Mike Pence violated 18 US code Section 4

federal authorities are illegally declining to take custody of immigrants subject to deportation who are about to be released from Texas prisons.

Finally a rational truthful post. Whatever type of weed you’ve changed to please stick with it.

I bet now you wish the “ insurrectionists” would have hanged him with that “real gallows” that was a mile and a half away from the capitol.
No, I wish they had shot those guys dead as a hammer with the gallow for attacking our Capitol. Pence had permission to be there.

There's video proof, written proof, and recorded proof of all kinds for decades.

What.......you're gonna tell me you have NEVER watched TV, read a newspar, or any online article about the Demonicreeps?
Everytime they open their shitholes, they spew lies. They don't even give a shit about covering it up.
You're a GD liar.

Mike Pence put up a good front on January 6th, and yes, even the terrorists who attacked the Capitol wanted him hung. But, in the end, Mike Pence was a part of the insurrection when he failed to report this felony, then admitted to it in his book. Mike Pence, along with Trump violated their oaths of office. This is what deplorable really looks like.

Meanwhile, outside of totally fucked LibTardia….millions of fentanyl toting beaners traverse our border and rape and kill our children…..and BWK and the limp-dick fucked in the head pukes of the left worry about Mike Pence. This is America.
15856F79-B697-4ACF-896B-00D9C629217B.jpeg

Wow, that’s pretty bad, guess they got pence too….by the way, kirshner is claiming pence committed a felony by not reporting trumps crimes….so, upon learning this, did kirshner himself go to anyone and report pences’ crimes? Or trumps? Looks like ole kirshner here might need to line up right behind pence and face the music for not reporting pences’ crimes.

We’ll make it a two’fer..

There's video proof, written proof, and recorded proof of all kinds for decades.

What.......you're gonna tell me you have NEVER watched TV, read a newspar, or any online article about the Demonicreeps?
Everytime they open their shitholes, they spew lies. They don't even give a shit about covering it up.

That's true
BWK is retarded.

Forum List

Back