Millions Evacuated After Catastrophic Flooding Hits China, Pakistan

mann_treering.jpg

200908311113506360_0.jpg

LOL @ "real scientists"
Link to either one of those pictures?

Top one is Michael Mann, the tree ring guy.

Bottom one are the ass clowns at MIT pretending to be "scientists"
Frank, I found it under a minute.

th

Shows the lack of internet sourcing these warmers have.
Shows your idiocy.
The reason I ask for a link is rwnj's are famous for posting false material to make a point.
Do you want a pat on the head for your Internet search?
so you get to decide what site is qualified and what site is not? LOL, who died and left you boss? I'm just saying, you don't get to be that judge. What you should do is provide a source that challenges or debunks the information that is shared rather than make a statement like that. The fact is, you have no idea what any site is doing. So you don't know what site is or isn't legit. You just don't so stop pretending you do. again, the APS statement on climate was debunked by Judith Curry. That's enough to call into question each and every one of those societies you wish to promote. funny eh?
The above is rampant rationalizing.

The work of real scientists has less credibility than that of an internet pretender?
waiting for the list of the thousands of real scientists. got them yet?
Here's a start.

Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet: Scientific Consensus
so show me where the consensus is at. I want to see the statements and who wrote them. Cause I already know Judith Curry helped the APS statement.

here is the link with her explanation: Draft APS Statement on Climate Change

"JC reflections

Well, their paragraph on Climate Science is a rather astonishing take on the APS Workshop. Their paragraph on Climate Change seems to come from the Guardian. Their statement on Climate Action reiterates their rather crazy statement in 2007

Apart from the issue that no one on the POPA seems to understand any of these issues beyond a superficial level (after Koonin and Rosner departed from the POPA), and that their statements are naive and unprofessional, here is my real problem with this. This is an egregious misuse of the expertise of the APS. Their alleged understanding of issues like spectroscopy and fluid dynamics are not of any direct relevance to the issues they write about in this statement. The statement is an embarrassment to the APS."

and

"Well, it will be interesting to see how the APS membership responds. Lets see how this plays out, I will decide whether I renew my APS membership. The Topical Group on the Physics of Climate is developing into something worthwhile, but the POPA obviously doesn’t want any ‘interference’ with its policy agenda.

JC message to APS POPA: no one cares about your political preferences in the climate change debate. You have demonstrated that you bring nothing intellectually to the table (once Koonin and Rosner left). You simply have no business issuing a policy statement on climate change. You have embarrassed the APS membership."

So if indeed, each of these societies behave as APS and there isn't any reason to doubt they don't, I'd say that is all a bunch of whoeee
Proving once again your willful ignorance!

Climate misinformer: Judith Curry
what is your point? can't just post a link without some explanation Houdini. as I laugh at the ineptness of your posting abilities.

Link to either one of those pictures?

th

Shows your idiocy.
The reason I ask for a link is rwnj's are famous for posting false material to make a point.
so you get to decide what site is qualified and what site is not? LOL, who died and left you boss? I'm just saying, you don't get to be that judge. What you should do is provide a source that challenges or debunks the information that is shared rather than make a statement like that. The fact is, you have no idea what any site is doing. So you don't know what site is or isn't legit. You just don't so stop pretending you do. again, the APS statement on climate was debunked by Judith Curry. That's enough to call into question each and every one of those societies you wish to promote. funny eh?
the post was what was factual and not the wannabee point you were trying to make. The fact is Judith Curry was part of the team that put the statement together for the APS, and they bumped her and the others data and rewrote it. And that sir is the injustice of your supposed societies. LOL.

The work of real scientists has less credibility than that of an internet pretender?
Here's a start.

so show me where the consensus is at. I want to see the statements and who wrote them. Cause I already know Judith Curry helped the APS statement.

"JC reflections

Well, their paragraph on Climate Science is a rather astonishing take on the APS Workshop. Their paragraph on Climate Change seems to come from the Guardian. Their statement on Climate Action reiterates their rather crazy statement in 2007

Apart from the issue that no one on the POPA seems to understand any of these issues beyond a superficial level (after Koonin and Rosner departed from the POPA), and that their statements are naive and unprofessional, here is my real problem with this. This is an egregious misuse of the expertise of the APS. Their alleged understanding of issues like spectroscopy and fluid dynamics are not of any direct relevance to the issues they write about in this statement. The statement is an embarrassment to the APS."

and

"Well, it will be interesting to see how the APS membership responds. Lets see how this plays out, I will decide whether I renew my APS membership. The Topical Group on the Physics of Climate is developing into something worthwhile, but the POPA obviously doesn’t want any ‘interference’ with its policy agenda.

JC message to APS POPA: no one cares about your political preferences in the climate change debate. You have demonstrated that you bring nothing intellectually to the table (once Koonin and Rosner left). You simply have no business issuing a policy statement on climate change. You have embarrassed the APS membership."

So if indeed, each of these societies behave as APS and there isn't any reason to doubt they don't, I'd say that is all a bunch of whoeee

what is your point? can't just post a link without some explanation Houdini. as I laugh at the ineptness of your posting abilities.
One of many useless activities you participate in.

Here's a start.

"JC reflections

and

and again evidence you have no point.

th

Shows your idiocy.
the post was what was factual and not the wannabee point you were trying to make. The fact is Judith Curry was part of the team that put the statement together for the APS, and they bumped her and the others data and rewrote it. And that sir is the injustice of your supposed societies. LOL.
In reality she's a hack who got booted.

"JC reflections

and

You just provided the evidence.

th

Shows your idiocy.
she couldn't lie anymore. She had her finances in order and decided to get to real life and prove the hoax. She's doing very well thanks.

"JC reflections

and

Still no evidence that a flood in china is not normal. you lose.

You just provided the evidence.
I know, now everyone know your incompetent to post on a message board and actually follow the OP.

she couldn't lie anymore. She had her finances in order and decided to get to real life and prove the hoax. She's doing very well thanks.
Sure she is, Crapspiracy theorists can make lots of bucks on suckers like you.
no tax dollars I'm aware of, so she gets squat from me money wise. try again.

Wow, monsoons never killed anyone in Asia before....

Moron.

I'd have the same response if it were your neighborhood.

Really? 1862 a great flood turned the Central Valley of California into a lake. Has that happened again now that globalwarmingclimatechangeglobalclimatedisruption has gone out of control?

Again. The earth warms, the earth cools because we have a sun that fluctuates between solar maximum and solar minimum:

What you didn't know that allowed the climate change scam to work:
506263main_sorce1.jpg
You do realize that has jack shit to do with anything.

Really? The Sun doesn't control the temperature of the Earth?

Sure you want to make that claim?

Sure she is, Crapspiracy theorists can make lots of bucks on suckers like you.
no tax dollars I'm aware of, so she gets squat from me money wise. try again.
If she doesn't work for the government why would she get government funding aka tax dollars?
She makes her money by doing speaking tours and writing for pseudo scientific Web sites.

Moron.

Really? 1862 a great flood turned the Central Valley of California into a lake. Has that happened again now that globalwarmingclimatechangeglobalclimatedisruption has gone out of control?
The Great Flood of 1862 was the largest flood in the recorded history of Oregon, Nevada, and California, occurring from December 1861 to January 1862. It was preceded by weeks of continuous rains and snows in the very high elevations that began in Oregon in November 1861 and continued into January 1862. This was followed by a record amount of rain from January 9–12, and contributed to a flood which extended from the Columbia River southward in western Oregon,

It might, depends on the conditions

Again. The earth warms, the earth cools because we have a sun that fluctuates between solar maximum and solar minimum:

506263main_sorce1.jpg

The sun is a major part of the earth's temperature but not all .
Atmospheric pressure , rain and cloud cover also effects temperature.
So do methane, CO2, Hydro carbons etc

So yeah, I'll make it.
Your point.

506263main_sorce1.jpg

The sun is a major part of the earth's temperature but not all .
Atmospheric pressure , rain and cloud cover also effects temperature.
So do methane, CO2, Hydro carbons etc

So yeah, I'll make it.
Your point.
Only the sun keeps the earths surface from being 0 kelvin, dufus.

Moron.

The Great Flood of 1862 was the largest flood in the recorded history of Oregon, Nevada, and California, occurring from December 1861 to January 1862. It was preceded by weeks of continuous rains and snows in the very high elevations that began in Oregon in November 1861 and continued into January 1862. This was followed by a record amount of rain from January 9–12, and contributed to a flood which extended from the Columbia River southward in western Oregon,

Mississippi River basin flood of 1927 I think it was, was also a doozy. The
Book "Rising Tide" is a fascinating read.

Moron.

Mississippi River basin flood of 1927 I think it was, was also a doozy. The
Book "Rising Tide" is a fascinating read.
It was one of the main reasons for the creation of the TVA.

Forum List

Back