Mike Pence violated 18 US code Section 4

BWK

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2018
Mike Pence put up a good front on January 6th, and yes, even the terrorists who attacked the Capitol wanted him hung. But, in the end, Mike Pence was a part of the insurrection when he failed to report this felony, then admitted to it in his book. Mike Pence, along with Trump violated their oaths of office. This is what deplorable really looks like.

So, you can provide proof of that?
There's video proof, written proof, and recorded proof of all kinds for decades.

What.......you're gonna tell me you have NEVER watched TV, read a newspar, or any online article about the Demonicreeps?
Everytime they open their shitholes, they spew lies. They don't even give a shit about covering it up.

Mike Pence put up a good front on January 6th, and yes, even the terrorists who attacked the Capitol wanted him hung. But, in the end, Mike Pence was a part of the insurrection when he failed to report this felony, then admitted to it in his book. Mike Pence, along with Trump violated their oaths of office. This is what deplorable really looks like.

what crimes?

That makes Garland technically a Real Piece of Shit for his failure to persecute VP Pence.

In fact, from my view, Garland should be charged for Obstruction of Justice fro his failure to follow through.

Specifically, what law did the Democrats break?

Well we can start with pay to play with China. Bribery.

Then we can move onto stealing classified documents and hiding them with your Vette.

Then we can talk about not securing our border, causing an actual invasion in border states.

Hunter Biden lied on his gun application. That's a felony.

Hunter doing crack. That's another felony.

The bidens are some crooked mother fuckers and I have barely touched the top of the iceberg.

Last edited:

~~~~~~
Yet, you protect Bai Dung making all kinds of excuses for the same violations that date back to 2008. How feckless of you.

**********​

There's video proof, written proof, and recorded proof of all kinds for decades.

What.......you're gonna tell me you have NEVER watched TV, read a newspar, or any online article about the Demonicreeps?
Everytime they open their shitholes, they spew lies. They don't even give a shit about covering it up.
So you can't provide it. Thanks! You're a liar.

~~~~~~
Yet, you protect Bai Dung making all kinds of excuses for the same violations that date back to 2008. How feckless of you.

**********​
Are you stupid? How are documents the same thing as supporting an insurrection and profiting off of it? These Trump toadies can't get renough of the what aboutisms that have nothing to do with the price of apples.

I bet now you wish the “ insurrectionists” would have hanged him with that “real gallows” that was a mile and a half away from the capitol.

Well we can start with pay to play with China. Bribery.
You didn't start? :auiqs.jpg: Where is the proof? :auiqs.jpg:
Then we can move onto stealing classified documents and hiding them with your Vette.
Where is the proof Biden stole them? Damn son, you are eat up with stupid.

Then we can talk about not securing our border, causing an actual invasion in border states.
"Our border?" What about theirs? Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com You better start getting that DA head of yours screwed on right. What makes you think this is a one way streak?

Hunter Biden lied on his gun application. That's a felony.
Hunter Biden? :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301: Who the hell is that? Am I supposed to give a shit about him? LOL!
Hunter doing crack. That's another felony.
What about it? Why should I care what Hunter Biden does? Does he set U.S. policy? No! I could care less about Hunter Biden.
The bidens are some crooked mother fuckers and I have barely touched the top of the iceberg.
You never got TOO the iceberg you Loon.
[/QUOTE]

Folks, this was some more kind of idiotic post this cat came up with. SHIIIIITTTTTT!!!! WTF man?

Forum List

Back