Michigan Gov Gretchen: I Run This State

The Queen is drunk with power. The Left are out of the closet in their tyrannical dreams.

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer accused protesters against her stay-at-home orders of partisan politics that she said will not change how “I run this state.”

But you work for the citizens of Michigan.

Why are you blaming her? She didn’t take power by force? She was voted in by the asshole Pistons and Lions fans. They deserve everything they get.

She will make a great VP and future President
/----/ Yeah - for Venezuela.
Smart, beautiful and a great leader

Gretchen will be a fine asset to our country
She has tainted her future career with her response to this shit.
Calling people Nazis while at the same time making decrees like one.

The voters stand behind her. The people behind the protests are right wing fascists of every type you can imagine.
No, they dont. She will be replaced. She won 2 years ago by a small margin. Shes lost support by Democrats. She had no support by Republicans. The numbers arent with her, and people WILL remember

She won by a 8 point margin which is hardly small. Women supported her by a 60-38 margin. Moderates supported her by a 58-39 margin. The numbers are with her and they will remember what the Republicans have done.

Now everybody knows she is a dumbass Nazi Bitch.

All Democrats get exposed sooner or later.

Except a majority of the voters. Nazis are fascists are behind the protests.
/——/ Oh, and you have proof of that....

Polls clearly show voters want safety over the economy.
That is such a stupid statement. That’s like asking me which of my children I love the most. You can have both, you uneducated Leftist.

She'd be a great asset at the carnival as the person who sits on the chair and falls into the water when someone hits the target with a ball. Everyone and their dogs would pay for a couple shots at knocking that asshole into the water. She's an ugly and evil bitch.
Wonderful Governor who will be an asset as Vice President.
One of the best choices. On a level with Stacy Abrams.

Whitmer is to D-women being future governors as Barry was / is for blacks' chances of becoming President in the near future.

She is the most hated person in Michigan and the biggest joke as governors go, which is saying something considering Newsom...

Whitmer is to D-women being future governors as Barry was / is for blacks' chances of becoming President in the near future.

She is the most hated person in Michigan and the biggest joke as governors go, which is saying something considering Newsom...

That is why Barry's approvals are in the 60s and Trump can't get over 50.

She is more popular than Trump and she gets high approvals for her work unlike Trump. Trump is the biggest joke. The only people who hate her are you right wing fanatics.

The Queen is drunk with power. The Left are out of the closet in their tyrannical dreams.

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer accused protesters against her stay-at-home orders of partisan politics that she said will not change how “I run this state.”

Drunk with power?

No. Simply addressing lawbreakers.

She has very high approval ratings for her handling of tbe virus.

It amazes me that you can still worship poll results, after all the times they've falsely gotten your hopes up.

Talk to me at election time.

They really think Biden has a chance...

View attachment 341228
Poor Biden

The voters stand behind her. The people behind the protests are right wing fascists of every type you can imagine.
No, they dont. She will be replaced. She won 2 years ago by a small margin. Shes lost support by Democrats. She had no support by Republicans. The numbers arent with her, and people WILL remember

She won by a 8 point margin which is hardly small. Women supported her by a 60-38 margin. Moderates supported her by a 58-39 margin. The numbers are with her and they will remember what the Republicans have done.

Polls do not override the constitution

That is such a stupid statement. That’s like asking me which of my children I love the most. You can have both, you uneducated Leftist.

More to the point is the extreme ignorance required to believe that the one is actually getting the safety that is being promised, while also failing to understand that the real threat to safety is in destroying the economy and sacrificing essential liberty.

This is beginning to seem like an on-steroids demonstration of Benjamin Franklin's point about trading liberty for [a false illusion of] safety.

Drunk with power?

No. Simply addressing lawbreakers.

She has very high approval ratings for her handling of tbe virus.

It amazes me that you can still worship poll results, after all the times they've falsely gotten your hopes up.

Talk to me at election time.

They really think Biden has a chance...

View attachment 341228
Poor Biden

Poor you.

What polls? Who did they ask? The few people that answer the telephone canvasing? A bunch of Karens? They didn't ask the people at the Lake of the Ozarks, did they? They didn't ask the people that were protesting at the Michigan Capitol a couple of weeks ago, did they?

Polls are stupid.

View attachment 338552
All based on Trump Administration agency recommendations, correct?
Not to worry... after November 3rd (January 20th), you won't have to worry about the incompetent Trump Administration any longer. :abgg2q.jpg:

View attachment 338552
Not to worry... after November 3rd (January 20th), you won't have to worry about the incompetent Trump Administration any longer. :abgg2q.jpg:
/——/ Incorrect on both points.

/——/ If by now you don’t realize most polls are designed to support an agenda, then you’ll never understand. You will always be taken in by them.
Here is an article from 2017 that explains it:Why Polls Differ On Trump’s Popularity

View attachment 338552
/——/ Incorrect on both points.
The morning of November 4, 2020 will give us that answer. :cool:

/——/ If by now you don’t realize most polls are designed to support an agenda, then you’ll never understand. You will always be taken in by them.
Here is an article from 2017 that explains it:Why Polls Differ On Trump’s Popularity

If Moon Bats only poll other Moon Bats they will only get Moon Bat results.
Who do you think you're kidding?

Stock market crash.​
401(k) devaluations.​
Depression Era ( 14-20% ) unemployment figures.​
100,000 dead.​
Vacuum of leadership in a crisis.​

And on and on and on.

The Crash of 1929 wasn't Hoover's fault, either.

------------

Your boy is about to get a lesson in what Harry Truman meant, when he said: "The buck stops here."

And... because he never manned-up and learned to take responsibility for negative aspects of his own governance... your boy is going down on November 3rd.

His minions know it and are $hitting their pants.

False bravado isn't going to cut it this time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back