Trump flip-flops on absentee voting

So, you start your thread with a lie.

No surprise there. The issue has never been about absentee ballots.

It is about mailing out ballots to every Tom, Dick, Harry, and corpse, the demofascists can find.

That is the issue, as you bloody well know...but you lie about it.

Why is that?

Why do you resort to lies all of the time?
I know it's a lost cause but here is how they vote in brick red Utah:

1713674466748.png

Utah hasn't elected a Democrat this century.

Do you think all of Utah's elected officials are illegitimate?

For years we've heard Trump and MAGA claim that absentee and mail-in voting is the perfect recipe for fraud. Suddenly, Trump does a 180 (yet again) and is now encouraging his supporters to do just that.

GLlEFLLWsAAuGa1

Representatives for Trump responded to a request for comment from Business Insider, saying his Friday statement "speaks for itself," and declined to answer further questions.

Naturally. What are they going to say?

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't remember trump ever being against absentee voting or voting early. He was against mail in voting because it's ripe for exploitation.

Do the ballots look different?
Do the ballots contain different voter information?

COVID, so many excuses for COVID, some helped trump, others hurt trump.
Problem is, the RWI is NOT consistent on their COVID problems.
one is requested the other is not......in the PO we handled the 2 differently....the requested ones were good as addressed,the others had many outdated or unknown names or the add was vacant or non existent....before trump opened his mouth those things were no big deal.....

You are a fucking moron. Nothing personal.

Absentee Ballots and Mail-in ballots are not the same. Especially in 2020, when mail-in ballots were used to steal the election.

Trump and Republicans were always fine with Absentee Ballots, and in 2020 very skeptical of the relative security of mail-in ballots.

2024 is a whole different ballgame. Vote early and often.
Absentee ballots and Mail in ballots, are one and the same!

In my state, which legally allows anyone who is a registered voter, order an absentee/ mail in ballot to vote that way....dropped calling them absentee ballots....they are officially called, mail in ballots now.

In my state, which legally allows anyone who is a registered voter, order an absentee/ mail in ballot to vote that way....dropped calling them absentee ballots....they are officially called, mail in ballots now.
no they are not....

right here care....you said....In my state, which legally allows anyone who is a registered voter, order an absentee ballot.....the key word here is ORDER....

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't remember trump ever being against absentee voting or voting early. He was against mail in voting because it's ripe for exploitation.

You are aware that absentee votes are mailed in, correct?

right here care....you said....In my state, which legally allows anyone who is a registered voter, order an absentee ballot.....the key word here is ORDER....

how many states send a ballot to everyone?

how many of those states were the results questioned in 2020?

For years we've heard Trump and MAGA claim that absentee and mail-in voting is the perfect recipe for fraud. Suddenly, Trump does a 180 (yet again) and is now encouraging his supporters to do just that.

GLlEFLLWsAAuGa1

Representatives for Trump responded to a request for comment from Business Insider, saying his Friday statement "speaks for itself," and declined to answer further questions.

Naturally. What are they going to say?
At least when The Donald goes to prison he'll be used to the footware.

You are a fucking moron. Nothing personal.

Absentee Ballots and Mail-in ballots are not the same. Especially in 2020, when mail-in ballots were used to steal the election.

Trump and Republicans were always fine with Absentee Ballots, and in 2020 very skeptical of the relative security of mail-in ballots.

2024 is a whole different ballgame. Vote early and often.
Excuse me Captain DumbAss...

Absentee and Mail-in are exactly the same thing.

EXACTLY

Yes, we know the FASCIST GOP wants no one to vote who's not a confirmed MAGAT.

Too bad.

It seems the way things are going the pool of eligible MAGAT voters is shrinking with every conviction.

You think maybe FL, TN and the rest may have screwed up by screwing with the restoration of voting rights for convicts?

That's a lot of lost Red votes but the only way to get them back is to let the "scum" vote.

Golly, what a conundrum.

"Especially in 2020, when mail-in ballots were used to steal the election."
Now that's a new one. Haven't heard that before.
So, eager poster DGS, how has your proving that allegation been going for you?
Have you made progress with your local FBI office?
(*link to locations follows).
If they have been receptive to your conspiracy-du-jour, well, can you share their analysis? In short, what's your progress? If you haven't been sworn to secrecy by the government, can you share details with this forum?
Thanx, in advance.

*https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/fiel...querylisting/6bd7cedb14f545e3a984775195ea3d30

-----------------------------------------------------------

I know, I know. Me too.
But the absolutely suspicious, if not insidious, reality between 'Mail-in Ballots' and 'Absentee Ballots', (and many people miss this).....is.......they are both mailed-in.

And too, it's more than a mere coincidence that they both (!) use the same U.S. Postal Service. There's something not right about that, I tell ya'.

;) 🖖

------------------------------------------------------

"He knows he can say or do whatever he wants and Cult 45 will accept it without question."
True that. Ditto.

------------------------------------------------------

"Biden is murdering us. Really."
And yet.
Here you are.
Perhaps unhappy with your life.......
......but still seemingly healthy?
Still seemingly alive?
Go figger.

So, you start your thread with a lie.

No surprise there. The issue has never been about absentee ballots.

It is about mailing out ballots to every Tom, Dick, Harry, and corpse, the demofascists can find.

That is the issue, as you bloody well know...but you lie about it.

Why is that?

Why do you resort to lies all of the time?
Registered Voters
At their registered address
With all the security applied to absentee ballots

The lies are your, LIAR.

Forum List

Back