Military Photos

zefram.jpg

Picard and Data are touching the Phoenix with their hands, and Picard is reflecting on how it makes the ship seem "more real" while Data sees no difference (due to his emotion chip currently being inactive). Troi comes up to them, unseen:
Troi: Would you three like to be alone?
Star Trek: First Contact / Funny - TV Tropes

Posting military pictures tells me you guys desperately need girlfriends.

So what do you all do in this thread? Touch yourselves?
Wow! Come into a forum and interject criticism, where nobody was arguing or slighting anyone.

You must be a hoot at parties, mr negativity.

I am surprised you are not a trump supporter, you both seem to have the same opinion of yourselves," I am smart you wanna know how smart? Very smart!"

And we need girlfriends? Lol just looking at all the posts you have recently done in just the religious forums, leads me to believe you have too much time on your hands. Being negative all the time is hard, heck you have probably been married 4 times, women do get sick of negativity.

We get it, you don't like the military, you don't like religion, you don't like politicians, you don't like it when people are being nice, you don't like pictures of weapon systems. I would love to go to a party that your at, you would make me laugh. And would be easy to spot. The Debbie downers in the corner. Lol

34osrpi.jpg

photo was taken in Korea in 1953. The little kitten named Miss Hap was only two weeks old. She became an orphan because of war and was rescued by Marine Sergeant Frank Praytor. He adopted the kitten after the mother cat died from the war. According to the marine, the name was derived “because she was born at the wrong place at the wrong time.”

U.S. Army - Military Police

U.S. Army - Airborne

U.S. Army - Nuclear Biological and Chemical

U.S. Army - Human Intelligence Collector

header.human-intelligence-collector.png

U.S. Army - Rangers

U.S. Army - Air Assault

army-air-assault-school-image-ts600.jpg

U.S. Army Air Cav

450x291_q95.jpg

4155ea094fc4ddb692be1a596c749340.jpg

Shadow 355