Michigan Gov Gretchen: I Run This State

Post the demographics of your poll
It's not "my poll". You are one odd little man.

It's your point you are trying to make. So you can look up the demographics yourself. I am not your mommy.
/——-/ OK Dummy, by "my poll" I mean the poll you cited, not that you personally took the poll— you moron. If you’re unwilling to post the link, I can only assume you’re hiding something.

And look, I found your poll, and it was taken in April. “The sample for Whitmer wasn't large enough to estimate results by party. But the paper notes that a stand-alone Fox News poll in April found 64 percent of registered voters approved of Whitmer’s handling of the situation, including 90 percent of Democrats compared with 35 percent of Republicans.“

Last edited:
my fellow Michiganiacs,

if Gruesome Gretchen stopped so desperately seeking to be Biden's VP, and focused on her job and do it well, which would actually increase her chances of being VP, my friends!

The Queen is drunk with power. The Left are out of the closet in their tyrannical dreams.

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer accused protesters against her stay-at-home orders of partisan politics that she said will not change how “I run this state.”

But you work for the citizens of Michigan.

She does run the state. That's what elected officials do. Run stuff. Elections have consequences. Maybe the folks in MI will remember that in November?

The Queen is drunk with power. The Left are out of the closet in their tyrannical dreams.

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer accused protesters against her stay-at-home orders of partisan politics that she said will not change how “I run this state.”

Pretty sure Gretchen has forgotten that they had an election, not a coronation.

She is correct.

Well, no, not according to the Michigan state Constitution.

YUGE difference between running and serving.

The People will RUN her out of the state. Cant be soon enough

If they don't, they have no one to blame but themselves for what they get. Frankly, they have no one to blame but themselves for what they're getting NOW.

She is correct.
You dont understand how government works -- unless it is Trump. Then you find "problems" that dont exist
She’s the governor; she sets the agenda; she runs the state.

She's on Biden's list of possible VP picks.
Stacy Abrams says that ain't gonna happen.

Oh, yeah. "Supermodel" Stacy Abrams. She should make for a fun election campaign.

Yes. She does. And she’s popular with a majority of her states citizens.

Excuse me, but when did Michigan become a kingdom? I feel sure that would've been on the news.

It's your point you are trying to make. So you can look up the demographics yourself. I am not your mommy.
/——-/ OK Dummy, by "my poll" I mean the poll you cited, not that you personally took the poll— you moron. If you’re unwilling to post the link, I can only assume you’re hiding something.

And look, I found your poll, and it was taken in April. “The sample for Whitmer wasn't large enough to estimate results by party. But the paper notes that a stand-alone Fox News poll in April found 64 percent of registered voters approved of Whitmer’s handling of the situation, including 90 percent of Democrats compared with 35 percent of Republicans.“
64 percent! The last time trump sniffed 64% was when his body fat was measured.

Says the moo moo cow

Says the moo moo cow
Is 64 more than 50? Some of your fellow cultists seem to be having a tough time with that riddle.

Says the moo moo cow
Is 64 more than 50? Some of your fellow cultists seem to be having a tough time with that riddle.

Is this like 227 is more than 304?

She's on Biden's list of possible VP picks.
Stacy Abrams says that ain't gonna happen.

Oh, yeah. "Supermodel" Stacy Abrams. She should make for a fun election campaign.
If Biden picks her they'll be a laughing-stock.

Says the moo moo cow

Yes! Just like that. Simple arithmetic. Yet you guys seem to be having such a hard time with it. Weird.

Says the moo moo cow

Yes! Just like that. Simple arithmetic. Yet you guys seem to be having such a hard time with it. Weird.

Just like the EC is to complicated for the left.

Well..... that’s what governors do, they run the state. I think she’s doing a great job. And the people who are crying because they can’t golf or do other unnecessary stuff need to shut up and stop being weak babies

Well, no, that's NOT what they do. That's just what's believed by simpletons who failed Social Studies in school. In fact, state government - like the federal government - consists of three branches that divide and balance the running of the state among them. Learn the difference between a governor and a king (or queen, in this case).

Oh, and that snotty bullshit about "they just want to golf"? Feel free to shove that right up your ignorant, I-was-living-on-government-checks-anyway ass.

She is right. She does run the state. The voters invested their power in her and they will make their determination in 2022. These protestors are assholes first class and do nort represent the views of the voters.

You do get that the voters ALSO elected a whole bunch of people called "legislators" who are ALSO vested with power . . . specifically, the power to MAKE LAWS. Were you aware of that at all, or was that too complicated for you?

As for "the protesters do nort [sic] represent the views of the voters", they ARE voters, you pinhead. So I'm pretty sure they're representing the views of the voters THEY ACTUALLY ARE.

But I get it. You define "asshole" as "anyone who's disagreeing with me, how DARE they, they're threatening my welfare checks".

Pretty sure Gretchen has forgotten that they had an election, not a coronation.

It seems that there are some in this participating in this discussion who have forgotten this as well. Or who are unable to tell the difference.

One wonders what they think the citizens of Michigan pay the salaries of their legislators for. Or if they even know Michigan HAS a legislature.

Forum List

Back