Is the clock ticking for Mike Johnson?

Fix the border and stop wasteful spending, like in corrupt foreign countries is a good start. Oust Johnson if he can't accomplish those simple tasks.
The man is a piece of shit mental retard and that the best that the right can ask to lead them. Add in Trump and you have total brain dead ignorance. I mean really the man walks around with shit in his pants all the time , from taking to much drugs , hell his son says he stinks so bad that he is like standing next to a open sewer. That is the right's hero and God.

Chaos

MAGA does not want any Government that does not pander to their demands. They want government to shut down, want people to suffer
More often than not, government is the source of most suffering.

The less the feds are able to do, the better, usually.

More often than not, government is the source of most suffering.

The less the feds are able to do, the better, usually.
ridiculous. so tell us how far you would want us to move back to to achieve your goal/ or tell us any red state that helps it's population more then blue states. maybe statistics on education, crime,homicide by guns , homicide , total crime, rape, wages , standard of living. Most white supremacist , places to raise your family. Number of bigots. Or maybe tell us the highest welfare states in this country.

ridiculous. so tell us how far you would want us to move back to to achieve your goal/ or tell us any red state that helps it's population more then blue states. maybe statistics on education, crime,homicide by guns , homicide , total crime, rape, wages , standard of living. Most white supremacist , places to raise your family. Number of bigots. Or maybe tell us the highest welfare states in this country.
We lost our way back in the 1890s. Government was generally the right size then.

As for blue states "helping", I'd rather avoid California's or New York's help with regard to being soft on crime. I'd also rather avoid Washington's help with removing gun rights and self-defense rights.

But since we're on the topic of things like gun homicide, all of the worst cities in terms of gun crime are run by Democrats, regardless of the gun restrictions in place. The same goes for property crimes.

And as for wages, sure, you'll get paid well in California or New York, but you'll also pay out the ass for housing and most other things. At best, you'll break even.

We lost our way back in the 1890s. Government was generally the right size then.

As for blue states "helping", I'd rather avoid California's or New York's help with regard to being soft on crime. I'd also rather avoid Washington's help with removing gun rights and self-defense rights.

But since we're on the topic of things like gun homicide, all of the worst cities in terms of gun crime are run by Democrats, regardless of the gun restrictions in place. The same goes for property crimes.

And as for wages, sure, you'll get paid well in California or New York, but you'll also pay out the ass for housing and most other things. At best, you'll break even.
You would starve in Texas or Alabama. Even if the rednecks are smarter than you.

Forum List

Back