Miller Lite Boycott Calls Grow Over Beer Commercial: 'Did Nobody Learn'

LOLOL

Still waiting for you to quote me saying, I believe men can become women, which you claimed I believe. Quote me saying that or you tacitly admit you're a fucking idiot...
So you believe trans women should stay out of womens restrooms, womens locker rooms and not compete against women in sports. Right?

So you believe trans women should stay out of womens restrooms, womens locker rooms and not compete against women in sports. Right?

Yes, now where's that quote? Or are you admitting you're a fucking idiot?

Which I already know you are anyway since I never said what you falsely ascribed to me.

Yes.

Now where's that quote? Or are you admitting you're a fucking idiot?

Which I already know you are anyway since I never said what you falsely ascribed to me.
And where’s your statement saying you agree that trans women should stay out of womens restrooms, lockers and not be allowed participation in womens sports?

Or are you going to play another tired word game?

And where’s your statement saying you agree that trans women should stay out of womens restrooms, lockers and not be allowed participation in womens sports?

Or are you going to play another tired word game?

No one's ever asked me that before. You're the first and so I gave you an answer, ya fucking idiot.

[edit: oops, I did find this...

I agree that transgengers should not be allowed to play in the opposite sexes sport. It gives trans' an unfair advantage when competing against biological women, who simply don't possess the G-d given muscular abilities as biological men.

Are ya feeling stupid yet? You should be.​

Last edited:
Yes, now where's that quote? Or are you admitting you're a fucking idiot?

I think he is more dishonest than an idiot...though I guess it could be both.

No one's ever asked me that before. You're the first and so I gave you an answer, ya fucking idiot.

[edit: oops, I did find this...

Are ya feeling stupid yet? You should be.​

Your leaving out restrooms and lockers rooms. Come on, you can do it!

Participating in womens sports and using womens private spaces are two wildly different things.

And why the anger? Triggered?

There's no anger. You're just a fucking idiot. This thread convinced me.

And again, asked and answered...

HeyNorm: So you believe trans women should stay out of womens restrooms, womens locker rooms and not compete against women in sports. Right?

Faun: Yes

There's no anger. You're just a fucking idiot. This thread convinced me.

And again, asked and answered...

HeyNorm: So you believe trans women should stay out of womens restrooms, womens locker rooms and not compete against women in sports. Right?
Faun: Yes
Accepted

It is the obvious you do not believe in transitioning

Accepted

It is the obvious you do not believe in transitioning

Not exactly. I believe people should be free to be whoever they want as long as they don't infringe on the rights of others.

You need a safe space?
This is what we should see in beer commercials.

2003-coors-twins.jpg

Forum List

Back