Michelle Obama’s Big B-Day Bash

Instead of using their own money to pay for Fat Asses birthday party, it would be more prudent , and definitely show more class, if they took that money and opened college funds for the children of the four americans that were murdered in Benghazi due to Barry's failure to do his job as president.

Or, at the very least, they could pay restitution to all the patients who suffered under Fat Asses patient dumping scheme, that she devised while employed at Chicago University Hospital.

Yes, of course. That is what the Bushes and the other 'fat cat' rich Republicans did with all their excess cash. Didn' the Bushes give all their extra money to pay for vets of Iraq and Afghanistan to deal with permanent physical and mental handicaps? Didn't they use their money to help out all the people who lost their homes and jobs during the Bush administration? Everyone who died because of a terrorist attack? Everyone who died durin 9/11 because the White House was not on the ball enough to prevent that terrorist attack?

I'm sure they did............:doubt:

I think the airlines were more responsible for 9/11.

Why not Blame Clinton?

Bush after all, had only been in office about 8 months on 9/11/2001. Clinton had 8 YEARS to prevent 9/11.....

:eusa_hand:

Oh, yes, I forgot, Bush was a Republican, therefore did not have the press helping to cover for him.

:doubt:

Sorry, carry-on.

Yes, of course. That is what the Bushes and the other 'fat cat' rich Republicans did with all their excess cash. Didn' the Bushes give all their extra money to pay for vets of Iraq and Afghanistan to deal with permanent physical and mental handicaps? Didn't they use their money to help out all the people who lost their homes and jobs during the Bush administration? Everyone who died because of a terrorist attack? Everyone who died durin 9/11 because the White House was not on the ball enough to prevent that terrorist attack?

I think the airlines were more responsible for 9/11.

Why not Blame Clinton?

Bush after all, had only been in office about 8 months on 9/11/2001. Clinton had 8 YEARS to prevent 9/11.....

:eusa_hand:

Oh, yes, I forgot, Bush was a Republican, therefore did not have the press helping to cover for him.

:doubt:

Sorry, carry-on.

come on you know Bush is the fault of everything and even after four years of Obama blessing the office of President NOTHING is still HIS FAULT..

Maybe we need to find out the birthday song they sing for the Queen of England so we can sing it here...

Why should Michele Obama tone down her 50th birthday party for another bogus Congressional crisis?

There will be another one in a few months and a few months after that

Instead of using their own money to pay for Fat Asses birthday party, it would be more prudent , and definitely show more class, if they took that money and opened college funds for the children of the four americans that were murdered in Benghazi due to Barry's failure to do his job as president.

Or, at the very least, they could pay restitution to all the patients who suffered under Fat Asses patient dumping scheme, that she devised while employed at Chicago University Hospital.

How many times did Boooooossssssshhhhhhhh close the whitehouse to the poor children?

Why should Michele Obama tone down her 50th birthday party for another bogus Congressional crisis?

Bogus? it wasn't bogus according to the Dear Leader and his comrades in arms, he ran all around the country and they were all coming out screeching the sky was going to cave in on us

but of course that doesn't bother you obamabots just like all the lavish vacation and parties this couple has doesn't bother you either

Last edited:

How many times did Boooooossssssshhhhhhhh close the whitehouse to the poor children?

Not to mention, Laura Bush's toenail clippings have more class and grace than Ol' Buffalo Butt Mooshell.

Not to mention, Laura Bush's toenail clippings have more class and grace than Ol' Buffalo Butt Mooshell.

Oh darn
:lol:

[ame=http://youtu.be/2ImZTwYwCug]Sir Mix-A-Lot - I like big butts ( Official Music Video ) - YouTube[/ame]

Is there ANYTHING that would justify Michelle toneing-down ANYTHING?

I get the impression that even if Michelle pulled a train from the Russian Enbassay in the Lobby of the Washington Ritz-Carleton during a weeklong celebration of Karl Marx's Birthday you'd find it acceptable.

I know this might be a bit over your head there, AJ, but the Obamas live in the White House. See, that means if they're having a birthday party they will likely be having it AT THE WHITE HOUSE WHERE THEY LIVE.

The same Secret service agents are around all the time.

It doesn't matter what's on the menu, the Obamas are going to pay for it.

And you would have a party too if you were the First Lady.

I wouldn't be partying if our finances were in the shape they are now.

And where did the funds come from that will be paying for this? Obama only makes $350k. Where does he get the money for this? He takes a trip to Florida to play golf with Tiger Woods. That alone costs a million. His Hawaiian Christmas vacation cost us $20 million. That includes 6 separate trips to and from Oahu over a period of a couple of weeks (4 for Barack, 2 for Michelle and the kids), $20,000 per hour of flight, security, golf, costs of food and entertainment. Flying to Hawaii from Washington takes roughly 9 hours. You do the math. More than half of the $20 million in costs went to flying Air Force One. It costs $70k per week to run the WH tours. How many times does 70k go into $20 million. We could run the tours all year with that money. I think it's time Obama spent Christmas in Washington, even Chicago.

So the Obama's feel it's cool to lay off almost a million federal workers just so they can send 16 F16s and 200 M1 Abrams tanks, along with $1.2 billion, $250 million just last week, to Egypt.......a country that hates our guts. They only have a 19% approval rating for the United States. They like us about as much as the North Koreans. Why not send money to them while were at it.

The Obamas have been partying their asses off since he took office and he doesn't feel we have a spending problem. So it's no surprise that Michelle feels that the unwashed masses can eat cake. They feel that the public doesn't care anymore what they do. If they start to care then he can just do another fake "Charm Offensive".

Charm Offensive..........another phrase for being presidential.

Last one was 3 years ago. Doesn't happen very often.

Thirty billion for what we do not know.... but they want 30 billion and he is giving it to them. That is your taxdollars at work for you.

Oh, yes. Laura Bush the vehicular homicide murderer Laura Bush? Yes, the one who kills ex-boyfriends? That 'classy' Laura Bush?

michelleobama49.jpg

widetrack.jpg

Oh, yes. Laura Bush the vehicular homicide murderer Laura Bush? Yes, the one who kills ex-boyfriends? That 'classy' Laura Bush?

An accident. And at least she didn't run home to call a lawyer before the police like a certain late Senator of a powerful American political family.

An accident. And at least she didn't run home to call a lawyer before the police like a certain late Senator of a powerful American political family.
Nor, did she devise a patient dumping scheme, that outright threw patients out into the streets, or into the arms of less prestigious hospitals.....God forbid those poor bastards be seen in the elitist hospital that the Fat Ass was employed at....It would be interesting to know if any of those poor patients lived in any of the hovels overseen by the Obama's best buddy, "Slumlord" Valerie Jarrett.

Forum List

Back