Michigan Gov Gretchen: I Run This State

Gretchen Whitmer will make a great VP

View attachment 338553

Unlike Trump, she has actually studied the Coronavirus and puts SCIENCE over politics

She studied corona virus, where exactly?

She puts science over politics? Now that funny. Unless of course, the scientists say something against the prevailing media narrative. In which case, "censor the scientists". Nobody need to hear from scientists who say that pandemic phobia is irrational, or that shutting down the economy is a greater risk to public health, or that masks are relatively ineffective, or that there are much better solutions than vaccines which cause great health risks.

Her decisions are nothing but politics. Just as you are a leftist shill.

Gretchen Whitmer will make a great VP

View attachment 338553

Unlike Trump, she has actually studied the Coronavirus and puts SCIENCE over politics

She studied corona virus, where exactly?

She puts science over politics? Now that funny. Unless of course, the scientists say something against the prevailing media narrative. In which case, "censor the scientists". Nobody need to hear from scientists who say that pandemic phobia is irrational, or that shutting down the economy is a greater risk to public health, or that masks are relatively ineffective, or that there are much better solutions than vaccines which cause great health risks.

Her decisions are nothing but politics. Just as you are a leftist shill.
Her decisions are in compliance with CDC guidelines
Trumps are not

The Queen is drunk with power. The Left are out of the closet in their tyrannical dreams.

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer accused protesters against her stay-at-home orders of partisan politics that she said will not change how “I run this state.”

But you work for the citizens of Michigan.

Drunk with power?

No. Simply addressing lawbreakers.

She has very high approval ratings for her handling of tbe virus.

Unless of course, the scientists say something against the prevailing media narrative.
Such as? Are you going to just sit there and talk out of your ass, or do you have an example?

Example is in the part of my post you cut off.
No there wasn't. Not a single example. that was just you stating that examples exist. You don't have any.

Isn't that reason why you cut it off?

All the "I HATE MICHIGAN AND MICHIGAN WILL PAY!" rants from Trump and the Republicans are peculiar, given that they need to win Michigan.

Oh well. If they want to self-destruct, we won't stand in their way.

Apparently faggots are essential in Michigan, while barbers are not. This sounds like state mandated faggotry.

1590354178797.png

The Queen is drunk with power. The Left are out of the closet in their tyrannical dreams.

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer accused protesters against her stay-at-home orders of partisan politics that she said will not change how “I run this state.”

Drunk with power?

It amazes me that you can still worship poll results, after all the times they've falsely gotten your hopes up.

Talk to me at election time.

Drunk with power?

It amazes me that you can still worship poll results, after all the times they've falsely gotten your hopes up.

Talk to me at election time.

They really think Biden has a chance...

1590011003332.jpg

unless Fauci personally injects a vaccine into my arm, i aint gettin' no vaccine.

thank God i dont live in Michigan

Whitmer says she's been getting death threats, rebukes her own husband on corona joke....

She will make a great VP and future President
/----/ Yeah - for Venezuela.
Smart, beautiful and a great leader

Gretchen will be a fine asset to our country
She has tainted her future career with her response to this shit.
Calling people Nazis while at the same time making decrees like one.

The voters stand behind her. The people behind the protests are right wing fascists of every type you can imagine.
No, they dont. She will be replaced. She won 2 years ago by a small margin. Shes lost support by Democrats. She had no support by Republicans. The numbers arent with her, and people WILL remember

She won by a 8 point margin which is hardly small. Women supported her by a 60-38 margin. Moderates supported her by a 58-39 margin. The numbers are with her and they will remember what the Republicans have done.

Now everybody knows she is a dumbass Nazi Bitch.

All Democrats get exposed sooner or later.

Except a majority of the voters. Nazis are fascists are behind the protests.
/——/ Oh, and you have proof of that....

Polls clearly show voters want safety over the economy.

"Michigan sends absentee ballot applications to 7.7 million people ahead of Primaries and the General Election. This was done illegally and without authorization by a rogue Secretary of State. I will ask to hold up funding to Michigan if they want to go down this Voter Fraud path! " - President Trump

Which Iowa, West Virginia and Georgia are doing. They have Republican Governors.
PRIMARY THE SCOUNDRELS!

Go ahead.

Forum List

Back