Trump flip-flops on absentee voting

You are a fucking moron. Nothing personal.

Absentee Ballots and Mail-in ballots are not the same. Especially in 2020, when mail-in ballots were used to steal the election.

Trump and Republicans were always fine with Absentee Ballots, and in 2020 very skeptical of the relative security of mail-in ballots.

2024 is a whole different ballgame. Vote early and often.
Rapid pivot and rationalization. Look at the skid marks.

Excuse me Captain DumbAss...

Absentee and Mail-in are exactly the same thing.

EXACTLY

Yes, we know the FASCIST GOP wants no one to vote who's not a confirmed MAGAT.

Too bad.

It seems the way things are going the pool of eligible MAGAT voters is shrinking with every conviction.

You think maybe FL, TN and the rest may have screwed up by screwing with the restoration of voting rights for convicts?

That's a lot of lost Red votes but the only way to get them back is to let the "scum" vote.

Golly, what a conundrum.

No, they aren't. Absentee ballots must be requested by the voter. Mail in ballots are shipped everywhere.

I ALWAYS vote in person. I did not use my mail in ballot. But guess what, when I checked my vote history it said I had voted via mail in ballot.

That was a lie. The vote is corrupt. Mail in ballots make it easy to cheat.

THAT is the point.

Let us know when you call Lying Joe Biden out.

Talk about a cult, the cult of POTATUS Biden.
1713701342316.jpeg

You are a fucking moron. Nothing personal.

Absentee Ballots and Mail-in ballots are not the same. Especially in 2020, when mail-in ballots were used to steal the election.

Trump and Republicans were always fine with Absentee Ballots, and in 2020 very skeptical of the relative security of mail-in ballots.

2024 is a whole different ballgame. Vote early and often.

You post this bullshit and then call others "morons".

THE ELECTION WAS NOT STOLEN. STOP LYING!

yes there is.....one is requested the other is not....and as i said above the ones that are just mailed out are the ones that can bring up the problems everyone is concerned about...

Are they though?

Why have I not seen a single thread on here about you all being concerned with Utah since they have been doing it for a decade?

I have never seen anyone question the results in Hawaii or Oregon or Washington and they all do.

Why is it that every state that was in question as for the results in the 2020 election did not send a ballot to everyone, just those that requested it?

For years we've heard Trump and MAGA claim that absentee and mail-in voting is the perfect recipe for fraud. Suddenly, Trump does a 180 (yet again) and is now encouraging his supporters to do just that.

GLlEFLLWsAAuGa1

Representatives for Trump responded to a request for comment from Business Insider, saying his Friday statement "speaks for itself," and declined to answer further questions.

Naturally. What are they going to say?
Another Trump hit piece? LOL

right here care....you said....In my state, which legally allows anyone who is a registered voter, order an absentee ballot.....the key word here is ORDER....
Yes it is.....

And the states Trumpers complained about stealing the election,

Arizona, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Georgia, ALL REQUIRED the register voters to ORDER/REQUEST an absentee ballot before mailing one to the registered voter.

There was no mass mailings to all registered voters with absentee ballots in those states for the Presidential election... Each absentee/mail in ballot, had to be REQUESTED in all of the contentious states brought forward by Trumpers....

Are they though?

Why have I not seen a single thread on here about you all being concerned with Utah since they have been doing it for a decade?

I have never seen anyone question the results in Hawaii or Oregon or Washington and they all do.

Why is it that every state that was in question as for the results in the 2020 election did not send a ballot to everyone, just those that requested it?
because this stuff was no problem until trump and co. made it one...

Yes it is.....

And the states Trumpers complained about stealing the election,

Arizona, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Georgia, ALL REQUIRED the register voters to ORDER/REQUEST an absentee ballot before mailing one to the registered voter.

There was no mass mailings to all registered voters with absentee ballots in those states for the Presidential election... Each absentee/mail in ballot, had to be REQUESTED in all of the contentious states brought forward by Trumpers....
well thats besides the point....there is a difference in requested vs just mailing one out to everyone...

if its mass mailings it could be a problem....and thats what those people were talking about...

Yes, they talk about that, but they the only states they focused on were those that did not do mass mailings.

it is almost as if you all are being used and are either too stupid to know it or are happy to go along with it

Yes, they talk about that, but they the only states they focused on were those that did not do mass mailings.

it is almost as if you all are being used and are either too stupid to know it or are happy to go along with it
lol...i have done requested mail in voting for many years now....so i have no idea who you are talking to....

No ID to vote and no ID to purchase a firearm sounds fine to me.

No ID to collect welfare?

These people who are so poor they cannot afford an ID….how do they receive welfare without identification?

Forum List

Back