Mike Lindell: Election Was Stolen by Chinese

No Matter how hard the Commie Party USA tries to suppress the truth, the FACTS Awill get out. Mike Lindell is fighting back

And.....you believe him. :heehee:
and you believe xiden? roflmfao

rofl

loon
I love his pillows. Best pillow I ever had. The towels suck up water faster than a lib cock gobbling orders. The sheets.................Silkier than the finest silk............and she'll really like em...wink...wink

Can you buy them at Walmart? Then I just bet they are a super high quality Made-In-MAGALand product, amirite? :113: You are such a fucking rube.

President Trump got the most votes as an incumbent than any president in history. Nobody voted for Ch8na Joe but computers who were only following orders
You're half right. Very few people voted for Joe Biden. Most of his 80 million votes were votes against Trump.

Voting against Trump in 2020 was extremely popular due to Trump total abysmal handling of the coronavirus. With thousands of people dying every day from what Trump called it a "hoax".

I wonder when he's going to get locked up for saying illegal things like the election was stolen?
Lies are not illegal, unless told in a court of law, or under oath. But lies can be expensive, as dominion is suing for $1.8 billion, and smartmatic suing for $2.7 billion.

1612489779976.png

Mike Lindell……this country is so fucked. I do realize that Russian trolls post a lot of this stupid shit, but there are still plenty of morons who believe it.

Forum List

Back