Miller Lite Boycott Calls Grow Over Beer Commercial: 'Did Nobody Learn'

Why are you asking me questions instead of answering mine? Why do you need to see hot babes in a beer commercial? And why does that inspire you to buy that beer?
We don't need to change what works. That's the problem with you liberals, you want to change everything.

America was great in the 1950s. Yet you liberals had a laundry list of changes you insisted on making to America.

Beer ads in the 50s did not have women in bikinis.

In fact back then bra ads were do so that the bra was on the outside of a sweater.

Why change what worked back then?
Okay, there was one thing wrong back then, the TV censors had too much power. And TV producers hadn't learned the value of Dawn Well romping in front of the camera in short shorts and a halter top.

We don't need to change what works. That's the problem with you liberals, you want to change everything.

America was great in the 1950s. Yet you liberals had a laundry list of changes you insisted on making to America.

LOL

Why do you keep avoiding my questions? Of what are you so afraid?

Why do you need to see hot babes in a beer commercial?

And why does that inspire you to buy that beer?

I prefer a hot babe to a pervert who wishes he were a female

I agree with that.

Still, doesn't inspire me to boycott a beer I like just because that happened. I neither buy beer nor avoid beer based on who appears in an ad. I do so based 100% on the taste of the beer.

I agree with that.

Still, doesn't inspire me to boycott a beer I like just because that happened. I neither buy beer nor avoid beer based on who appears in an ad. I do so based 100% on the taste of the beer.
If it were only about beer I would agree

But this a skirmish in a bigger culture war

The horseface Harvard grad made it plain that the woke beer company had more on its mind than beer sales and the public responded

If it were only about beer I would agree

But this a skirmish in a bigger culture war

The horseface Harvard grad made it plain that the woke beer company had more on its mind than beer sales and the public responded

A culture war since the '50's?

It was pretty one-sided in the ‘50’s with libs on offense and no one playing defense

Seems you're losing pretty badly then since these times bear little to no resemblance to the 1950's. And for good reason.

Beer ads in the 50s did not have women in bikinis.

In fact back then bra ads were do so that the bra was on the outside of a sweater.

Why change what worked back then?
Ads were more localized in commercials and at the stadiums. The national brewers became controlling and then became international conglomerates. Watching baseball, football and indoor sports in many markets were commercials for regional beer companies. Taverns were the same.

What's wrong with the liberals on this board? Are they short on testosterone?
483bdd0ee0716d1c23dbe6bd7773c65f.jpg

This isn't the 1950's. You literally can see boobs as easy as you can see my post. You certainly don't need a beer commercial to see boobs.

Pictures of boobs being readily available doesn't change their popularity. Advertisement is about getting someone to pay attention to what you're selling, or in the case of these shitty beer companies it's getting people to think about their product as they were already going to buy some form of shitty beer. Boobs do that. Maybe not for everyone but the majority of men who see a picture like that and look at it, they will pay attention to the ad. Seeing as how the majority of beer drinkers are men....

Pictures of boobs being readily available doesn't change their popularity. Advertisement is about getting someone to pay attention to what you're selling, or in the case of these shitty beer companies it's getting people to think about their product as they were already going to buy some form of shitty beer. Boobs do that. Maybe not for everyone but the majority of men who see a picture like that and look at it, they will pay attention to the ad. Seeing as how the majority of beer drinkers are men....

So you base your beer purchases on the boobs in the ads?

Forum List

Back