China threatens retaliation for the US shooting down balloon

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
False bravado from the chicken hawks. The Bidum gang thought they were being clever by shooting down the weather balloon over our territorial (12 mile) waters, but now China has a pretext for shooting down anything over their claimed territorial (200 mile) waters which includes Taiwan and the South China Sea.

Well done, Mr. Pexident.

I have no words.

China is mad at us for shooting down their spy balloon? :auiqs.jpg:

GTFO
I check every item i purchase, if it says China, i put it back and look for the next best deal. If everyone did this, China would be in a world of hurt.

But Marxist slaves will be slaves, they will continue to serve XI their emperor.

False bravado from the chicken hawks. The Bidum gang thought they were being clever by shooting down the weather balloon over our territorial (12 mile) waters, but now China has a pretext for shooting down anything over their claimed territorial (200 mile) waters which includes Taiwan and the South China Sea.

Well done, Mr. Pexident.
Exactly right.
Everything Biden does is a complete fail.

This is a standard response. They will probably proceed with a policy decision they were going to enact anyways and then link it directly to this balloon attack. It would do them well for this to not be an eye for an eye escalation, that just makes everyone blind.

It could be that China wanted a reason to retaliate and so that was the reason for the balloon.

Remember folks, America is not the aggrieved party on the issue of spying of all varieties. Remember the great American innovative method of flying a Korean passenger plane over Russian territory and refusing to alter course.

I think it's more likely that China is proactive as opposed to reactive.

Interesting take on all this from ZeroHedge:

Was this a manufactured crisis?
That's quite likely, as in how I stated it in my post above.
Your version works too.

Is America intent on rushing forward to war with China before China is ready for hostilities?

Doesn't the MAD factor make it too late, as is the case with Russia?

That's quite likely, as in how I stated it in my post above.
Your version works too.

Is America intent on rushing forward to war with China before China is ready for hostilities?

Doesn't the MAD factor make it too late, as is the case with Russia?

Who's rushing to war?

The "President" is probably on their payroll for chrissake.

Interesting take on all this from ZeroHedge:

Was this a manufactured crisis?
After all the shit they got away with surrounding 9/11, anything that can be brushed out as a conspiracy theory is a plausible strategy.....apparently.

Like blowing up Russia's gas line in the Baltic Sea.

I check every item i purchase, if it says China, i put it back and look for the next best deal. If everyone did this, China would be in a world of hurt.

But Marxist slaves will be slaves, they will continue to serve XI their emperor.

I like the sentiment but I can't afford that luxury. I don't buy junk, I buy something I need that's good quality at the lowest price I can and if it happens to be Chinese then so be it.

I can't afford to be too choosey.

Forum List

Back