Mike Pompeo

Mike needs to do some sit ups or figure out what his real suite size is.

He is a disgusting embarrassment to the American flag.

Fuck off troll.

Mike Pompeo is so fat that Kim Jong un loves to spend time with him because Mike makes him feel slim.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
I took these photos of Pompeo at CPAC back in February. With the exception of it bunching up a little where his hands are folded, his suit fit fine...

pompeo02.jpg
pompeo03.jpg

Yes, Mike is ready to walk the fashion houses of Walmart and get a loyalty card from Dominoes and the Diabetes Foundation.

If Pompeo was fighting during the revolutionary war George Washington would have said "Fat Mike, we need you on a very important mission. Peel our army some potatoes."

Then he would have said to Pompeo's commanding officer, "keep this guy away from our potatoes, he will eat them all and we will starve in the winter battles."

• Thanks
You know what? You're so fucking pathetic that you have to reply to your own posts, because no one else will...

I don't really care about his weight, but I did think the jokes were funny.

I care more about the lies coming from his fat lips.

I don't really care about his weight, but I did think the jokes were funny.

I care more about the lies coming from his fat lips.
Agreed. The fat fuck is a disgusting liar and warmonger. How does he get to where he is? When someone so ignorant and corrupt can head the CIA and DOD, you know our political class is nothing but a bunch of criminals.

• Thanks
Mike Pompeo is sooooooooooooooooo fat that when the Presidential entourage travels he has his own private blimp.

Forum List

Back