Miller Lite Boycott Calls Grow Over Beer Commercial: 'Did Nobody Learn'

I dont know. But at least it's a product they are purchasing (I assume) so it makes some sense that they care. Clearly no one really cared about that Miller Lite Ad seeing as it was made before the Mulvaney one and no one was aware of it's existence until recently. I watched it, it wasnt particularly funny or clever but you can say that about alot of ads out there. A better/funnier ad would have been to switch the roles each gender played in the original.

I get that they care. I just don't understand why they care. I don't see anything wrong with honoring women.

I get that they care. I just don't understand why they care. I don't see anything wrong with honoring women.

Does that commercial really "honor women"? I guess it does. But like I said no one cared about that advert, prior to the Mulvaney thing and I dont think Miller Lite is seeing the backlash BL saw/is seeing.

Does that commercial really "honor women"? I guess it does. But like I said no one cared about that advert, prior to the Mulvaney thing and I dont think Miller Lite is seeing the backlash BL saw/is seeing.
No. It’s an ad about women tearing down other women they disapprove of. Calling them shit/compost.

Why am I still waiting for you to produce that quote, ya cretin? Is it because I'm right, you made that up from your "tiny" mind?
You should have one of the older kids at the facility explain to you that you just quoted your own post and called that person a cretin.

And according to YOU, that means they're not a woman...

You're a sick misogynistic fuck.
I see you cut the sentence off? Why? Because it shows what s fackoff you are, that’s why.

Women do not have dicks. Get it?

No. It’s an ad about women tearing down other women they disapprove of. Calling them shit/compost.

Seems to me they were tearing down their own previous ad campaigns of objectifying women to sell their beer. It's their old ad campaigns they now disapprove of; not the women they hired in those ads.

You should have one of the older kids at the facility explain to you that you just quoted your own post and called that person a cretin.

Only if you don't understand English to realize I called the person who's incapable of quoting me saying the falsehood he ascribed to me, a cretin.

Only if you don't understand English to realize I called the person who's incapable of quoting me saying the falsehood he ascribed to me, a cretin.
I see you didn't take my advice.

Some people don't mind being utterly foolish, I guess.

Diversity really scares you, huh?

Not at all.

But diversity in this case is racist and exclusionary. If you want to hire X amount of blacks or whatever that means you refuse to hire X amount of non blacks or whatever. That is the very definition of excluding and being racist when you hire based on skin color. Being truly equal would be hiring the best person for the job.

And why does a beer company need to do this? Not one single beer drinker out there will actually start suddenly drinking their beer because they hire a Mexican tranny to work there. Just make a good product and people will buy it.

I don't like companies playing pointless social agenda politics and I don't support them.

And does diversity scare me? Oh please, you know it doesn't. You're just trying to make comments hoping to inflame me, but it doesn't work. You're just a no name 1 in a couple billion internet strangers that means nothing.

Besides, what does that have to do with the conversation? How does that further the topic? What was the point?

Not at all.

But diversity in this case is racist and exclusionary. If you want to hire X amount of blacks or whatever that means you refuse to hire X amount of non blacks or whatever. That is the very definition of excluding and being racist when you hire based on skin color. Being truly equal would be hiring the best person for the job.

And why does a beer company need to do this? Not one single beer drinker out there will actually start suddenly drinking their beer because they hire a Mexican tranny to work there. Just make a good product and people will buy it.

I don't like companies playing pointless social agenda politics and I don't support them.

And does diversity scare me? Oh please, you know it doesn't. You're just trying to make comments hoping to inflame me, but it doesn't work. You're just a no name 1 in a couple billion internet strangers that means nothing.

Besides, what does that have to do with the conversation? How does that further the topic? What was the point?

What was racist or exclusionary? That ad featured white men and black men, white women and black women, young and old. That's diversity.

And what it has to do with this topic is that YOU posted that ad here.

Forum List

Back