Miller Lite Boycott Calls Grow Over Beer Commercial: 'Did Nobody Learn'

So, you're not saying they shouldn't just that they are morons if they do.... That's wildly different.. :auiqs.jpg:

They are morons for "why" they do it, not for doing it.

I am sure you can appreciate the difference

You mean “alternatively”

Seems I do.

Nope. If you did, you'd understand each part of that statement stands on it's own; and you clearly don't get that.

Of course, I'm saying this to a bullshitter who doesn't even know what a woman is. So there's that.

Nope. If you did, you'd understand each part of that statement stands on it's own; and you clearly don't get that.

Of course, I'm saying this to a bullshitter who doesn't even know what a woman is. So there's that.
Sorry teach. It present an alternative.

Learn something.

Sorry teach. It present an alternative.

Learn something.

As others have already pointed out, you struggle with English. Allow me to demonstrate...

You presented a condition...

So, you cannot be Woman if...

...predicated on either of the following situations...

you never risk death from childbirth

or

the thought, through the entirety that becoming pregnant could cause you irreparable body damage or death.

... meaning if even one of those predicates is true, then the condition is true. Which means both of your predicates stand on their own.

Not that I expect you will get any of this given you don't know what a woman is.

Laughing.......y'all are gonna be left with nothing but Pabst in a mayonnaise jar at this rate.

Where I get to drink anything I like.....because I'm not stupid enough to imbue any part of my identity into beer.

Its a goddamn beverage.
says the folk that got all butthurt about a pancake syrup and butter.

riley-gains.jpg

As others have already pointed out, you struggle with English. Allow me to demonstrate...

You presented a condition...

So, you cannot be Woman if...

...predicated on either of the following situations...

you never risk death from childbirth
or
the thought, through the entirety that becoming pregnant could cause you irreparable body damage or death.

... meaning if even one of those predicates is true, then the condition is true. Which means both of your predicates stand on their own.

Not that I expect you will get any of this given you don't know what a woman is.

Coming from someone who thinks transitioning is real, what would I expect?

So I can clear this up for you. Men are born with a dick, and under no circumstances can they give birth.

Women are the biological demographic group that gives birth.

If a woman cannot give birth that would mean that she has a reproductive disability, most often that disability is unknown until testing is done, many years after they would first have to consider what giving birth would do to them, possibly even causing death.

All a part of why we should show incredible respect toward women.

Men NEVER have to think in such a manner.

Clear now?

Which maga wing talk radio show sponsor sold you on that?

Read some of the medical studies about it. Reading is fundamental.

Why modern men are losing their testosterone​

Research has shown that men today have less testosterone than they used to. What's happening?

KEY TAKEAWAYS
  • Several studies have confirmed that testosterone counts in men are lower than what they used to be just a few decades ago.
  • While most men still have perfectly healthy testosterone levels, its reduction puts men at risk for many negative health outcomes.
  • The cause of this drop in testosterone isn't entirely clear, but evidence suggests that it is a multifaceted result of modern, industrialized life.

WHAT’S THE CAUSE?​

Unfortunately, the reason why testosterone counts keep dropping over the years isn’t clear, but there are some likely candidates. One surprising possibility is that people smoke fewer cigarettes now. Even though everything else it does is terrible for you, smoking actually raises testosterone levels. And back in Frank Sinatra’s day, smoking was the norm, not the exception. But please, don’t light up to make yourself manlier. It’s a bad idea.

Our rising rates of obesity, too, are probably contributing. Between 1999 and 2016, obesity in American adults increased by nearly 10 percent. Obesity and testosterone create something of a vicious cycle: obese men tend to have lower testosterone , and men with lower testosterone tend to become obese. This happens because fat cells metabolize testosterone and convert it into estrogen. In addition, obese people have lower levels of SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin), which transports sex hormones like testosterone through the blood.

Coming from someone who thinks transitioning is real, what would I expect?

So I can clear this up for you. Men are born with a dick, and under no circumstances can they give birth.

Women are the biological demographic group that gives birth.

How does that clear things up for me when I never said otherwise. Which is why you failed earlier to quote me saying the nonsense you falsely ascribed to me.

You understand you're a fucking idiot, right?

If a woman cannot give birth that would mean that she has a reproductive disability, most often that disability is unknown until testing is done, many years after they would first have to consider what giving birth would do to them, possibly even causing death.

All a part of why we should show incredible respect toward women.

You show no respect for women. You're a misogynist. You literally said a woman is not a woman if she never gets pregnant...

So, you cannot be Woman if you never risk death from childbirth or...

How does that clear things up for me when I never said otherwise. Which is why you failed earlier to quote me saying the nonsense you falsely ascribed to me.

You understand you're a fucking idiot, right?

You show no respect for women. You're a misogynist. You literally said a woman is not a woman if she never gets pregnant...

And your a retard. Happy now?

Read some of the medical studies about it. Reading is fundamental.

Why modern men are losing their testosterone​

Research has shown that men today have less testosterone than they used to. What's happening?

KEY TAKEAWAYS
  • Several studies have confirmed that testosterone counts in men are lower than what they used to be just a few decades ago.
  • While most men still have perfectly healthy testosterone levels, its reduction puts men at risk for many negative health outcomes.
  • The cause of this drop in testosterone isn't entirely clear, but evidence suggests that it is a multifaceted result of modern, industrialized life.

serenity-miranda.gif

Anyone who gets it ... you rock!

serenity-miranda.gif

Anyone who gets it ... you rock!

One surprising possibility is that people smoke fewer cigarettes now. Even though everything else it does is terrible for you, smoking actually raises testosterone levels.

However, the most likely candidate is pollution. Research has shown that chemicals that are commonly found in medicine and pesticides inhibit testosterone. These chemicals are seeping into our water, contributing to fertility problems in fish. The researchers also speculate that this same mechanism is occurring in humans as well.

Forum List

Back