounds less than him, it would have had to have been a child that weighed 38 pounds! During the trial, and after pointing that out, Officer Chauvin could have had a child do that to him until the jury cried for mercy. Or until the judge threw the case out of court. Whichever came first.

All the mindless, brainwashed fools out there like to complain about officer Chauvin having one of his knees on floyd's neck. But using a knee on the neck to restrain a suspect is a technique used by police officers all over the world. It does no harm. It is just a simple matter of leverage. I will show you a video of a couple police officers in the Czech Republic demonstrating the knee on neck hold. And unlike what officer Chauvin did with a knee on floyd's neck and another on his back, they show what happens when you put your ENTIRE weight on just one knee on somebody's neck.

Jeden test - uškrtí vás při policejním zákroku 115 kily - 100FREE Best Video Sharing

At the top of the page is a search function. You’ll find that all of your outrage was addressed by multiple threads while it was going on.

Chauvin committed the actions that led to the death. Another criminal who you think is railroaded. I’m starting to notice a pattern here. Perhaps not.

These are not travesties of Justice. They are cases that were litigated, or are being dealt with by the Courts. Chauvin was found guilty by a Jury.

All the mindless, brainwashed fools out there like to complain about officer Chauvin having one of his knees on floyd's neck. But using a knee on the neck to restrain a suspect is a technique used by police officers all over the world. It does no harm. It is just a simple matter of leverage.
Aw. Tough guy, ay? When you can show videos of police officers from around the world using "knee on the neck" technique to restrain one another for nine straight minutes after having already restrained them with handcuffs behind their backs,.. Then, my friend, I shall scratch wherever your butt may itch in this dimension for nine straight minutes.

• Banned
If I couldn't breath, I would struggle too. How long did he hold him down with his knee? I don't think he intentionally wanted to kill him, but he didn't give a shit if he died.

Floyd started struggling at the point that they tried to get him into the back of the cop car. Where, as it turned out, he also spit out drugs. Also, did you watch the video? There is no way that Chauvin was causing floyd any harm with the knee on neck restraint. So officer Chauvin was sentenced to 22 1/2 years in prison and another 21 years for violating the worthless, drugged up, cop resisting piece of shit CRIMINAL for "no way."

• Banned

Did you not watch the video? Putting the entire weight of a larger person on just one knee on somebody's neck caused them no harm. You can't kill anybody after 1000 seconds of doing so.

Floyd started struggling at the point that they tried to get him into the back of the cop car. Where, as it turned out, he also spit out drugs. Also, did you watch the video? There is no way that Chauvin was causing floyd any harm with the knee on neck restraint. So officer Chauvin was sentenced to 22 1/2 years in prison and another 21 years for violating the worthless, drugged up, cop resisting piece of shit CRIMINAL for "no way."
Seems the jury disagree with your claim that Chauvin wasn't causing any harm.

If only the Defense could find an expert. Any expert to testify to that. The Prosecution had an expert in Pulmonology. The Defense did not. The Prosecution expert described how the death was caused by Floyd. All the Defense could ask is. “Are you sure?”

Here is the problem with the insane sites you are using to further your knowledge. They are lying to you.

They never mention the Doctor who testified in the trial do they? They never mention the Doctor who explained how Floyd caused the death do they?

Why is it that you don’t know this? Surely you researched the topic before you declared it to be a Travesty of Justice.

Shall I continue listing the evidence produced at the trial? If you want to search for a change. You can find where I described how Chauvin was sacrificed. But not by who you think, and not to who you are certainly thinking.

At the top of the page is a search function. You’ll find that all of your outrage was addressed by multiple threads while it was going on.

Chauvin committed the actions that led to the death. Another criminal who you think is railroaded. I’m starting to notice a pattern here. Perhaps not.

These are not travesties of Justice. They are cases that were litigated, or are being dealt with by the Courts. Chauvin was found guilty by a Jury.

Did you not watch the video I gave a link to? Chauvin's actions didn't cause floyd's death. It couldn't have. That Chauvin allowed himself to be convicted proves to me that he was threatened into doing so. And he was convicted by a jury of black fearing pussies.

Aw. Tough guy, ay? When you can show videos of police officers from around the world using "knee on the neck" technique to restrain one another for nine straight minutes after having already restrained them with handcuffs behind their backs,.. Then, my friend, I shall scratch wherever your butt may itch in this dimension for nine straight minutes.

Aw. Pussy guy, aye? Did you not watch the video? If officer Chauvin wasn't threatened to throw the case to keep a bunch of unevolved blacks from rioting, he could have even had somebody his own size doing the knee on neck restraint on him. For however many hours it took for the judge to throw the case out of court. But after a few hours, when they decided to feed officer Chauvin lunch while he had his neck pinned down, that would have probably been enough for both the judge and jury. After all, there is probably a limit as to how much looking like a jackass the judge and jury could take.

If only the Defense could find an expert. Any expert to testify to that. The Prosecution had an expert in Pulmonology. The Defense did not. The Prosecution expert described how the death was caused by Floyd. All the Defense could ask is. “Are you sure?”

Here is the problem with the insane sites you are using to further your knowledge. They are lying to you.

They never mention the Doctor who testified in the trial do they? They never mention the Doctor who explained how Floyd caused the death do they?

Why is it that you don’t know this? Surely you researched the topic before you declared it to be a Travesty of Justice.

Shall I continue listing the evidence produced at the trial? If you want to search for a change. You can find where I described how Chauvin was sacrificed. But not by who you think, and not to who you are certainly thinking.

Did you not watch the video? How much more evidence could you need. The whole problem with the trial is that Chauvin didn't defend himself. And the prosecution's "experts" were probably paid to lie their asses off. And in the thing you posted, it speaks of how floyd tried to push himself off the pavement with his fingertips. But floyd's hands were cuffed behind his back. They couldn't touch the pavement at all.

A jury in a kangaroo court isn't much of a jury.
Have you always been so paranoid, mistrusting our courts, our government, and everything else that makes America what we are, or did it just start with trump?

Have you always been so paranoid, mistrusting our courts, our government, and everything else that makes America what we are, or did it just start with trump?

Why do you continue to argue. You lost the debate. And don't give me any "paranoid" crap. Read my thread. Tell me something in it that you think is untrue.

What part of government do you trust?

Did you not read travesty of justice part 1 and 2? The part of the government that keeps throwing White cops in jail for doing their duty. It's no wonder that police forces around the country are having a hell of a time trying to find recruits.

Aw. Pussy guy, aye? Did you not watch the video?
If I hadn't watched "the video" how would I know that your young, tough substitute wasn't wearing handcuffs? Wasn't "restrained" otherwise whatsoever? Unlike Floyd. Cry "Uncle!" before you blow a gasket and die from a heart attack.

Did you not read travesty of justice part 1 and 2? The part of the government that keeps throwing White cops in jail for doing their duty. It's no wonder that police forces around the country are having a hell of a time trying to find recruits.
So which, if any parts of our government you trust? Don't sidestep like you just did. Answer the question.

Forum List

Back