Michigan Gov Gretchen: I Run This State

...What's going to trip YOU up, come November 3rd, is that only children subscribe to the "He was in office, so everything bad is his fault!" mentality.
Just ask the Ghost of Herbert Hoover... Ya'll are in deep $hit.

Rest assured that I will give your advice all the respect that your demonstrated intelligence and concern for the future of the GOP deserve.

You should definitely spend the next few months preening yourself on and feeling confident about how "in the bag" you claim this election is for you. I wouldn't want any reality to get in the way of my enjoying your mysterious disappearance on election night.

Duly-executed state laws passed by actual legislatures don't overrule the Constitution
And the vapid whining of a trump u graduate like you doesnt overrule laws.

Glad we got THAT cleared up.

So what I hear you saying is, "No amount of logic will convince me that laws I don't like matter."

Yeah, we definitely got your bullshit and hypocrisy very clear . . . not that it was ever in doubt.

...Rest assured that I will give your advice all the respect that your demonstrated intelligence and concern for the future of the GOP deserve...
Given that I've voted GOP the better part of half my ballots throughout my (fairly long) adult life, I can say that I am, indeed, concerned for the fate of the GOP.

I am an Independent...

My latest Voter Registration shows (D)... and that changes... but my loyalty is to The People and their Republic and its Constitution... not your Party nor Orange Creature.

...You should definitely spend the next few months preening yourself on and feeling confident about how "in the bag" you claim this election is for you...
Oh, it's not in-the-bag... it's going to take work... especially with a lackluster sleepy Standard Bearer... but 2020 has been (and will be) a train-wreck for your boy.

...I wouldn't want any reality to get in the way of my enjoying your mysterious disappearance on election night.
"The Arrogance of the Incumbent" --- God Almighty, but I do love it so... :auiqs.jpg:

So what I hear you saying is, "No amount of logic will convince me that laws I don't like matter."
No stupid, that is literally what the others are saying. I am pointing out existing laws. They are shitting themselves over these laws, not me. Please pay attention, you don't have the intellect to spare not to follow very slowly and carefully.

No stupid, that is literally what the others are saying. I am pointing out existing laws. They are shitting themselves over these laws, not me. Please pay attention, you don't have the intellect to spare not to follow very slowly and carefully.

No, stupid, that is literally what YOU are saying. You are pointing out laws and pseudo-laws (ie. executive orders) that you like and agree with, while totally ignoring the existing law which both predates those other laws and supersedes them, which would be the Constitution. Please pay attention, because I don't have the patience to spare for your anti-American ignorance.

If your next post is going to cite me ANYTHING that you think must be followed and does not take into account the US Constitution, save us both the time and trouble and just slap yourself upside the head and call yourself a moron for me.

No, stupid, that is literally what YOU are saying. You are pointing out laws and pseudo-laws (ie. executive orders) that you like and agree with, while totally ignoring the existing law which both predates those other laws and supersedes them, which would be the Constitution. Please pay attention, because I don't have the patience to spare for your anti-American ignorance.

If your next post is going to cite me ANYTHING that you think must be followed and does not take into account the US Constitution, save us both the time and trouble and just slap yourself upside the head and call yourself a moron for me.
Cure whining!

Guess what makes something "constitutional", by definition? When the Supreme Court says it is.

Guess what makes something "constitutional", by definition? When the Supreme Court says it is.

No, by definition, what makes something Constitutional is what the Constitution itself says.

The Constitution is its own, defining authority, not any court. When a court rules that the Constitution says other than what any literate person can read for himself that the Constitution says, then that does not make that ruling Constitutional; it only demonstrates the corruption, hubris, and lawlessness of that court.

No, by definition, what makes something Constitutional is what the Constitution itself says
Yep, and the constitution says that what the supreme court rules as constitutional, is constitutional.

This is because, of course, rarely is there universal agreement about what the constitution says or intends. So it must be adjudicated.

Yep, and the constitution says that what the supreme court rules as constitutional, is constitutional.

The Constitution says no such thing.
Wrong. This is our system. When the scotus rules something as constitutional, it is. Just as when the electoral college determines someone is president, he is. You can have your opinions on their decisions. But that doesn't change the facts of the matter until the scotus changes their ruling.

Cure whining!

As if that means anything to you left-tards when they say something you don't like.

How about Plessy v Ferguson? You're saying that was completely Constitutional and correct because the Supreme Court said it . . . until the Supreme Court changed its mind, and it magically became contradictory to the Constitution without either of them ever changing a single word? (Just as a for-instance.)

No, by definition, what makes something Constitutional is what the Constitution itself says

This is because, of course, rarely is there universal agreement about what the constitution says or intends. So it must be adjudicated.

Oh, it does? Please cite me the clause in the Constitution that says its content is decided by the Supreme Court.

Wrong. This is our system. When the scotus rules something as constitutional, it is. Just as when the electoral college determines someone is president, he is. You can have your opinions on their decisions. But that doesn't change the facts of the matter until the scotus changes their ruling.

I like how you went from "The Constitution says the Supreme Court decides" to "our system says the Supreme Court decides", as though we'd accept them as the same thing if you just bullshitted fast enough.

I like how you went from "The Constitution says the Supreme Court decides" to "our system says the Supreme Court decides", as though we'd accept them as the same thing if you just bullshitted fast enough.
Dang you are whiny.

I see it took one week for you crybaby morons to go from "you cant keep people at home, it's unconstitutional!" to "if you're out after curfew, police can do what they want to you!" Idiots. Look at this thread. Idiots on parade.

Dang you are whiny.

I see it took one week for you crybaby morons to go from "you cant keep people at home, it's unconstitutional!" to "if you're out after curfew, police can do what they want to you!" Idiots. Look at this thread. Idiots on parade.

I see you continue to parrot, "You're whining because of this thing you didn't say, but which I'd prefer to believe you said!"

Please point out to me anywhere that I said, or even suggested, that "the cops can do what they want to you". Otherwise, you continue to be the idiot on parade here.

The Queen is drunk with power. The Left are out of the closet in their tyrannical dreams.

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer accused protesters against her stay-at-home orders of partisan politics that she said will not change how “I run this state.”

But you work for the citizens of Michigan.

Good for her. She's doing a remarkable job at managing the different factions (including the covidiots) in her state.
I'd be far less gracious to the maroons that show up at the state house.

She isn't handling the riots very well. It seems she was all enraged about those meeting peacefully at the capitol building and was real upset with them and she said nothing about hearing what they had to say. Now she has rioters, burning buildings, breaking windows and rioting and looting and violence, she now wants to somehow appease this group. And nothing said about masks and social distancing. She looks very weak.

Personally, I don't see either of those broads getting the nomination. I feel that the convention will nominate Liz "Pocahontas" Warren for the 2nd fiddle position. First Squaw to get the nod.

We (Republicans) can only hope! Biden alone is a disaster, a Biden/Warren ticket will be like the Hindenberg landing in Lakehurst, NJ!

You are correct, Gretchen doesn’t listen to low IQ Fox analysts

She actually listens to science and makes the tough decisions while Trump undermines her an incites riots

I'm going to have to find another political post and sign up as a Democrat then play the fool and Troll like you do just to stir the pot. It must be a blast throwing out the chum you don't even believe yourself and watch the shark frenzies! :D

Stirthepot-1-M.jpg

The Queen is drunk with power. The Left are out of the closet in their tyrannical dreams.

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer accused protesters against her stay-at-home orders of partisan politics that she said will not change how “I run this state.”

But you work for the citizens of Michigan.

She is correct.
/——-/ The Hag caves in and rolls back the shutdown. Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer announced Monday that she is lifting her state's stay-at-home order effective next week, easing restrictions placed on businesses and public gatherings due to the coronavirus pandemic.

Forum List

Back