Michigan Gov Gretchen: I Run This State

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The Queen is drunk with power. The Left are out of the closet in their tyrannical dreams.

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer accused protesters against her stay-at-home orders of partisan politics that she said will not change how “I run this state.”

But you work for the citizens of Michigan.

The Queen is drunk with power. The Left are out of the closet in their tyrannical dreams.

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer accused protesters against her stay-at-home orders of partisan politics that she said will not change how “I run this state.”

She's on Biden's list of possible VP picks.

/---/ Only the DNC says who can be the VP running mate. Meanwhile, Old Joe stares at the wall with oatmeal dripping out of his mouth.
1589976665361.png

She is correct.

YUGE difference between running and serving.

The People will RUN her out of the state. Cant be soon enough

She is correct.
You dont understand how government works -- unless it is Trump. Then you find "problems" that dont exist

Gretchen Whitmer will make a great VP

View attachment 338553

Unlike Trump, she has actually studied the Coronavirus and puts SCIENCE over politics
We are so damn sick of you clowns pretending you're about "science."

She keeps talking about being "smart." She actually promotes FEAR, not science. She promotes POTITICS, not SCIENCE.

Her fate is sealed!

She is correct.
You dont understand how government works -- unless it is Trump. Then you find "problems" that dont exist
She’s the governor; she sets the agenda; she runs the state.

She is correct.

So in your view, the governors are permitted to limit Free Speech if they deem it to be an "emergency?"

She is correct.

So in your view, the governors are permitted to limit Free Speech if they deem it to be an "emergency?"
That’s not what I said.

She is correct.
She’s the governor; she sets the agenda; she runs the state.

With widespread civil disobedience , how should she respond? Reminds me of when Liberal governors stood at the school house door trying to enforce their segregation orders back in the day. They backed down to incredible public pressure for civil rights.

Stacy Abrams says that ain't gonna happen.

Gretchen Whitmer will make a great VP

View attachment 338553

Unlike Trump, she has actually studied the Coronavirus and puts SCIENCE over politics
We are so damn sick of you clowns pretending you're about "science."

She keeps talking about being "smart." She actually promotes FEAR, not science. She promotes POTITICS, not SCIENCE.

Her fate is sealed!

You are correct, Gretchen doesn’t listen to low IQ Fox analysts

She actually listens to science and makes the tough decisions while Trump undermines her an incites riots

Stacy Abrams says that ain't gonna happen.

Personally, I don't see either of those broads getting the nomination. I feel that the convention will nominate Liz "Pocahontas" Warren for the 2nd fiddle position. First Squaw to get the nod.

Forum List

Back